Why aren't the QAnon supporters targeting evangelicals, Catholics, and those who support them?

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Reaction score
They do contain the highest amounts of pedophiles with all the priests and clergymen who abuse boys and girls after all.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
They do contain the highest amounts of pedophiles with all the priests and clergymen who abuse boys and girls after all.
And no Hollywood has everyone beat for pedos.......and anyone who is involved with that, should be burned at the stake

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Let us guess your a boy scout with a big butt hole

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, you guys are still droning on about Q. I'm a RWer, I never even discuss that, in fact what is it a person or org?
This site or group that is supposed to be all the rage with "Right Wingers" is only an obsession with Leftists. I'm not interested even a little bit to find out who or what Quanon is.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Funny you pay attention to that shit.

Were you abused ?

Sounds like it.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List