BLM, Proud Boys stand together in press conference, against white fascist Antifa

Correct. Gavin McGinnes founded it, in the past, and today, Enrique Tarrio is the Chairman.

What part of this is confusing for you?
And Torrio was elected by the group.....I mean you can't make this up.

I've run into this before. Lefties so determined to gin up some such, that they literally "forget" how linear time works.

Liberalism, really is a mental illness.

IT is Gavin McInnis....so fucking what....it's a multi racial group and it's not racist....
So stop damn lying about who's the founder then.

That's what.

No one is claiming that Enrique Tarrio founded the Proud Boys.

You are trying to gin up some conflict, based on nothing but your pretend confusion, because you have NOTHING to support the silly and retarded claim that the Proud Boys are ws.
HE's trying to change the subject, everyone said he leads them.....noone said he founded the club ,except Marc...and Gavin did found it....

He is bat shit crazy.

IT is Gavin McInnis....so fucking what....it's a multi racial group and it's not racist....

That's what.

You are trying to gin up some conflict, based on nothing but your pretend confusion, because you have NOTHING to support the silly and retarded claim that the Proud Boys are ws.
HE's trying to change the subject, everyone said he leads them.....noone said he founded the club ,except Marc...and Gavin did found it....
Actually, I'm surprised that Marc isn't claiming that there aren't any blacks in the Proud Boys (despite the evidence)...

After all, the nitwit the Democrats are running for President stated that if you're black and don't vote for him, you automatically become a member of another race (and aren't black anymore)!!!

That's what.
So what? He isnt involved anymore.
A white supremacist started the Democrat party and you suck them off daily.
Thats what.

Andrew Jackson's follower founded it nearly 200 years ago. Trumpybears favorite Injun Killin President. Does Donnie hate Injuns too?

That's what.
Ok you're lying, noone said he was the founder, he is the current Chairman. I love Gavin, he's not a white supremacist either.....he's hilarious.

Adding this one

Gavin is a comedian. Anyone who doesn't know how to take his "Western culture chauvinism" schtick has never been to a college where there are always guys who love being contrary to political correctness, just for the rise they get out of everyone.

That's what.

Actually, I'm surprised that Marc isn't claiming that there aren't any blacks in the Proud Boys (despite the evidence)...

After all, the nitwit the Democrats are running for President stated that if you're black and don't vote for him, you automatically become a member of another race (and aren't black anymore)!!!
Yeah how does that work? If you're black and vote for Trump
Does that mean you're white? Can we give them the secret handshake along with the membership card?

That's what.

Does that mean you're white? Can we give them the secret handshake along with the membership card?
I think it means that if they vote for Trump, they get that elusive white privilege...

And all of those problems they complain about having because they're black go away!!!!

That's what.

I think it means that if they vote for Trump, they get that elusive white privilege...

And all of those problems they complain about having because they're black go away!!!!
I guess this is what the left thinks what happened

That's what.
Ok you're lying, noone said he was the founder, he is the current Chairman. I love Gavin, he's not a white supremacist either.....he's hilarious.

Adding this one

Gavin is a comedian. Anyone who doesn't know how to take his "Western culture chauvinism" schtick has never been to a college where there are always guys who love being contrary to political correctness, just for the rise they get out of everyone.

Doesn't mean he isn't making valid points, nor that he is not speaking based on his actual beliefs.

Forum List

Back