BLM In DC: "Put Police in Graves, Burn The White House Down, Take it to Senators… Burn Them Down"

Now they are sounding like the military members who wanted to kill them all and let God sort them out movement in the early 1990's. People are not happy with our overly authoritarian govt.
I think there should be a Bernie Goetz Plaza in DC. A REAL American Hero.
Will it have fre shitters? Bernie was a vegetarian will you be a vegetarian also?

With my time in the limelight, I regret that I didn't use it more to push vegetarianism. I support vegetarian options in the school lunch program.

If you have love in your life, you have life.

Jail is much easier on people who have nothing.

Bernie Goetz

Because nothing say guilt more loudly than guilt by association.
Guilt by inaction......by cheerleading ......they are very associated
Did you expect God to send you a message to know where he stands also or is he guilty because of his silence?

Time to put the rabid dogs down...

It is time for the liberty tree to be watered...

tree of liberty.png

Then why is our supreme commander doing nothing but golfing during a state of war?
I wish he would invoke the insurrection act and send in active military. Maybe Trump is still hoping the actual responsible city leaders will act. On the other hand the Portland mayor is a prisoner in his own apartment. Seriously, wouldn't you like to see that mayor dragged from his apartment and torn to pieces by his own mob? Perhaps that's what Trump is waiting for.

Because nothing say guilt more loudly than guilt by association.
Guilt by inaction......by cheerleading ......they are very associated
Did you expect God to send you a message to know where he stands also or is he guilty because of his silence?
Who said anything about silence ....libs are boisterous in their support of looting and killing

Then why is our supreme commander doing nothing but golfing during a state of war?
Is he being an authoritarian or not? At some point unless the rioters improve their game, they will need to be muted. They are a disappointment. There is nothing more. Their violence is the same and very shallow. If you destroy, get the most bang for the buck. There is access to dangerous materials by people who feel they have been abused. Why aren't they getting the goods for the movement? You can do better. Despots around the world would laugh at you.

This has been the message from the start, yet the mainstream media has conditioned the sheeple to the point that when the grand inquisitor holds up three fingers, they really DO see just two.

In Britain, the fear of being called a racist has resulted in their standing black and just allowing Muslims to rape their children at will. Here, it causes us to look the other way as BLM burns down businesses and kills cops.

I hate to think where this group psychosis will all end.

Forum List

Back