Bloomberg : 100 Degree Weather In Phoenix Is Climate Change

On a business trip to Phoenix back in the early 1970's, I got the munchies around 10PM and left my hotel on foot looking for a convenience store. I always thought the desert got CHILLY at night--even in the summer. I walked past one of those bank thermometers and the temperature was reading as 111 degrees!

The moron mamooth obviously ignored the sources in the article,

The ones that only said Phoenix is growing, which nobody disputed? You'll need to explain how that means it's not getting warmer. Otherwise, you'll look like a deluded cult moron.

The moron mamooth also didn't see what idiot Bloomberg stated:

So you're confirming that nobody said Phoenix is dying, that your source just made that up,. and that you support such outright lying. As always, thank you for proving my point so conclusively.

That was 7 BELOW the average number of 100F days in a summer in Phoenix, yet turds like mamooth thinks I am lying, which he doesn't back up with a shred of data.

And what was the average number in 1900? Way, way less.

So, you used a _recent_ average that demonstrated the warming to try to show there's no warming. That's the kind of "logic" we expect from deniers.

I guess you failed basic data analysis.

NOAA databases are online and public .

Yet you never actually reference them, because it would demonstrate conclusively how you're just making stupid shit up.

Come on, show us the data that says night time termperatures have dropped by 2.7C, as you claimed. If you're not an outright fraud, that shouldn't be a problem for you. If you are a fraud, you'll just keep screaming insults and running, so that's what you're going to do.

Forum List

Back