Bloomberg blatantly paying millions for votes in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what exactly is illegal with what Bloomberg is doing?

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Those FELONS owe restitution and fines. Bloomberg is paying these off with the Quo being they will vote for Biden in Florida. This violates both federal laws and Florida laws...

But hey they are criminals who, according to Bloomberg himself, vote democrat by 96%.... Bloomberg ADMITTED IT ON LIVE TV... Dumb-ass is violating federal laws to do this. I hope Barr arrests his ass and throws away the key...

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What is illegal about it?
It's buying votes--------very very illegal. Florida will seek prosecution.
Hardly. He isn’t paying them. He is paying their fines so they can vote. He isn’t a candidate.

Little Mikey is paying people debts, that's providing value to them.

And he's only doing it in states where the debts are an impediment to voting.
BINGO...

They can not vote until court ordered restitution and fines are paid. This is blatantly buying votes... To the tune of 36,000 people... or 36,000 felony counts under Federal Law and another 36,000 felony counts under Florida Laws..

OP
Nostra

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hardly. He isn’t paying them. He is paying their fines so they can vote. He isn’t a candidate.
Hey Coyotemoron, I will pay your rent for the next 3 months if you vote in this election..............

Here is where I should be able to ask you if you see what's wrong with this, but you have already demonstrated you are too fucking dumb to see it.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
See post 6, Hack.

You aren't worth my time.
Let me help you.

Fraud by an Elections/Campaign Official or Other Individual:

• Changing a ballot tally or engaging in other corrupt behavior as an elections official
  • Providing a voter with money or something of value in exchange for voting for a specific candidate or party in a federal election
  • Threatening a voter with physical or financial harm if they don’t vote or don’t vote a certain way
  • Trying to prevent qualified voters from voting by lying about the time, date, or place of an election (voter suppression)

The bolder part is the relevant part. Got any evidence?

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if he is the candidate or not---he is buying their votes by offering them to have their debt cleared in exchanged and only if they vote for Biden. This is the very defination of vote buying--Biden best make a public statement that he never authorized or requested Bloomberg do this.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those FELONS owe restitution and fines. Bloomberg is paying these off with the Quo being they will vote for Biden in Florida. This violates both federal laws and Florida laws...

But hey they are criminals who, according to Bloomberg himself, vote democrat by 96%.... Bloomberg ADMITTED IT ON LIVE TV... Dumb-ass is violating federal laws to do this. I hope Barr arrests his ass and throws away the key...
You have any evidence of a quo being enforced?

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if he is the candidate or not---he is buying their votes by offering them to have their debt cleared in exchanged and only if they vote for Biden. This is the very defination of vote buying--Biden best make a public statement that he never authorized or requested Bloomberg do this.
Evidence of this condition being imposed?

WelfareQueen

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I know you are intelligent. Why are you intentionally acting so obtuse?

WelfareQueen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Evidence of this condition being imposed?
You are saying you do not understand the money is in exchange for votes? Are you really saying that?

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Because you need evidence of a quid pro quo in order for it to be a crime.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LOL

Bloomberg made these statements contemporaneously...

Here is the law in Florida:

WelfareQueen

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Because you need evidence of a quid pro quo in order for it to be a crime.
You are okay with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List