BLM Is Shaking Down Business Owners That Support Them And Breaking Into Businesses That Don't

I don't buy things based upon what some gets under the thin skin of the president.

And I don't buy things from anti-Americans. Under FARS, the federal government is prohibited from awarding contracts to companies that practice racial discrimination.

The anti-white racism of Goodyear makes it illegal to provide government contracts to them. You won't see Goodyear tires on Army trucks anymore. :thup:

But this has nothing to do with the terrorism you are supporting.

Threatening violence against a district attorney to coerce the release of a prisoner violates about 6 dozens federal laws. This Klan lawyer BETTER be facing decades in federal prison. We cannot allow the Klan to openly threaten law enforcement.
Democrats have been crying about systemic racism for decades....and now they're busy creating systemic racism all over the country.

Because we are reaching a breaking point where we are just one election away from the turning point of a Constitutional America vs a Marxist America

In the capital of Wisconsin last year we noticed the BLM linked to religion was also coercively obtaining "tribute" from new companies just moved in, the the company made it clear in a sign for customers to see that it had "donated." Where else but from religion did protection rackets emerge? You exclude Theo from this pathology at your own risk.

In 2018 I got a letter asking me for a contribution to support the Republican Party. I ignored it. The very next week I got a bill for back taxes owed from the IRS, one of my car tires was slashed and my new sunglasses were stolen at the beach. I know it was you Republicans!

Seriously, does anyone think that — in 2.2% African-American San Louis Obispo or 6.6% black Portland — the BLM shakes down businesses like some local Mafia? You guys all sound crazy to me!

Call Elliot Ness!

In 2018 I got a letter asking me for a contribution to support the Republican Party. I ignored it. The very next week I got a bill for back taxes owed from the IRS, one of my car tires was slashed and my new sunglasses were stolen at the beach. I know it was you Republicans!

Seriously, does anyone think that — in 2.2% African-American San Louis Obispo or 6.6% black Portland — the BLM shakes down businesses like some local Mafia? You guys all sound crazy to me!

Call Elliot Ness!

Cuban community plans rally at NuLu restaurant in response to Black Lives Matter demands
Cuban community plans rally at NuLu restaurant in response to Black Lives Matter demands

You were saying?

The recent response of blacks we see is walking along singing and playing music in public. These appear to think that victory is near in November with Biden-Harris, and that they made progress with their violence-with-impunity, which can only feed the ego's desire for more violence. And why not? It worked, didn't it?

However,

'There was an interesting editorial in the Financial Times by the historian Simon Schama worrying that this may be the moment where people go out into the streets in protest. He made a parallel with the French Revolution and the lag that often occurs between when people are hit by a crisis and when they respond. '
(Capital and Its Discontents, p. 107)

#67: the extorsion is real, Einstein. The religious installation we mentioned has $7 million in assets and continues to panhandle. This organization is intimate with BLM, some of whose leaders are silverback, (caucasoid italics]) females. That is why these urban American females are the DNC target, and it's now "cool" to secretly know where their sisters' votes will go in November. Their modus operandi is not race difference but (class difference [it.]), and that's what makes the dems particularly disgusting, cunning and deceptive this election. Boycott Biden-Harris, BLM-Antifa, and Chinese culinary promiscuity while you're at it.

BLM has gone from demanding justice to demanding cash.

Organized Crime.... Go Figure...

I guess democrats have stopped paying them to riot in the hopes they wqould go away as it is now killing all of their re-election hopes...

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Call Elliot Ness!
You were saying?
“I was saying...” that the earlier hysterical articles about shakedowns referred to San Louis Obispo and Portland, where there are NO shakedown mafias and even precious few African-Americans.

You refer to a completely different place.

Talk about “moving the goalposts”!

Do you live in Louisville Kentucky?
Or are you just hyperventilating again?

I’ve done research about Louisville, and it doesn’t look to me like the historical “gentrification” problem in the tiny, rather lovely downtown Nulu area is unresolvable, nor is it clear that the protesters arrested a week ago represent anybody but a small group of loudmouths. So far a single flowerpot has been broken. Let us hope it remains like that...
He made a parallel with the French Revolution...
Well, I for one don’t expect any “Revolution” to break out anytime soon — though an eventual counterrevolution that overthrows our increasingly unstable democracy and establishes an authoritarian “Bonapartist” figure is not impossible, especially if the nutters on the populist right continue to grow.

The French Revolution, after all, tried and failed to establish a Republic serving “the people” and not a King, an aristocracy or an oligarchy of money. It fortunately did not have to deal with deep inherited racial divisions, but rather fought directly to overcome class, social and political problems. Of course there was soon a foreign reaction against it, and a Revolution against slavery in Haiti/Dominica led by the great French-speaking Toussaint L’Ouverture, which identified itself for awhile with the enlightenment ideals of the French and American Revolutions. Of course that Revolution was spurned by the new U.S. republic, which feared the example of any slave rebellion, even one singing “La Marseillaise.”

Last edited:

Call Elliot Ness!
You are full of crap.

Call Elliot Ness!
You were saying?
“I was saying...” that the earlier hysterical articles about shakedowns referred to San Louis Obispo and Portland, where there are NO shakedown mafias and even precious few African-Americans.

You refer to a completely different place.

Talk about “moving the goalposts”!

Do you live in Louisville Kentucky?
Or are you just hyperventilating again?

I’ve done research about Louisville, and it doesn’t look to me like the historical “gentrification” problem in the tiny, rather lovely downtown Nulu area is unresolvable, nor is it clear that the protesters arrested a week ago represent anybody but a small group of loudmouths. So far a single flowerpot has been broken. Let us hope it remains like that...
He made a parallel with the French Revolution...
Well, I for one don’t expect any “Revolution” to break out anytime soon — though an eventual counterrevolution that overthrows our increasingly unstable democracy and establishes an authoritarian “Bonapartist” figure is not impossible, especially if the nutters on the populist right continue to grow.

The French Revolution, after all, tried and failed to establish a Republic serving “the people” and not a King, an aristocracy or an oligarchy of money. It fortunately did not have to deal with deep inherited racial divisions, but rather fought directly to overcome class, social and political problems. Of course there was soon a foreign reaction against it, and a revolution against slavery in Haiti/Dominica by the great French-speaking Toussaint L’ouverture, which identified itself for awhile with the enlightenment ideals of the French and American revolutions. Of course that Revolution was spurned by the new U.S. republic, which feared the example of any slave rebellion, even one singing “La Marseillaise.”

Comrade Traitor - do you support extortion as "political expression?"

{

The demands, which came as part of a multi-page contract businesses were asked to sign, were related to "NuLu social justice health and wellness ratings," explained local BLM activist Phelix Crittenden. They were to "adequately represent the Black population of Louisville by having a minimum of 23 percent Black staff; purchase a minimum of 23 percent inventory from Black retailers or make a recurring monthly donation of 1.5 percent net sales to a local Black nonprofit or organization; require diversity and inclusion training for all staff members on a bi-annual basis; and display a visible sign that increases awareness and shows support for the reparations movement."

"Repercussions of non-compliance" are also listed. "Failure to accept and adhere to this contract will result in the following measures: Reduction in Racial Index Score/bias report to the Better Business Bureau; Social Media Blast: Notification, via all social media platforms, of non-compliance; Boycott: Public boycott. coordinated through social media and mail announcements, of your NuLu establishment AND any other business ventures owned by you; Protest: Visible, media-covered demonstration/sit-in outside your establishment; Invasive Reclamation: Placement of booths/tables outside your establishment where competing Black proprietors will offer items comparable to those offered by you."

}

Can you say "RICO violation?"

I knew you could..

When the Klan demands gold, give them lead instead.

Call Elliot Ness!

Pol Pot 1949, did the letter you got say that if you didn't contribute Louis Lerner would go after you and that they would slash your tires?

Because the extortion demands from the Klan DID and DO make specific threats.

It's Racketeering.

Tom @#72: your 'deep racial divisions' is not historical nor specific enough. "Inter-racial divisions" must be included, because they were very likely to have contributed to the criteria by which the first kidnapees were taken from the jungle hell and transported by ship. At the dawn of the Victim Culture, a voice wailed out, "Get this asshole out of here." This meshed with lucrative financial enterprise, a twisted form of capitalism for sure, though an effective one.

Forum List

Back