republicans want rename blm plaza

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

get rid of that racist crap and give the plaza a decent name, blm is going down with their racism.

Last edited:
There is no animus against Jewish people. The animus is against any non black. Have terrorists launch a few attacks in this country and see how fast blacks jump to an alliance.

get rid of that racist crap and give the plaza a decent name, blm is going down with their racism.

Sure thing. Right after we change the name Republicans to what it's become. It should be called now "Bat Shit Crazy".

That source says the hill.....I don't know if i believe the story in the first place. Washington DC is filthy.. it is rundown, dirty in disrepair, police corruption, lazy stupid democrat run, ignorant voters, crime ridden..let blm plaza stay. It is an eyesore...exactly what DC deserves. Our Capitol...what a disgrace.

That source says the hill.....I don't know if i believe the story in the first place. Washington DC is filthy.. it is rundown, dirty in disrepair, police corruption, lazy stupid democrat run, ignorant voters, crime ridden..let blm plaza stay. It is an eyesore...exactly what DC deserves. Our Capitol...what a disgrace.
i posted two articles read again in in several source the same thing is going on florida roo.

I am a conservative who will back BLM Plaza when the BLM starts to give a flying fuck about Black kids getting gunned down by Blacks.

The BLM is full of shit

Forum List

Back