BLM leader endorses Trump. Says Democrat party is racist.

just post the piece that proves your point. It's really quite simple don't you think?
Here you go. If you want more let me know.

Here you go. If you want more let me know.

post the part that says when the democrats became republicans and republicans became democrat?

huh? you think making things up is better then the fact you elected a man that fought to keep schools segragatged?

geez man, you live in a fantasy world
they live in fantasy land, the land that makes them stupid.

huh? you think making things up is better then the fact you elected a man that fought to keep schools segragatged?

geez man, you live in a fantasy world
Your bubble is impressive.

"Mr. Trump and his son Donald came into the office. I asked what I should do with this application because she's calling constantly and his response to me was, 'You know I don't rent to the N-word. Put it in a drawer and forget about it,'" Leibowitz, 89, told NBC News.

"Donald Trump was right alongside his father when I was instructed to do that."

How early on?

Southern strategy. Parties switched despite what Prager U and the 2000 mules liar guy say.

You mean blocked republican racist policies?

Yeah. The civil rights act really pissed off the southern racist.

No they aren't. Why do hate black women? Most are hard working adults.

Lol. Reading you speak on behalf of what black people thought is hilarious.

It will be a long time before blacks trust racist republican vermin.

Lol. That's a cute narrative.

If Lincoln had done it, we wouldn't have all these republican racist vermin running around.

Is that what they do in Russia?

Projection.

Sorry. I don't speak trumpanzee.

Yep.

Because they like their policy positions and they aren't racist vermin like many Trump humpers.

You think it's scummy to vote against racists Republican vermin.

Why am I not surprised?
100% bullshit.

They will call trump a racist when he doesn't give them reparations and all kinds of other nonsense they think they deserve just for being black.

BLM and Democrats are both racist as fuck.

Here we go again. 1 black person endorses trump and it means blacks are makinng a mass migration to the republican party.. There are approximately 48 million blacks in America. About 25 million are eligible voters. Out of that 25 million, trump will get between 2-2.5 milliion votes.

We see what Republicans are about. Anybody black supporting trump is retarded. And this guys is retarded. Watch this video and see.

They will call trump a racist when he doesn't give them reparations and all kinds of other nonsense they think they deserve just for being black.

BLM and Democrats are both racist as fuck.
We deserve reparations for human rights violations blacks have suffered due to this government. Whites have been given a whole bunch of things just for being white.

Let's end the cognitive dissonance and get help for your amnesia.

Here we go again. 1 black person endorses trump and it means blacks are makinng a mass migration to the republican party.. There are approximately 48 million blacks in America. About 25 million are eligible voters. Out of that 25 million, trump will get between 2-2.5 milliion votes.

We see what Republicans are about. Anybody black supporting trump is retarded. And this guys is retarded. Watch this video and see.

The racist shows up to say blacks can’t think for themselves.

Racism.

Nope.

LOL!

1701283329168.png

Forum List

Back