BLM leader endorses Trump. Says Democrat party is racist.

We deserve reparations for human rights violations blacks have suffered due to this government. Whites have been given a whole bunch of things just for being white.

Let's end the cognitive dissonance and get help for your amnesia.
Didn’t you claim your family recently came from Jamaica? WTF makes you think you need reparations, vermin?

BTW, your racist Messiah is giving your reparations to his illegal hoards to the. Tune of $451 BILLION per year. You have been duped again by your Dimwinger handlers, dumbass.:auiqs.jpg:

The racist shows up to say blacks can’t think for themselves.
The racist makes the claim that blacks can't think for themselves. Blacks who vote Democrat arre thinking for ourselves. When you look at what trump staands for, if you are black and support him, you're retarded. In fact, if you're white, asian, native America, Pacific islander or anyone else, and support trump, you are retarded.

When you watch the video it's clear the guy is an idiot.

Didn’t you claim your family recently came from Jamaica? WTF makes you think you need reparations, vermin?

BTW, your racist Messiah is giving your reparations to his illegal hoards to the. Tune of $451 BILLION per year. You have been duped again by your Dimwinger handlers, dumbass.:auiqs.jpg:
No, I never said that. You are mistaking me for another poster. I know who it is, but my family came here from Africa on slave ships, endured the seasoning camps, slavery, jim crow and now modern day white racism coming from low lifes like you. Illegals aren't getting reparations. And blacks who come here face the same white racism as every other black person in America.

We deserve reparations for human rights violations blacks have suffered due to this government. Whites have been given a whole bunch of things just for being white. Let's end the cognitive dissonance and get help for your amnesia.
Reparations will NEVER happen. It was a moronic idea to start with. You can keep dreaming, but never happen.

Good grief. Why do so many trumpers cherry pick photos from decades ago define an entire party? Because they are desperate to deflect from their own history I suspect.
What history is that?

Freeing the slaves.
Ending Jim Crow.
Not forming the KKK.
Not electing a KKK leader to the senate until he went toes up in 2010.
Ending Dimtard filibuster of the Civil Rights Act.

Good grief. Why do so many trumpers cherry pick photos from decades ago define an entire party? Because they are desperate to deflect from their own history I suspect.
Northem is out of politics. But Marvin is dumb.

Reparations will NEVER happen. It was a moronic idea to start with. You can keep dreaming, but never happen.
It's going to happen. Because it has happened for others.

What history is that?

Freeing the slaves.
Ending Jim Crow.
Not forming the KKK.
Except of course for the southern strategy.

Except of course for the southern strategy.

What part of the "southern strategy" is this? :auiqs.jpg:

1701284129911.png

No, I never said that. You are mistaking me for another poster. I know who it is, but my family came here from Africa on slave ships, endured the seasoning camps, slavery, jim crow and now modern day white racism coming from low lifes like you. Illegals aren't getting reparations. And blacks who come here face the same white racism as every other black person in America.
Tell ya what sport, you bring one of your slave relatives who is still alive, and a slave owner who is still alive, and I willl support your effort to make him pay your relative reparations.

Deal?

When these pictures came out in 2018, you racist fuckers reelected this guy.
I lived in Virginia way before 2018 so I didn't expect him. Also he was likely elected by Democrats, not independents...although I am sure of them voted for him too.

An idiot doing idiotic things decades ago.

As if that somehow negates decades of republican racism.

Good try though. Cope memes are always a hit.
Link us up to this decades of Republican racism.

What history is that?

Freeing the slaves.
Ending Jim Crow.
Not forming the KKK.
Republicans of today support the confeederacy.

But let's get real here.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

Point number two:
A Republican president, with the support of theRepublican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number three:
Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Point number four:
Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

This is the record of the republican party and blacks. In addition:

On December 6, 2019, The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186. This bill was proposed to undo the damage caused by the Roberts Supreme Court 2013 decision. There were 187 Republicans in the House of Representatives in 2019. One Republican voted for this bill, Brian Fitzpatrick from Pennsylvania. In 2021, The John Lewis Voting Rights Act was opposed by every Republican in the senate. Senate Republicans wouldn’t even let the bill come to the floor for debate. They filibustered the John Lewis Voting Rights Act like Dixiecrats did the Voting Rights Act in 1965.

Link us up to this decades of Republican racism.
It started with the nomination of Goldwater who voted against the Civiil Rights Act. And it has continued through each sucessive Republican administrration.

Forum List

Back