BLM gets owned in Boise Idaho

Boise ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... yeah ... Boise ...

This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel ... like burning a Confederate Battle Flag in Jackson, Mississippi ...

Boise ... sheesh ... I'm guessing you've never been to Boise ... the crown jewel of the I-84 ...
I guess you prefer the 1984 like dystopic hell of Seattle? The place that is slowly dying even as we post?
You are welcome to it. Have fun in the new CHAZ or CHOP zone, or whatever they call it now.

BLM gets owned in Boise Idaho. They tried a protest to defund the police........marched on the town and were out numbered 5 to 1............People there sent their sorry asses packing.......

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Boise’s chapter of Black Lives Matter (BLM) held a “Defund the Police” protest in front of the city hall in Boise on June 30th.

BLM protesters and counter-protesters, many of whom were armed, exercised their 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

You can see my personal live stream of the event on Facebook or YouTube.

Okay, let's look at a few things.

1. There are no license plates on the Bikes. That means they have been removed. Why would they have done that? Could it be that many of the "Counter Protesters" were imported?

2. Every incident of violence was started by the Counter Protesters. But, for the most part, both sides were trying to prevent it even to the point of intervening to break up the fights.

We had a BLM Protest here with counter protesters as well and neither side even attempted to accost the other. We also did not have imported people in either group. Our Cops, mostly, just stood around.

BLM gets owned in Boise Idaho. They tried a protest to defund the police........marched on the town and were out numbered 5 to 1............People there sent their sorry asses packing.......

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Boise’s chapter of Black Lives Matter (BLM) held a “Defund the Police” protest in front of the city hall in Boise on June 30th.

BLM protesters and counter-protesters, many of whom were armed, exercised their 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

See this is why I can't be a police officer. Because if I was in charge of those officers, and I heard them saying "F the police!".... and I, and my officers are the only protection they have..... "would you like us to leave now, or are you going to shut up?"

and if they kepted cussing at us.... I would order my men out. There's 40 of you... and 200 patriots, half them armed around you.... and we're leaving.... tata! caio!

And I would enjoy the 6 o-clock news. I would want to see what happened after me and my men left.

Yeah I'd get fired, and I'd take the blame for all my men, that I ordered out... but man it would be so worth it to see those BLM people plastered on the pavement.

Vigilante justice WORKS......always has in history.

boise-protest-1.jpg

boise-protest-4.jpg

Burn those American flags bitches
I like the Burn Loot Murder t shirt

B..........................BURN
L..........................LOOT
M........................MURDER

1. There are no license plates on the Bikes. That means they have been removed. Why would they have done that? Could it be that many of the "Counter Protesters" were imported?
so.............call Media Matters and ask if these people were hired by them.....or was it SEIU......remember them......they use Union dues to create chaos during Romney.....who is a RINO JOKE ANYWAY.

What matters here........is that the people of this town........said.........what is happening around the country WILL NOT HAPPEN HERE.......and that is the point.

2. Every incident of violence was started by the Counter Protesters. But, for the most part, both sides were trying to prevent it even to the point of intervening to break up the fights.
YAWN...........they made sure there was no BS from the BLM people..........not so much in the rest of the country where they have been Terrorist.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

From the article you linked:

One girl, pictured earlier, was holding an ACAB sign and her friend had ACAB on the back of her jacket. The girl who was holding the sign was filling out a report for the police.

Apparently, as soon as she was attacked by a counter protester, she forgot that all cops are bastards and called a cop.

If you're BLM in Idaho you need to move before you get car bombed by the white supremacists.
Probably not. There is an active BLM chapter in Boise....I think..they might...maybe..have 10-12 black people...but about half of those are immigrants. Total membership..about 500.

that there are, in a majority white state..in a majority white city...a majority white BLM chapter....well....Ya got ta laugh...but they got some heart..even if they have no skin in the game.

There was a large and active black community in Boise in the early 60s when I lived there as a kid. Because I was a white kid living in the black neighborhoods, I got an ass-kicking just about every day on the way to school - and by girls.

I'd be surprised if there's not at least the same percentage of black people in Boise today.

But IM2's racist comment about white supremacists is totally unjustified. There probably are white supremacists in every state, Idaho too, just like there are black racists in every state. But Idaho has become far more leftist as the second tier of Antifa white elitists (second-tier because they're the ones who couldn't afford the land and homes near Jackson Hole where the first-tier went) moved there to escape the high prices and taxes in California - and then promptly started voting leftist in Idaho just as they did in California. Really, Idaho is becoming far more liberal than it was.

Fresh from Boise:

Soltesz, whose last day was Friday, came under fire after district officials and parents spotted her July 18 Facebook post referencing McLean’s public condemnation of white supremacists who attended a Black Lives Matter protest in Boise, where some demonstrators were assaulted, the newspaper reports.

“Her white supremacist hater a– needs to get laid! … by BLM members,” Soltesz’s post read. “Should be a group activity … and make it go viral! … I’m still deciding if they should wear masks during the activity.”

Soltez’s controversial comment was a reply to an article detailing a recall campaign against McLean after she criticized the white supremacists who disrupted the Black Lives Matter protest, the Statesman reports.

The article says the district didn't say whether Soltesz resigned or was fired. I know what really happened: She got hit by a truck and then beaten with an ugly stick and was unable to go back to work unless she agreed to wear two masks... in case one fell off.

BLM owns the minds of the white supremacists now. It's all they think about, day in and day out. They've won, big time.
Who are the white supremacists?
You and all the whites that think like you.

Conservative defend their neighborhoods. Why would a bunch of conservatives go to any city to protect citizens who won't protect themselves. But, if those who live in those communities ask President Trump, he'll send in a bunch of white folks who are willing to put their lives on the line to help defend those who want defended. What's happening in black neighborhoods is exactly what those who live on the neighborhoods want to happen - or they'd do something about it. Either in the polls in November or in the streets today, anyone who doesn't want their neighborhoods torn down by rioters should take a stand. Let's see how much changes between now and November..

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

See this is why I can't be a police officer. Because if I was in charge of those officers, and I heard them saying "F the police!".... and I, and my officers are the only protection they have..... "would you like us to leave now, or are you going to shut up?"

and if they kepted cussing at us.... I would order my men out. There's 40 of you... and 200 patriots, half them armed around you.... and we're leaving.... tata! caio!

And I would enjoy the 6 o-clock news. I would want to see what happened after me and my men left.

Yeah I'd get fired, and I'd take the blame for all my men, that I ordered out... but man it would be so worth it to see those BLM people plastered on the pavement.

Yah, it sure has. Ask the Dirty Farmers how well that worked out for them in the late 1800s.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Yah, it sure has. Ask the Dirty Farmers how well that worked out for them in the late 1800s.

Sorry...........I'm not going to their graves and go..........hey guys what the hell happened.......LOL

But you proved a point..........No one alive today was a slave.........GOOD POINT.

BLM...........BURN ..............LOOT................MURDER.........

DNC henchmen...........of asses.......fitting symbol of the DNC

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Sorry...........I'm not going to their graves and go..........hey guys what the hell happened.......LOL

But you proved a point..........No one alive today was a slave.........GOOD POINT.

One huge problem with that, most of the looters were found to not be attached to the DNC or the BLM. They were just getting their Christmas looting done early. As for the Rioters, most have been found to be attached to right wing organizations. Umbrella Man is a rightwing, rump supporting Motor Cycle Gang Member who was there just to keep things stirred up. Your story doesn't hold water anymore.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

One huge problem with that, most of the looters were found to not be attached to the DNC or the BLM. They were just getting their Christmas looting done early. As for the Rioters, most have been found to be attached to right wing organizations. Umbrella Man is a rightwing, rump supporting Motor Cycle Gang Member who was there just to keep things stirred up. Your story doesn't hold water anymore.

If a frog had wings..............your side has been doing this crap every election for decades......only the names have changed..........SEIU was there for Romney.......LOL

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Let us even say that what you just said is absolutely true.

Do you not see that your own statements make your left-wing democrat politicians, even more stupid useless trash, than we already knew? Think about what you are saying.

The Left-wing Democrats in control of the police, are intentional not stopping Burning, Looting, and Murdering, by right-wing organizations?

See before, your excuse was that these were angry BLM protesters, that just got out of hand.

Now you are telling me that these are right-wing groups? So what is your excuse for your democrap mayors and governors not handling it?

Back at that Federal Court house, you are telling me that right-wingers were attacking officers, causing permanent eye damage to some, and there were ZERO local police there......

Because why? Your Democraps support violent right-wingers? Doesn't that just prove your Democraps are all complete and total garbage?

No no, I would love to hear your brilliant explanation of why Democraps are supporting right-wing organizations engaged in terrorism. Let's hear your endless wisdom on this issue.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Do you not see that your own statements make your left-wing democrat politicians, even more stupid useless trash, than we already knew? Think about what you are saying.

The Left-wing Democrats in control of the police, are intentional not stopping Burning, Looting, and Murdering, by right-wing organizations?

See before, your excuse was that these were angry BLM protesters, that just got out of hand.

Now you are telling me that these are right-wing groups? So what is your excuse for your democrap mayors and governors not handling it?

Back at that Federal Court house, you are telling me that right-wingers were attacking officers, causing permanent eye damage to some, and there were ZERO local police there......

Because why? Your Democraps support violent right-wingers? Doesn't that just prove your Democraps are all complete and total garbage?

No no, I would love to hear your brilliant explanation of why Democraps are supporting right-wing organizations engaged in terrorism. Let's hear your endless wisdom on this issue.

The Dems aren't supporting it. The Right wants to keep the flames burning. And, there is also the anarchist off the rope leftists that want to destroy everything as well. But at least the Anarchists can be explained as "He's acting like an Anarchist". But you rightees do it to try and hurt something good. The Jig is up.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

The Dems aren't supporting it. The Right wants to keep the flames burning. And, there is also the anarchist off the rope leftists that want to destroy everything as well. But at least the Anarchists can be explained as "He's acting like an Anarchist". But you rightees do it to try and hurt something good. The Jig is up.

Um... wrong? We have the letter from the police chief saying that city counsel had made it impossible to stop the riots, by banning the use of riot control measures.

We have letters from the police chief to city counsel, begging for support.

Again, at the court house, not a single local or state officer showed up, to what was clearly video documented as being an attack. Same with intentional ambush on police at the statue that was recorded some weeks ago.

Over and over, your Democraps have hindered and denied police the ability to handle the Burning, Looting, and Murdering. Over and over. They could have activated the national guard, and had these.... according to you, right-wing organizations.... all arrested, locked up, and charged with crimes, and thrown in prison.

But they didn't. Police disappeared. Vanished.

And Trump, for his part, was on a call with the governors saying, stop this. So Trump was trying to shut down and stop these.... again according to you, right-wing organizations.... and your Democraps opposed Trump, and did nothing.

Yes, they are supporting it. Facts over opinion. I can read the news, I can see the videos with my own eyes.... You are undeniably wrong, and I am dead on right. The Democraps have supported it. Not up for debate, you are just wrong.

There are a lot of black people who, naively, believe that Black Lives Matter is about black lives. I don't blame them for defending BLM or thinking BLM is on the side of black people. They're wrong, of course; BLM leaders openly admit that they want to do do things that harm the majority of black people - but they do love them a good black transvestite.

The riots were not triggered by black people looking for early Christmas. The riots were triggered by white ANTIFA, and even a few white supremacists, all looking to start a revolution/civil war/race war, on the backs of black communities. Time and time again, we've seen that the first fires, the first broken windows, the first kicked in doors, were done by white people trying to encourage looting. It's bad that people, black and white, took the bait and turned the narrative off of George Floyd or other police brutality issues. ANTIFA is absolutely attached to the DNC. The DNC has been giving them cover for years, and most especially over the past few months.

Forum List

Back