BLM gets owned in Boise Idaho

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
BLM gets owned in Boise Idaho. They tried a protest to defund the police........marched on the town and were out numbered 5 to 1............People there sent their sorry asses packing.......

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Boise’s chapter of Black Lives Matter (BLM) held a “Defund the Police” protest in front of the city hall in Boise on June 30th.

BLM protesters and counter-protesters, many of whom were armed, exercised their 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

You can see my personal live stream of the event on Facebook or YouTube.

Let's check out LOOMIS.....the places that are telling BLM to go to hell.

Let's take a look see.......I like the pick up truck flying the Trump flag right in their faces lol

boise-protest-1.jpg

boise-protest-4.jpg

Burn those American flags bitches

BLM gets owned in Boise Idaho. They tried a protest to defund the police........marched on the town and were out numbered 5 to 1............People there sent their sorry asses packing.......

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Boise’s chapter of Black Lives Matter (BLM) held a “Defund the Police” protest in front of the city hall in Boise on June 30th.

BLM protesters and counter-protesters, many of whom were armed, exercised their 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

Very peaceful and well behaved....a successful event.

Boise ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... yeah ... Boise ...

This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel ... like burning a Confederate Battle Flag in Jackson, Mississippi ...

Boise ... sheesh ... I'm guessing you've never been to Boise ... the crown jewel of the I-84 ...

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Only because they were controlled and outnumbered..............That is why they behaved themselves.

Boise ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... yeah ... Boise ...

This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel ... like burning a Confederate Battle Flag in Jackson, Mississippi ...

Boise ... sheesh ... I'm guessing you've never been to Boise ... the crown jewel of the I-84 ...
Actually they tried to do some here..........LA....lower Alabama.......even tried to prestage pallets of bricks here.........police sent them packing.....county workers took the bricks........and then they took them home and made flower beds.

Nice huh

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Only because they were controlled and outnumbered..............That is why they behaved themselves.

LOL..I was talking about the counter-protesters!

The residents of Boise did a better job of handling the situation than the elected mayors of leftists cities. Too funny.
LOL! You obviously don't know the Boise has a Democratic Mayor and Council--I think the Ada County Board is Democratic as well..but not sure. 9 out of 10 Democrats that live in Idaho live in Ada county.

It's not about the party..it's about the place.

If you're BLM in Idaho you need to move before you get car bombed by the white supremacists. And I don't know why you're bragging because we won't be seeing white supremacists going to any major city to run BLM out of town.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Damn nice to see the cops are keeping things under control.

The residents of Boise did a better job of handling the situation than the elected mayors of leftists cities. Too funny.
LOL! You obviously don't know the Boise has a Democratic Mayor and Council--I think the Ada County Board is Democratic as well..but not sure. 9 out of 10 Democrats that live in Idaho live in Ada county.

It's not about the party..it's about the place.
doesn't matter..........I don't care.......I only know that the BLM were under control.......which is a good thing.

If you're BLM in Idaho you need to move before you get car bombed by the white supremacists.
Probably not. There is an active BLM chapter in Boise....I think..they might...maybe..have 10-12 black people...but about half of those are immigrants. Total membership..about 500.

that there are, in a majority white state..in a majority white city...a majority white BLM chapter....well....Ya got ta laugh...but they got some heart..even if they have no skin in the game.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back