BLM leader endorses Trump. Says Democrat party is racist.

Watch next year as trump gets maybe 10 percent of the black vote. The oppressive agenda is the republican white nationalist agenda.
Link to this “oppressive white agenda”.

Come on you racist punk. Back up your bullshit for once.

You see Biden LIED to the BLM promising them fairy tale things..... and now BLM wants nothing to do with Pedo retarded Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

Watch next year as trump gets maybe 10 percent of the black vote. The oppressive agenda is the republican white nationalist agenda.
Sorry Mr Overseer, American’s just don’t like being worse off under your demklan admin

Demklan posters think Trump and the GOP’s First Step act that helped bring down racial jungle Joe’s 94 Crime Bill is “an oppressive white agenda”

It’s opresssive to their demklan agenda

Voter suppression, the recent ruling on voting rights. The opposition to equual opportunity policies, banning books and censoring any topic that makes whiites uncomfortable but pushing curriculus that teach there were positives to slavery. I don't need a link you rracist POC.

Demklan posters think Trump and the GOP’s First Step act that helped bring down racial jungle Joe’s 94 Crime Bill is “an oppressive white agenda”

It’s opresssive to their demklan agenda
The First Step Act was authored and sponsored by Corey Booker.

Voter suppression, the recent ruling on voting rights. The opposition to equual opportunity policies, banning books and censoring any topic that makes whiites uncomfortable but pushing curriculus that teach there were positives to slavery. I don't need a link you rracist POC.
Complete bullshit and lies by the racist punk.

Thats why you brought no link, punk.

Don't you know that people who say they not racist are. Racist.
No. Because I know too many whites who say they aren't racist whose words and actions show it. You are not one of them.

More and more blacks are finally seeing that the Dem party is racist and moving on.

I wonder what this person will be called by the left.

The only reason the Democratic Party is here today is the black vote. If FINALLY a good percentage of the blacks wake up to the fact that all the promises the Democratic make are basically. worthless and it isn’t because of the Republican Party — we may see the Democratic Party make some serious changes or go extinct.

Forum List

Back