BLM terrorists in Hollywood try to kill driver of Prius, driver gets arrested after escaping.

I'm sure the
Bye bye white suburban woman voters. Hahahaha.

Evidence?
Not just suburban white women but Americans in general.

Americans see Democrat domestic terrorists attacking cars on the highway and they imagine that could be them.

I hope to see more of these democrat terrorist get shot when they attack cars. They are sick scum

We need more people with guns in cars. When these democrat domestic terrorists attack our highways, they need to be shot and left for dead. That's what would happen to the American if the Democrat drags it out of its car.
I'm going to buy one of those fire-extinguisher sized cans of mace to put in my car. I can't imagine anything better than hosing down a gang of BLM morons with it.

This is the law in America today. Favored groups can engage in criminality with abandon, while their targets are legally persecuted.

Prius tries to drive around a protest in Hollywood as the mob converges on the vehicle, hitting it. The driver speeds off, prompting militants to chase it down in a truck, smash the windows, and try to pull the driver out of the car.
Makes you wonder whose side the cops are really on...

This is the law in America today. Favored groups can engage in criminality with abandon, while their targets are legally persecuted.

Prius tries to drive around a protest in Hollywood as the mob converges on the vehicle, hitting it. The driver speeds off, prompting militants to chase it down in a truck, smash the windows, and try to pull the driver out of the car.

So he says. There have been numerous attacks on protestors using vehicles.

We need more people with guns in cars. When these democrat domestic terrorists attack our highways, they need to be shot and left for dead. That's what would happen to the American if the Democrat drags it out of its car.
I'm going to buy one of those fire-extinguisher sized cans of mace to put in my car. I can't imagine anything better than hosing down a gang of BLM morons with it.
A gun is better. Water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants. If you let them live, they will terrorize more Americans. Maybe someone you know will be their next victim and you could of prevented it.

So he says. There have been numerous attacks on protestors using vehicles.
So who says what? There have been innocent people trying to drive away from protesters assaulting their vehicles, and that is all.

Forum List

Back