City in Colorado runs Antifa and BLM outta town

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
City in Colorado Runs Antifa & BLM Out of Town – All Of America Needs To See This

1596416551466.png

How cool is that? A good read to start your week IMHO

The patriotic residents of Berthoud, Colorado, put major American cities including Portland and Seattle to shame, running Antifa and Black Lives Matter protesters out of town as soon as they showed their faces and threatened to cause a scene.

“Keep moving! Get outta here!” came voices from the crowd of residents, as the out-of-town radical leftists were told they are not welcome in Berthoud and ejected from the community as soon as they arrived.

“And pick up your trash!“

Many people on social media are deeply impressed with the actions of the Berthoud residents, with some expressing the desire to live in a small, patriotic community.

“Way to go Colorado! It would be nice living in this kind of neighborhood!” said Verlygene Haverof.

“Those horses were so calm and in the zone. Unphased. My anxiety was rising just watching this but they were so relaxed. Impressive.” said Becky White Stocker.

Erica Elsman Costello added “We are prepared to stand with law enforcement and do the same for our community. This is what America winning looks like.“

Elaine Dinwiddie Moore was also impressed, saying “Excellent! Now maybe all the other cities and towns will take notice!”

“The time has come for Americans to step up and stop this craziness! Good for them,” said Tonya Monks-D’Amico.

“The time has come to play Cowboy’s and commie’s,” said Todd Halt.

Meanwhile, in large Democrat-run cities across America, radical leftists including Antifa and Black Lives Matter protesters are being coddled and encouraged by indulgent leftist mayors and city councils, as violent riots continue to spread like wildfire.

Update: An earlier version of this article mistakenly stated the location to be Colorado City. The headline and article has been updated to show the correct location – Berthoud, Colorado.

Cowboys and commies, gotta love it. I wish the voters in those big cities would take notice and throw the a-hole mayors and city council members out of office. Governors too.

This is a good idea. All Trump cult fascists should move to one of these little fascist white-supremacist towns. We'd be free of them, they'd be happy, everyone wins.

So, why do most white supremacists have beards?

To hide their pudgy chins, of course. Fat guys trying to look manly will grow beards.

This is a good idea. All Trump cult fascists should move to one of these little fascist white-supremacist towns. We'd be free of them, they'd be happy, everyone wins.

I wish all far leftists were like this, live and let live. Unfortunately they are not so we will just have to defeat them.

To hide their pudgy chins, of course. Fat guys trying to look manly will grow beards.
Stay in your safe places..........other places keep people on leashes only to be released for BLM terrorists who want to destroy shit.........That is why it is in your hives that you are brave....and only when you outnumber those against you....

The way the whole event was presented in that NewsPunch article, was. . . not really the way it went down.

Instead, a peaceful rally was planned to support the police, and ANTIFA showed up to start trouble.

Things just sort of spiraled.

If the young folks that have been spending so much time watching the Pacific NW fiasco stuff, and spending time arguing on social media hadn't felt the need to come and stir shit up?

There would have been no story.

I come from a large metropolitan area. BLM don't be marching in my hood. We don't care to hear that crap. We been heanh, boy. We know what's up.

This is a city of 5000. I'm sure there was a huge protest there. LOL

“And pick up your trash!“
Got them good old German quotation marks, tell me "Berthoud" ain't a Democrat-run city like all the rest. Plastic bags are banned at the grocery store etc., and the city council is 100% Republicans.

Liars are trashing the lives of U.S. citizens they seem outsiders to "their" tight little German Democrat-run commune.

Have you already forgotten about your brownshirts and their masks?
Jesus Christ!!! They were in the news today!!

What makes them white supremacists?

The only thing funnier than neo Nazi’s wearing khakis and little league helmets is a bunch of yahoos in a place with no Antifa or BLM protests claiming to run protesters out of town.

Tired of ripping people out of cars or stopping the elderly from crossing the street? Maybe your arms hurt from throwing frozen water bottles at police or unloading bricks in the middle of city streets to throw at police and storefronts. That’s fascist.

I have a beard and I am not a white supremacist.
nor am I fat

My wife happens to like men with beards.

Forum List

Back