BLM leader endorses Trump. Says Democrat party is racist.

Obviously you did not.

All you have done is repeatedly debunked demklan lies

As the OP highlights, many are becoming woke to the demklan lies…you apparently aren’t
Blacks support for Trump went from 6% in 2020 to 22% now.

IM2 is being left behind on the Dimwinger Plantation. :auiqs.jpg:

IM2 isFo being left behind on the Dimwinger Plantation. :auiqs.jpg:
Folks are just becoming woke....Xiden really brought the war on the working class and the demafascist agenda out in full force.

Folks are simply just worse off because of it

IM2 is being left behind on the Dimwinger Plantation. :auiqs.jpg:
Black support for trump is not 22 percent. A poll of 1500 people is not an accurate measure of support. And 22 percent of the 200 blacks polled is 44 blacks. So based on 44 blacks out of a voting population of between 25-30 million, you deduce that 22 percent of all blacks in America support trump.

Furthermore, if 22 percent did support trump, it means that 78 percent don't. Therefore the people who are left behind are black trump supporters.

If I said that Biden has really got great support aming Americans you would tell me I'm crazy and Biden is at 40 percent. Here 22 percent support for trump by blacks is supposed to mean blacks are waking up to the democratic party. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

He's not affiliated with the group anymore. He speaks for nobody but himself
He was the founder of the Rhode Island chapter. He doesn't speak for BLM International.

But these guys are desperate.

Folks are just becoming woke....Xiden really brought the war on the working class and the demafascist agenda out in full force.

Folks are simply just worse off because of it
This is a lie.

Black support for trump is not 22 percent. A poll of 1500 people is not an accurate measure of support. And 22 percent of the 200 blacks polled is 44 blacks. So based on 44 blacks out of a voting population of between 25-30 million, you deduce that 22 percent of all blacks in America support trump.

Furthermore, if 22 percent did support trump, it means that 78 percent don't. Therefore the people who are left behind are black trump supporters.

If I said that Biden has really got great support aming Americans you would tell me I'm crazy and Biden is at 40 percent. Here 22 percent support for trump by blacks is supposed to mean blacks are waking up to the democratic party. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
22% black support for Trump, and rising.

Stay stupid, and on that Dimwinger plantation.

22% black support for Trump, and rising.

Stay stupid, and on that Dimwinger plantation.
Look white ---, I'm black and trump ain't getting 22 percent of the black vote next year.

It’s a great watching some many people become woke to the oppressive demaklan agenda
Watch next year as trump gets maybe 10 percent of the black vote. The oppressive agenda is the republican white nationalist agenda.

Forum List

Back