BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

Republicans have declared war on the FBI

Most normal Americans respect them
"They have pissed off Americans"

So weird. I've seen Fox say that many times. This is how small their world is. If Trumpsters are pissed, that means EVERYBODY is pissed. They just take that for granted.

Or maybe they think that only Trumpsters are Americans.

Man, talk about elitist, huh?

The majority of Americans know there is a 2-tiered Justice System now, one for Democrats / Liberal Extremists where laws do not apu and one for everyone else.

This was once again on display when the FBI perpetrated an historic, unprecedented precedence raid on a former President and current political opponent of the President...

....and Americans are PISSED.

The fact that the President, US AG, and Director of the FBI have secluded themselves behind closed doors and refuse to justify / give the American people an explantation is only adding fuel to the fire.

CNN called the raid 'unwarranted' and 'dangerous'...

The majority perception is this was another political hit from a partisan, rogue DOJ and FBI.

The laundry list of crimes,
Conspiracies, scandals, sedition, and failed coup / Impeachment attempts perpetrated by Hillary, Obama, Biden, Obama's NSA/CIA/FBI, etc...is long and detailed.

Americans do not trust them any more, for good reason.

When trust needs desperately to be restored in our Justice System and government, the WH, DOJ, and FBI are acting every bit the criminal, rogue, agencies and threats to the nation and American people they appear to be.

The one thing you can always count on Dems to do is overplay their hand.

I woke this morning and saw a news article that they both have death threats and threats of violence against them.
Well duh!
The people are pissed.
Threatening to kill the Director of the FBI and the AG is very smart, but then again Trump voting base has proven time after time they never think and just react!

Find out what was the Scope of the Warrant before going overboard!

Funny how Republicans are demanding the release of the warrant but the warrant is not being released to protect TRUMPs privacy.

Lets see Trump agree to its release
Yep.

And Trump has his copy..... Trump could release that, to at least give us some information!!!

The judge issued the warrant. If there was even the slightest doubt, the judge wouldn't have issued the warrant.
If Trump would like to make his grievance public, he could release his copy of the warrant, which he was served with. There is nothing from preventing him from doing that.

But you and I both know, that wouldn't fit the narrative and he won't do that.
Probably because those documents taken paint him in a very unflattering light...and it would spoil fleecing you sheep of your hard earned cash. :)
Of course a judge issued a warrant. Pointing out the obvious isnt an argument. The question is, how do you know that they found anything in the safe?

"They have pissed off Americans"

So weird. I've seen Fox say that many times. This is how small their world is. If Trumpsters are pissed, that means EVERYBODY is pissed. They just take that for granted.

Or maybe they think that only Trumpsters are Americans.

Man, talk about elitist, huh?
Those who reside in the Conservative echo chamber believe America is outraged about the Mara Lago raid

Most think Trump had it coming

You really do have to wonder why it is that every government agency has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are willing to lie, by pass laws and even show political bias.
I guess I missed the raid on the Clintons when they took things from the White House. I guess I missed the raid on Hillarys private email server.
Oh that’s right no one did raid either time. But there were FISA warrants that were based on known lies.

The majority of Americans know there is a 2-tiered Justice System now, one for Democrats / Liberal Extremists where laws do not apu and one for everyone else.

This was once again on display when the FBI perpetrated an historic, unprecedented precedence raid on a former President and current political opponent of the President...

....and Americans are PISSED.

The fact that the President, US AG, and Director of the FBI have secluded themselves behind closed doors and refuse to justify / give the American people an explantation is only adding fuel to the fire.

CNN called the raid 'unwarranted' and 'dangerous'...

The majority perception is this was another political hit from a partisan, rogue DOJ and FBI.

The laundry list of crimes,
Conspiracies, scandals, sedition, and failed coup / Impeachment attempts perpetrated by Hillary, Obama, Biden, Obama's NSA/CIA/FBI, etc...is long and detailed.

Americans do not trust them any more, for good reason.

When trust needs desperately to be restored in our Justice System and government, the WH, DOJ, and FBI are acting every bit the criminal, rogue, agencies and threats to the nation and American people they appear to be.

Trump appointed Wray numb nuts.

Damn you’re fucking stupid. But don’t feel to bad, all Trump humpers are fucking stupid.

Threatening to kill the Director of the FBI and the AG is very smart, but then again Trump voting base has proven time after time they never think and just react!

Find out what was the Scope of the Warrant before going overboard!
I love it when snowflakes accuse others of being who Democrats are and of doing what THEY do.

:p

Sane Americans are going on with their lives.
Alt-Right Nation is in an uproar. Because their savior is one step closer to getting his ass handed to him. :)
Some cults believe that Martians are coming for them.

The Democult believes the above.

Trump's cult following certainly is. When Sandy Berger or David Petraeus were justifiably prosecuted for violating the law regarding classified documents was there this kind of reaction?
They probably haven't found shit, berg. You're just assuming. They did get a supper menu from one Trump's birthday dinners though.
For fingerprints, I'm sure.
A warrant and not a subpoena....I wonder why?

Fishing expedition/witch hunt, call it what you want.

Forum List

Back