BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

Just stay on that sinking ship, especially as the DOJ is throwing the FBI under the bus. They might know something
you don't, but I doubt that, you seem to know a lot.....right?
I don’t know what you mean by the DoJ throwing the FBI under the bus. Can you explain?

Normal people don’t care about this. It doesn’t affect them one iota.

I believe that you believe that, but you're wrong.

Are they?

Everyone who cares about the rule of law should be pissed. It's that simple.
It’s far from simple.

Fact is that average citizens have search warrants executed on them. Why would it be such an outrage that a former president is treated like an average citizen?

This is so bad the DOJ and the FBI are now stabbing each other in the back.

Well done court eunuch. Well done.

This is a lot of new information but I think the big take-aways are that this had nothing to do with Jan. 6 and that these DOJ sources are now feeling a lot of pressure, enough that they are a) trying to explain themselves and b) blaming the “spectacular backfire” on the FBI and the US Attorney while trying to insulate AG Garland from the blowback.

ohhhh....unnamed government officials.

I am old enough to remember when you Trumpers did not fall for such things

Biden is doing what is right. He’s staying out of it.
You actually believe he's not involved?
d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

I don’t see why anyone should care that the DoJ searched Trump’s basement to take classified information back, but if you say that makes people mad, then I guess that must be true.

Only a profound imbecile wouldn't care that his country is being converted into a police state.

Let me help.
Thank you Sweet Sue

By the way, normal people can't get away from it. it's all over the news, and not in a good light for your ilk.
Normal people don’t watch cable news and they still only care about things that affect them. This has zero effect on anyone.

As for your article, you’re letting partisan hacks interpret it for you through highly biased perspectives. They only say that the FBI didn’t anticipate the outrage on the right, but that should hardly be a factor in their decision making processes.

Wait - you said it WAS simple.

I am SO confused! :eek:

I don't think the average citizen does, actually.

Unprecedented witch hunt; Democrats are deranged Nazis; etc.
What’s unprecedented about executing a search warrant? They’re done all the time.

Wait - you said it WAS simple.

I am SO confused! :eek:

I don't think the average citizen does, actually.

Unprecedented witch hunt; Democrats are deranged Nazis; etc.
Lets call it for what it is, an overreach of our government.

They did not expect the blowback. Biden is trying to keep away from this hot potato...failing
and Garland is trying to step back away from it....failing

The majority of Americans know there is a 2-tiered Justice System now, one for Democrats / Liberal Extremists where laws do not apu and one for everyone else.

This was once again on display when the FBI perpetrated an historic, unprecedented precedence raid on a former President and current political opponent of the President...

....and Americans are PISSED.

The fact that the President, US AG, and Director of the FBI have secluded themselves behind closed doors and refuse to justify / give the American people an explantation is only adding fuel to the fire.

CNN called the raid 'unwarranted' and 'dangerous'...

The majority perception is this was another political hit from a partisan, rogue DOJ and FBI.

The laundry list of crimes,
Conspiracies, scandals, sedition, and failed coup / Impeachment attempts perpetrated by Hillary, Obama, Biden, Obama's NSA/CIA/FBI, etc...is long and detailed.

Americans do not trust them any more, for good reason.

When trust needs desperately to be restored in our Justice System and government, the WH, DOJ, and FBI are acting every bit the criminal, rogue, agencies and threats to the nation and American people they appear to be.

Your first paragraph is the stupidest thing I have seen … dems and we liberal feel there’s only one law a law that everybody is held to .. where you believe it not .. trump took 15 cases of classified documents from the government to mar-a-largo … that’s a crime whether you believe it or not, don’t care …the government took them back …now you all know you saw them take them back … after the DOJ looked at all these documents the discovered there were documents still missing … a lot of them … instead allowing trump being able to move them or hide them or destroy them the FBI got a legal warrant from a judge. A judge that trump put into office … a warrant from said judge .. he’s not a liberal judge … you conservative picked this judge … so stop your bull shit …

Now as for your second paragraph … no president has ever commuted so many crimes like trump has …when the government goes after him you act like it’s the crime of the century … because he’s your hero .. this man lies so much you have no idea which way is up … he took classified documents that’s a crime deal with it …

The only ones that are pissed is old ladies right wing nuts and white supremacy groups who we don’t give a damn about …

Then the funniest thing you tried to do is put Obama Hillary and Biden as crooks is funny as hell … here Hillary was taken to the house 8 times and they couldn’t show one thing she did wrong in Benghazi … you guys took her to the nat 8 tijes and failed bigly … then you try to get her for her emails… before she erased any email on her server she had her lawyers and the government lawyers go over each email … there wasn’t anything there tha belong to the government… then they got copies of emails from weiner computer when they look at them they found 16 emails that were considered classified .. the problem was they were never stamp classified across the top of the document … these emails were emails of Hillary setting events with out her country leaders … still a classified document but was neve stamped as classified … that’s why Hillary never got arrested or jail .. then for Obama or Biden .. that’s just your conspiracy theorist bull shit you are posting .. Biden had no deal with China or received any money from China …you but jobs are searching for something that’s not there … any money he receives would show up on his taxes .. hell here’s trump son in law making Billions of dollars and you just say well that’s just doing business … you guys are lied to so much you have no idea what truth is … your whole post her comes from the local conspiracy theorist … go educate your self cause you are failing here bigly …

Normal people don’t watch cable news and they still only care about things that affect them. This has zero effect on anyone.

As for your article, you’re letting partisan hacks interpret it for you through highly biased perspectives. They only say that the FBI didn’t anticipate the outrage on the right, but that should hardly be a factor in their decision making processes.
sure....you run with that post :auiqs.jpg:

Your first paragraph is the stupidest thing I have seen … dems and we liberal feel there’s only one law a law that everybody is held to .. where you believe it not .. trump took 15 cases of classified documents from the government to mar-a-largo … that’s a crime whether you believe it or not, don’t care …the government took them back …now you all know you saw them take them back … after the DOJ looked at all these documents the discovered there were documents still missing … a lot of them … instead allowing trump being able to move them or hide them or destroy them the FBI got a legal warrant from a judge. A judge that trump put into office … a warrant from said judge .. he’s not a liberal judge … you conservative picked this judge … so stop your bull shit …

Now as for your second paragraph … no president has ever commuted so many crimes like trump has …when the government goes after him you act like it’s the crime of the century … because he’s your hero .. this man lies so much you have no idea which way is up … he took classified documents that’s a crime deal with it …

The only ones that are pissed is old ladies right wing nuts and white supremacy groups who we don’t give a damn about …

Then the funniest thing you tried to do is put Obama Hillary and Biden as crooks is funny as hell … here Hillary was taken to the house 8 times and they couldn’t show one thing she did wrong in Benghazi … you guys took her to the nat 8 tijes and failed bigly … then you try to get her for her emails… before she erased any email on her server she had her lawyers and the government lawyers go over each email … there wasn’t anything there tha belong to the government… then they got copies of emails from weiner computer when they look at them they found 16 emails that were considered classified .. the problem was they were never stamp classified across the top of the document … these emails were emails of Hillary setting events with out her country leaders … still a classified document but was neve stamped as classified … that’s why Hillary never got arrested or jail .. then for Obama or Biden .. that’s just your conspiracy theorist bull shit you are posting .. Biden had no deal with China or received any money from China …you but jobs are searching for something that’s not there … any money he receives would show up on his taxes .. hell here’s trump son in law making Billions of dollars and you just say well that’s just doing business … you guys are lied to so much you have no idea what truth is … your whole post her comes from the local conspiracy theorist … go educate your self cause you are failing here bigly …
This story isn't quite as big as what went down with Sandy Berger shoving papers down his crotch is it? :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back