Bloomberg : 100 Degree Weather In Phoenix Is Climate Change

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Bloomberg go full stupid on this one, doesn't realize that Hot Weather in Phoenix is normal. The Average high for July is 104F, The average number of 100F days in nearby city of Buckeye is 105 days. He makes it appear that 103 days of 100F last year was proof of climate change, when that was about the AVERAGE year of having that many 100F days.

He is LYING to you, hopes you are ignorant and too lazy to look it up yourself.

Real Climate

Posted on July 14, 2020 by tonyheller

Excerpt:

Bloomberg thinks Phoenix is dying like New York. It is actually the fastest growing city in the US.

LINK

Last edited:
I saw a weather map of west Texas a couple days ago- every reporting station was in excess of 100 degrees-

I remember, as a teenager, in Pecos, Tx seeing the thermometer at the local drug store at 120 degrees.

I guess cooling down is climate change- welcomed I might add.

I saw a weather map of west Texas a couple days ago- every reporting station was in excess of 100 degrees-

I remember, as a teenager, in Pecos, Tx seeing the thermometer at the local drug store at 120 degrees.

I guess cooling down is climate change- welcomed I might add.

Yup it does that in Texas on a regular basis, which is why it isn't a big deal.

Our local NWS office once issued a Excessive Heat Warning for an expected high temperature of 78ºF ... it came back down within a few hours and was replaced with a Special Weather Statement ... I feel sorry for the forecasters who got yelled at, but still pretty damn funny ...

This was in Spring, and many people strip down the first 70's day and jump in the rivers, which are still running in the upper 30's or low 40's ... hypothermia quickly sets in and people drown ... every Spring ... so the right idea, just wrong format ...

PT at 117 degrees at Ft Huachuca, AZ.

One of the platoon leaders got his ass chewed for cancelling Physical Training. The Battalion Commander said "the enemy won't cancel the war for heat either". The Old Man was either a mind reader or a prophet...operation Desert Storm was launched the next year.

thisis-wherei-live-ve-been-told-to-take-better-care-46091739.png

I lived there, 20 years ago, and it was just as hot then.

You couldn't pay me enough to live there again. It's like living in a frying pan.
I used to go to Tempe frequently with me with my dad as he had work there. Always hot and I loved it.

I lived there, 20 years ago, and it was just as hot then.

You couldn't pay me enough to live there again. It's like living in a frying pan.
I visited Phoenix often and that was quite enough for me. I lived in nearby Tucson for about 90 and thought Phoenix was hotter and more miserable although Tucson is further south. Phoenix has a lot of humidity that Tucson doesn't.

As the high Rockies brace for snowfall and the first winter storm of the year. It's been just 36 days since the last major storm dropped over 2 feet above Denver Colorado.

Bloomberg go full stupid on this one, doesn't realize that Hot Weather in Phoenix is normal. The Average high for July is 104F, The average number of 100F days in nearby city of Buckeye is 105 days. He makes it appear that 103 days of 100F last year was proof of climate change, when that was about the AVERAGE year of having that many 100F days.

Real Climate

Excerpt:

Bloomberg thinks Phoenix is dying like New York. It is actually the fastest growing city in the US.

LINK
I wonder if Doomburge realizes the average night time temperatures have dropped 2.7 Degrees Celcius in the last three years? A solid measure of declining downward radiation and energy retention.

I just checked the weather forecast for my home town in California. Forecast highs are over 100 for 12 of the next 14 days. The other two days it is only forecast to be 99.

Sounds just about normal to me.

Ho

Real Climate

Excerpt:

LINK
How DARE YOU!

I wonder if Doomburge realizes the average night time temperatures have dropped 2.7 Degrees Celcius in the last three years?

Nobody knows that, because you just made it up, same way as you make up everything.

What do you hope to accomplish with your constant fraud? Even your own side wants nothing to do with you.

Back to the OP -- nobody said a single 100-degree day meant anything. Tommy's source was just making crap up. What matters is how the number of 100-degree days keeps growing, the trend. And not a single denier could figure that out. You don't have to be a moron to be a denier -- oh wait, you do.

I wonder if Doomburge realizes the average night time temperatures have dropped 2.7 Degrees Celcius in the last three years?

Nobody knows that, because you just made it up, same way as you make up everything.

What do you hope to accomplish with your constant fraud? Even your own side wants nothing to do with you.

Back to the OP -- nobody said a single 100-degree day meant anything. Tommy's source was just making crap up. What matters is how the number of 100-degree days keeps growing, the trend. And not a single denier could figure that out. You don't have to be a moron to be a denier -- oh wait, you do.
I guess you failed basic data analysis.

NOAA databases are online and public .

I guess you failed basic data analysis.

NOAA databases are online and public .

The moron mamooth obviously ignored the sources in the article, he ignores the reports from the Government of Arizona, the Census Bureau and so on.

1595220892636.png

The moron mamooth also didn't see what idiot Bloomberg stated:

1595220986557.png

That was 7 BELOW the average number of 100F days in a summer in Phoenix, yet turds like mamooth thinks I am lying, which he doesn't back up with a shred of data.

The average is 110 days of 100F plus days per summer.

It was 103 days of 100F plus in 2019.

______
7 DAYS below AVERAGE FOR 2019.

:auiqs.jpg:

But I can use the WEATHER CHANNEL website to show what the AVERAGE number of 100F plus days a summer:

The Triple-Digit Club: Here's How Often Your City Reaches 100 Degrees

Average Number of 100-Degree Days Per YearMost 100-Degree Days Per YearAverage Date of First 100-Degree Temperature

Phoenix110143 in 1989May 2

LINK

===

moron mamooth exposed as the ignorant fool he is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back