BLM, Proud Boys stand together in press conference, against white fascist Antifa

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I cannot help but notice anytime I see Proud Boys a good number of them are of color. They just happen to be Trump supporters. Today Proud Boys leader, a Black guy, again clearly denounces white supremacism. Huh?

Antifa is always white kids from the suburbs.

Proud Boys seem to have more in common with an Iron John men's drum circle than anything. Young men who had absent fathers trying to help themselves. Don't do drugs. Be chivalrous to women. A good one is don't masturbate too much. Takes away your power. Okay. Boxers say the same thing. But God help you if you support Trump.

As far as violence, in any video I have ever seen Antifa always starts it. But Antifa always comes up with the short end of the fight. They may not be supremacists but they are scrappy young men.

There may be a video where Proud Boys starts it. But I sure haven't seen it.

BLM group, Proud Boys stand together at Salt Lake City press conference

proud_boys_blm.jpg

Police video of peaceful Proud Boys march with Antifa showing up. Who is attacking whom?

I cannot help but notice anytime I see Proud Boys a good number of them are of color. They just happen to be Trump supporters. Today Proud Boys leader, a Black guy, again clearly denounces white supremacism. Huh?

Proud Boys seem to have more in common with an Iron John men's drum circle than anything. Young men who had absent fathers trying to help themselves. Don't do drugs. Be chivalrous to women. A good one is don't masturbate too much. Takes away your power. Okay. Boxers say the same thing. But God help you if you support Trump.

As far as violence, in any video I have ever seen Antifa always starts it. But Antifa always comes up with the short end of the fight. They may not be supremacists but they are scrappy young men.

proud_boys_blm.jpg

Police video of peaceful Proud Boys march with Antifa showing up. Who is attacking whom?

A question on their application for membership (Proud Boys) clearly wants to know about an applicants prior affiliation with hate groups, which I am presuming if answered in the affirmative, results in automatic disqualification. But not so fast, Proud Boys. What the hell are you doing cozying up with BLM which is and always shall be a direct action terrorist wing of the democratic party. This is not a good thing folks. This could all be a setup to justify open season on white/Asian origin Americans.

Further, why the hell is EVERYONE so worried about other people thinking or believing they are racist? If someone wants to believe I am racist, then fuck them . . . let them think that. All that matters is I know who and what I really am. We're in dangerous, dangerous waters here, in a nation where leaders of both political parties have been indoctrinated into the cult of political correctness and both sides are terrified of "sinning" against it. We're almost conquered, people . . . almost.

Last edited:
IT is Gavin McInnis....so fucking what....it's a multi racial group and it's not racist....

This would be nice, to see both sides do what Republicans and Democrats can’t do.

IT is Gavin McInnis....so fucking what....it's a multi racial group and it's not racist....
So stop damn lying about who's the founder then.

That's what.
Ok you're lying, noone said he was the founder, he is the current Chairman. I love Gavin, he's not a white supremacist either.....he's hilarious.

Adding this one

Last edited:

proud_boys_blm.jpg

Its gold lol

Even friggin black lives matters members know the real white devil is the white progressive democrats ...

The White members They're mostly young bros who are told how evil and toxic they are at every turn....theyre demonized by the low IQ brai washed left

They're just patriots from all walks of life ...
Why the left hates them is because ...theyre no little defenseless 70 year old women trying to cross the street ...ya know like the one who was attacked by the peaceful tolerant democrats

if you attack them for simply being a peaceful Americans they're not afraid to punch ya in face

That's what.
Gavin stepped down and no longer leads the group. In fact he stepped down YEARS ago so you can't claim its related to this election. He claimed he was stepping down because of race. Now don't you find it interesting that a lot of blacks join and he steps aside while citing race as the issue?

Face it, you're just the typical uninformed leftist hack.

BTW Gavin, isn't even an American citizen so as far as I'm concerned his opinion of ANYTHING as it pertains to our politics or governance is WORTHLESS.

Correct. Gavin McGinnes founded it, in the past, and today, Enrique Tarrio is the Chairman.

What part of this is confusing for you?

That's what.
Gavin stepped down and no longer leads the group. In fact he stepped down YEARS ago so you can't claim its related to this election. He claimed he was stepping down because of race. Now don't you find it interesting that a lot of blacks join and he steps aside while citing race as the issue?

Face it, you're just the typical uninformed leftist hack.

Actually, I bet you would love some of his interactions with feminists liberals.

That's what.

No one is claiming that Enrique Tarrio founded the Proud Boys.

You are trying to gin up some conflict, based on nothing but your pretend confusion, because you have NOTHING to support the silly and retarded claim that the Proud Boys are ws.

Your blm founders are marxists who conjure up demons on the backs of dead black folks. They're worthless.

Correct. Gavin McGinnes founded it, in the past, and today, Enrique Tarrio is the Chairman.

What part of this is confusing for you?
And Torrio was elected by the group.....I mean you can't make this up.

That's what.

No one is claiming that Enrique Tarrio founded the Proud Boys.

You are trying to gin up some conflict, based on nothing but your pretend confusion, because you have NOTHING to support the silly and retarded claim that the Proud Boys are ws.
HE's trying to change the subject, everyone said he leads them.....noone said he founded the club ,except Marc...and Gavin did found it....

Forum List

Back