Revealed:BLM founder Patrisse Cullors paid her baby father$970,000 for creative services, her brother 840,000$ for her brother for security 2.1. Milli

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

REVEALED: BLM founder Patrisse Cullors paid her baby father $970,000 for 'creative services', her brother $840,000 for security, a fellow director $2.1m and reimbursed the organization $73,000 for a charter flight​

When your a liberal moron you will have been on the losers who attacked other people for whatever as you fend for the blacks over your own people, you kissed their feet because they told you too, lmfao your weak and pathetic and kissing the ass of black america only makes you weaker in their eyes, and they have even less respect for a cracker who kisses their asses.
And in the end all these losers did what fk over white cracker america, hows that bleeding heart suckerhood working out for you now?

• Banned
and broke down in tears when candace stopped by to simply talk to her

And that lying thing made it sound like Candace was hyper radical blowing her top……. Know what I mean she was lying about her behavior so badly now imagine those who “ only heard about it” and how much they will believe her story over Candaces story.
MSM twist and lies about things just like this .

REVEALED: BLM founder Patrisse Cullors paid her baby father $970,000 for 'creative services', her brother $840,000 for security, a fellow director $2.1m and reimbursed the organization $73,000 for a charter flight​

When your a liberal moron you will have been on the losers who attacked other people for whatever as you fend for the blacks over your own people, you kissed their feet because they told you too, lmfao your weak and pathetic and kissing the ass of black america only makes you weaker in their eyes, and they have even less respect for a cracker who kisses their asses.
And in the end all these losers did what fk over white cracker america, hows that bleeding heart suckerhood working out for you now?
These people sound just like the Trump family and their charity foundations.

And that lying thing made it sound like Candace was hyper radical blowing her top……. Know what I mean she was lying about her behavior so badly now imagine those who “ only heard about it” and how much they will believe her story over Candaces story.
MSM twist and lies about things just like this .
people will believe what they want.

end of story.

Interestingly the FBI and the feds show no interest in BLM wrong doing....

That's how Commies roll!

AOC went from how am I going to pay rent to living large all on a Congress persons salary

LOL I bet she got a few people who post here to give her money. Useful idiots.

https://news.yahoo.com/blm-co-founder-pa...CkkcouJtvy
Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said the organization is awash with "White guilt money."

Cullors made the comment in an MSNBC podcast posted Monday afternoon in response to a question from host Trymaine Lee, who had asked if the organization's "tsunami of flooding" was shocking and if they had guardrails in place to ensure its cash was "being directed in the proper ways."

"Yes, it was a major shock," Cullors said on the "Into America" podcast. "It was also a lot of like, 'Oh, wait, I did not see that coming.' You know, contrary to what, you know, has been reported, much of the funding that came in was from individual donors."

"That was a lot of White guilt money," Cullors continued. "There's a lot of White folks being like, 'We just got to put the money."'

The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, its primary nonprofit, collected $90 million throughout 2020, a financial snapshot released by the group in early 2021 showed.

Cullors stepped away from the BLM Global Network Foundation in May 2021 amid scrutiny over her $3.2 million real-estate buying binge,

which included the BLM leader scooping up four homes. Cullors also allegedly eyed property in the Bahamas at a posh resort where Justin Timberlake and Tiger Woods own homes.

Buy Lotsa Mansions
The willingness for emoters to draw to the flame of fake is incomprehensible

I pray to God this dumb bitch and those she paid did not claim the money on taxes. I want to see the IRS imprison them for years. She felt triggered by tax forms🤦‍♂️😄🤦‍♂️Hopefully prison will help those ill triggered feelings. Forwarding article to FBI and IRS 😂😂

Forum List

Back