BLM? More Like LBM (Lucrative Baby-Maker)

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Patrisse and her people are living large. Really large.

IRS, where are you?

Forget four-leaf clovers, rabbits’ feet, or horseshoes. There’s a new good-luck icon in the black community: Damon Turner, the luckiest baby daddy in history.

Turner didn’t just hit the honeypot, he hit the jackpot. As baby daddy to BLM cofounder Patrisse Cullors, Turner’s found himself on the receiving end of nearly one million bucks of BLM sucker—sorry, “donor”—dough.

Tax filings have revealed that BLM’s corrupt Nell Carter look-alike (star of the upcoming sitcom Gimme Something to Break) paid Turner $970,000 to “produce live events.”

Which apparently means fathering a baby and nothing else.

While Turner is living the life of Rioty for doing something most young black men do for free, BLM is coming under increasing scrutiny for the money doled out to Cullors’ family ($840,000 to her brother), the $3.2 million Cullors doled out to herself to buy four fancy houses, the $6 million Cullors and her girlfriends sunk into an L.A. party mansion, and the $2.1 million paid to BLM executive director Shalomyah Bowers for “support services.”

Rumor has it those “support services” consist entirely of exclaiming “You go, gurl!” every time Cullors burns down a Walgreens.

One disgruntled former BLM organizer, YahNé Ndgo, told the Daily Mail that there’s been zero oversight regarding the distribution of the org’s $42 million in assets. Worse still, Cullors reneged on a promise to buy Ndgo two additional vowels for her surname.

Feeling as untouchable as a Hindu latrine-cleaner and ten times as pungent, last week Cullors went on MSNBC to boast about all the “white guilt money” she be throwin’ around. She also declared that questioning the use of BLM funds is racist, and IRS tax laws are “triggering.”

When asked how any of this relates to the death of George Floyd, Cullors responded, “Who? Oh, right, that guy. I planted a tree in his name in my mansion’s yard. Had to cut it down, though—the leaves were clogging my infinity pool.”

Forum List

Back