Search for missing Afghan refugee who vanished from a Texas playground is called off

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
every human life is precious and priceless whether it's in Afghanistan or Alabama, Pakistan or Pennsylvania, Texas or Taiwan

• Banned
Been missing since Dec., what's your point, if there is any?
well i don't know if you've heard about Rezwan Kohistani, the kid in my profile pic, was lynched by white supremacists at Missouri school in my opinion, but the investigation ruled it a suicide today...so i've kind of made it my mission to defend Muslim and minority rights, though i'm Christian myself...Rezwan is also from Afghanistan and fled the Taliban

well i don't know if you've heard about Rezwan Kohistani, the kid in my profile pic, was lynched by white supremacists at Missouri school in my opinion, but the investigation ruled it a suicide today...so i've kind of made it my mission to defend Muslim and minority rights, though i'm Christian myself...Rezwan is also from Afghanistan and fled the Taliban
Just remember, not every hill has a battle, you seemed to have created one out of nothing with Rezwan.

every human life is precious and priceless whether it's in Afghanistan or Alabama, Pakistan or Pennsylvania, Texas or Taiwan

My only question is what being done about those who are stalking the family no matter what their reason for stalking the family is?

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

well i don't know if you've heard about Rezwan Kohistani, the kid in my profile pic, was lynched by white supremacists at Missouri school in my opinion, but the investigation ruled it a suicide today.
You know what they say, you're entitled to your OPINION, but not your own FACTS

You created your own personal mission based on something you just made up. Not enough going on in the real world for you, eh?

Give it a fucking rest dude.

You post SO MUCH DAMN TRASH.....

Bout to put you on ignore to stop the damn clutter of garbage

Forum List

Back