Bloomberg blatantly paying millions for votes in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what exactly is illegal with what Bloomberg is doing?
Those FELONS owe restitution and fines. Bloomberg is paying these off with the Quo being they will vote for Biden in Florida. This violates both federal laws and Florida laws...

But hey they are criminals who, according to Bloomberg himself, vote democrat by 96%.... Bloomberg ADMITTED IT ON LIVE TV... Dumb-ass is violating federal laws to do this. I hope Barr arrests his ass and throws away the key...

What is illegal about it?
It's buying votes--------very very illegal. Florida will seek prosecution.

Hardly. He isn’t paying them. He is paying their fines so they can vote. He isn’t a candidate.

Little Mikey is paying people debts, that's providing value to them.

And he's only doing it in states where the debts are an impediment to voting.
BINGO...

They can not vote until court ordered restitution and fines are paid. This is blatantly buying votes... To the tune of 36,000 people... or 36,000 felony counts under Federal Law and another 36,000 felony counts under Florida Laws..

Hardly. He isn’t paying them. He is paying their fines so they can vote. He isn’t a candidate.

Hey Coyotemoron, I will pay your rent for the next 3 months if you vote in this election..............

Here is where I should be able to ask you if you see what's wrong with this, but you have already demonstrated you are too fucking dumb to see it.

See post 6, Hack.

You aren't worth my time.
Let me help you.

Fraud by an Elections/Campaign Official or Other Individual:

• Changing a ballot tally or engaging in other corrupt behavior as an elections official
  • Providing a voter with money or something of value in exchange for voting for a specific candidate or party in a federal election
  • Threatening a voter with physical or financial harm if they don’t vote or don’t vote a certain way
  • Trying to prevent qualified voters from voting by lying about the time, date, or place of an election (voter suppression)

The bolder part is the relevant part. Got any evidence?

Doesn't matter if he is the candidate or not---he is buying their votes by offering them to have their debt cleared in exchanged and only if they vote for Biden. This is the very defination of vote buying--Biden best make a public statement that he never authorized or requested Bloomberg do this.

Those FELONS owe restitution and fines. Bloomberg is paying these off with the Quo being they will vote for Biden in Florida. This violates both federal laws and Florida laws...

But hey they are criminals who, according to Bloomberg himself, vote democrat by 96%.... Bloomberg ADMITTED IT ON LIVE TV... Dumb-ass is violating federal laws to do this. I hope Barr arrests his ass and throws away the key...

You have any evidence of a quo being enforced?

Doesn't matter if he is the candidate or not---he is buying their votes by offering them to have their debt cleared in exchanged and only if they vote for Biden. This is the very defination of vote buying--Biden best make a public statement that he never authorized or requested Bloomberg do this.

Evidence of this condition being imposed?

I know you are intelligent. Why are you intentionally acting so obtuse?

Evidence of this condition being imposed?

You are saying you do not understand the money is in exchange for votes? Are you really saying that?

Because you need evidence of a quid pro quo in order for it to be a crime.

LOL

Bloomberg made these statements contemporaneously...

Here is the law in Florida:

Because you need evidence of a quid pro quo in order for it to be a crime.

You are okay with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back