blm protest for jaylin mckenzie

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this dude was stopped in traffic stop in stead of complying and getting the ticket. he speeds away . then stop and he and his buddies run form cops shooting at them at the same time. dude ends up dead over ticket. when are these people going to stop getting themselves killed over a ticket. you dont control situation./ stop holding court in street. comply and except the tickets. now his mom out their with blm they killed my baby. maybe she should have taught her baby to obey the law and comply with the cops. and I bet no daddy.

this dude was stopped in traffic stop in stead of complying and getting the ticket. he speeds away . then stop and he and his buddies run form cops shooting at them at the same time. dude ends up dead over ticket. when are these people going to stop getting themselves killed over a ticket. you dont control situation./ stop holding court in street. comply and except the tickets. now his mom out their with blm they killed my baby. maybe she should have taught her baby to obey the law and comply with the cops. and I bet no daddy.
Play stupid games ....

How long will blacks put up with their criminal element

The radical left and media have young blacks so wound up in fear of cops. All designed to create more incidents like this, create more division.

The radical left and media have young blacks so wound up in fear of cops. All designed to create more incidents like this, create more division.
they are not scared they just dont want get caught/

Forum List

Back