blm protestors being awarded thousands in ny

The endless irony of BLM are the statistical truths.
Blacks commit the highest rates of interracial violence.
The annual murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is about 2:1.

blmviolencetrshghtg.jpg

I hope NY has enough Newports and Hennessy to meet the increased demand or more riots for justice may happen

blm is going down
No, the BLM and it’s proxies are waiting for the statistically-rarest event of a white police officer shooting of an unarmed black suspect so they can go out and Burn and Loot brown immigrant business and Maim innocent bystanders - all in the name of “social justice”.

Hmmm, so in other words you don't have any examples. What makes you think your opinion is so important?
Do you watch the news at all, other than the liberal sites hiding what’s happening to Jews on liberal college campuses?

Antisemitism is rampant, and a black man who always cries about racism is denying the level of Jew-hatred now being experienced throughout the country.

Do you watch the news at all, other than the liberal sites hiding what’s happening to Jews on liberal college campuses?

Antisemitism is rampant, and a black man who always cries about racism is denying the level of Jew-hatred now being experienced throughout the country.
I am not denying a damn thing, if it is so rampant you shouldn't have a problem giving us some examples.

I am not denying a damn thing, if it is so rampant you shouldn't have a problem giving us some examples.
I’m not doing “homework’ for someone so ignorant, or in denial, that he is denying the vicious antisemitism spreading through the country.

At the same time, you demand people get up in arms over racism, which is nowhere near what Jews are experiencing. Are college students gathering in mass to say ”Kill the blacks!”? Are college professors saying that they find mass torture and murder of blacks “exhilarating?” Do half of young adults say they’re OK with genocide of blacks? THIS is the type of thing Jews are facing.

Superbadbrutha

It really is amazing that a black man who is totally opposed to bigotry (against blacks) pretends not to notice the rampant bigotry (toward Jews) that has escalated to what was found in Germany, circa 1938.

Not in America they are not.
Yup….there’s more of that liberal denial. I guess Americans yelling to “kill Jews” and siding with terrorists who brutally massacred innocent Jews isn’t such a problem….to liberals.

Jews are starting to arm up. The new Nazis yelling for our slaughter aren’t going to take us without a fight.

Forum List

Back