BLM gets owned in Boise Idaho

If you're BLM in Idaho you need to move before you get car bombed by the white supremacists. And I don't know why you're bragging because we won't be seeing white supremacists going to any major city to run BLM out of town.

Anything you call a major city....we call a shithole.

You can have them.

BLM gets owned in Boise Idaho. They tried a protest to defund the police........marched on the town and were out numbered 5 to 1............People there sent their sorry asses packing.......

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Boise’s chapter of Black Lives Matter (BLM) held a “Defund the Police” protest in front of the city hall in Boise on June 30th.

BLM protesters and counter-protesters, many of whom were armed, exercised their 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

You can see my personal live stream of the event on Facebook or YouTube.

See this is why I can't be a police officer. Because if I was in charge of those officers, and I heard them saying "F the police!".... and I, and my officers are the only protection they have..... "would you like us to leave now, or are you going to shut up?"

and if they kepted cussing at us.... I would order my men out. There's 40 of you... and 200 patriots, half them armed around you.... and we're leaving.... tata! caio!

And I would enjoy the 6 o-clock news. I would want to see what happened after me and my men left.

Yeah I'd get fired, and I'd take the blame for all my men, that I ordered out... but man it would be so worth it to see those BLM people plastered on the pavement.

Vigilante justice WORKS......always has in history.

Yah, it sure has. Ask the Dirty Farmers how well that worked out for them in the late 1800s.

Sorry...........I'm not going to their graves and go..........hey guys what the hell happened.......LOL

But you proved a point..........No one alive today was a slave.........GOOD POINT.

BLM...........BURN ..............LOOT................MURDER.........

DNC henchmen...........of asses.......fitting symbol of the DNC

One huge problem with that, most of the looters were found to not be attached to the DNC or the BLM. They were just getting their Christmas looting done early. As for the Rioters, most have been found to be attached to right wing organizations. Umbrella Man is a rightwing, rump supporting Motor Cycle Gang Member who was there just to keep things stirred up. Your story doesn't hold water anymore.

Let us even say that what you just said is absolutely true.

Do you not see that your own statements make your left-wing democrat politicians, even more stupid useless trash, than we already knew? Think about what you are saying.

The Left-wing Democrats in control of the police, are intentional not stopping Burning, Looting, and Murdering, by right-wing organizations?

See before, your excuse was that these were angry BLM protesters, that just got out of hand.

Now you are telling me that these are right-wing groups? So what is your excuse for your democrap mayors and governors not handling it?

Back at that Federal Court house, you are telling me that right-wingers were attacking officers, causing permanent eye damage to some, and there were ZERO local police there......

Because why? Your Democraps support violent right-wingers? Doesn't that just prove your Democraps are all complete and total garbage?

No no, I would love to hear your brilliant explanation of why Democraps are supporting right-wing organizations engaged in terrorism. Let's hear your endless wisdom on this issue.

The Dems aren't supporting it. The Right wants to keep the flames burning. And, there is also the anarchist off the rope leftists that want to destroy everything as well. But at least the Anarchists can be explained as "He's acting like an Anarchist". But you rightees do it to try and hurt something good. The Jig is up.

Um... wrong? We have the letter from the police chief saying that city counsel had made it impossible to stop the riots, by banning the use of riot control measures.

We have letters from the police chief to city counsel, begging for support.

Again, at the court house, not a single local or state officer showed up, to what was clearly video documented as being an attack. Same with intentional ambush on police at the statue that was recorded some weeks ago.

Over and over, your Democraps have hindered and denied police the ability to handle the Burning, Looting, and Murdering. Over and over. They could have activated the national guard, and had these.... according to you, right-wing organizations.... all arrested, locked up, and charged with crimes, and thrown in prison.

But they didn't. Police disappeared. Vanished.

And Trump, for his part, was on a call with the governors saying, stop this. So Trump was trying to shut down and stop these.... again according to you, right-wing organizations.... and your Democraps opposed Trump, and did nothing.

Yes, they are supporting it. Facts over opinion. I can read the news, I can see the videos with my own eyes.... You are undeniably wrong, and I am dead on right. The Democraps have supported it. Not up for debate, you are just wrong.

Your first mistake is using first person in having all that damning evidence. If you had such evidence it would be plastered all over the internet and network news. From the tone of the post, you must be a very important cog in the scheme of things. Most people that important shout from the high mountains and tall building who they really are. So your post means that you are just flatulating once again.

BLM gets owned in Boise Idaho. They tried a protest to defund the police........marched on the town and were out numbered 5 to 1............People there sent their sorry asses packing.......

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Boise’s chapter of Black Lives Matter (BLM) held a “Defund the Police” protest in front of the city hall in Boise on June 30th.

BLM protesters and counter-protesters, many of whom were armed, exercised their 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

See this is why I can't be a police officer. Because if I was in charge of those officers, and I heard them saying "F the police!".... and I, and my officers are the only protection they have..... "would you like us to leave now, or are you going to shut up?"

and if they kepted cussing at us.... I would order my men out. There's 40 of you... and 200 patriots, half them armed around you.... and we're leaving.... tata! caio!

And I would enjoy the 6 o-clock news. I would want to see what happened after me and my men left.

Yeah I'd get fired, and I'd take the blame for all my men, that I ordered out... but man it would be so worth it to see those BLM people plastered on the pavement.

Yah, it sure has. Ask the Dirty Farmers how well that worked out for them in the late 1800s.

Sorry...........I'm not going to their graves and go..........hey guys what the hell happened.......LOL

But you proved a point..........No one alive today was a slave.........GOOD POINT.

One huge problem with that, most of the looters were found to not be attached to the DNC or the BLM. They were just getting their Christmas looting done early. As for the Rioters, most have been found to be attached to right wing organizations. Umbrella Man is a rightwing, rump supporting Motor Cycle Gang Member who was there just to keep things stirred up. Your story doesn't hold water anymore.

Do you not see that your own statements make your left-wing democrat politicians, even more stupid useless trash, than we already knew? Think about what you are saying.

The Left-wing Democrats in control of the police, are intentional not stopping Burning, Looting, and Murdering, by right-wing organizations?

See before, your excuse was that these were angry BLM protesters, that just got out of hand.

Now you are telling me that these are right-wing groups? So what is your excuse for your democrap mayors and governors not handling it?

Back at that Federal Court house, you are telling me that right-wingers were attacking officers, causing permanent eye damage to some, and there were ZERO local police there......

Because why? Your Democraps support violent right-wingers? Doesn't that just prove your Democraps are all complete and total garbage?

No no, I would love to hear your brilliant explanation of why Democraps are supporting right-wing organizations engaged in terrorism. Let's hear your endless wisdom on this issue.

The Dems aren't supporting it. The Right wants to keep the flames burning. And, there is also the anarchist off the rope leftists that want to destroy everything as well. But at least the Anarchists can be explained as "He's acting like an Anarchist". But you rightees do it to try and hurt something good. The Jig is up.

Um... wrong? We have the letter from the police chief saying that city counsel had made it impossible to stop the riots, by banning the use of riot control measures.

Again, at the court house, not a single local or state officer showed up, to what was clearly video documented as being an attack. Same with intentional ambush on police at the statue that was recorded some weeks ago.

Over and over, your Democraps have hindered and denied police the ability to handle the Burning, Looting, and Murdering. Over and over. They could have activated the national guard, and had these.... according to you, right-wing organizations.... all arrested, locked up, and charged with crimes, and thrown in prison.

And Trump, for his part, was on a call with the governors saying, stop this. So Trump was trying to shut down and stop these.... again according to you, right-wing organizations.... and your Democraps opposed Trump, and did nothing.

Yes, they are supporting it. Facts over opinion. I can read the news, I can see the videos with my own eyes.... You are undeniably wrong, and I am dead on right. The Democraps have supported it. Not up for debate, you are just wrong.

Your first mistake is using first person in having all that damning evidence. If you had such evidence it would be plastered all over the internet and network news. From the tone of the post, you must be a very important cog in the scheme of things. Most people that important shout from the high mountains and tall building who they really are. So your post means that you are just flatulating once again.

I noticed how you did not come up with a single argument against anything I said.

I assume this is you admitting you are wrong, and flopping around to save face.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

I noticed how you did not come up with a single argument against anything I said.

Why would I come up with a single argument when you are busy just making shit up. here, let me play that same game.

I won't fly because all the things that can go wrong. I just know it's going to crash. All those people that claims to fly on airplanes are delusional.

I sold my car because I just know I will go for a drive and someone will run into me and kill me. I just know that the roads are strewn with wrecks and dead bodies.

I stopped shopping for food because of all the poisons that are in it. You can't trust those damned Democrats at the Supermarkets. I know they are out to kill me. While I am light headed and my eyes are blurred, I am staying healthy.

I've decided to stay in bed because it's just too dangerous out there with all those Democrats that are out to kill me. Wait a minute, my bed is right below the Bathtub and I just know that some Democrat is going to sneak in and make the bathtub to overflow, break through the floor and kill me in my bed while I sleep. I am doomed, doomed, I tell you.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Why would I come up with a single argument when you are busy just making shit up. here, let me play that same game.

I won't fly because all the things that can go wrong. I just know it's going to crash. All those people that claims to fly on airplanes are delusional.

I sold my car because I just know I will go for a drive and someone will run into me and kill me. I just know that the roads are strewn with wrecks and dead bodies.

I stopped shopping for food because of all the poisons that are in it. You can't trust those damned Democrats at the Supermarkets. I know they are out to kill me. While I am light headed and my eyes are blurred, I am staying healthy.

I've decided to stay in bed because it's just too dangerous out there with all those Democrats that are out to kill me. Wait a minute, my bed is right below the Bathtub and I just know that some Democrat is going to sneak in and make the bathtub to overflow, break through the floor and kill me in my bed while I sleep. I am doomed, doomed, I tell you.

So you can say that I'm making stuff up... but you can't actually contradict a single thing I said.

Name one thing that I said, that was made up. It's the job of the local and state authorities to deal with rioting and crime in their neighborhoods.

Correct?

There are more than a few videos of the rioting and looting going on, where not a single police officer is there.

They have no-go zones. Where they openly admit, they will not respond.

Read about it. Tell me what I'm wrong about? Are Democrats not in control of this area? Yes or no?

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

So you can say that I'm making stuff up... but you can't actually contradict a single thing I said.

Name one thing that I said, that was made up. It's the job of the local and state authorities to deal with rioting and crime in their neighborhoods.

Correct?

There are more than a few videos of the rioting and looting going on, where not a single police officer is there.

Read about it. Tell me what I'm wrong about? Are Democrats not in control of this area? Yes or no?

The Rioters and Looters have some pretty good communications. They are linked probably through their cell phones. They have spotters so they know where the cops are at any given time. There aren't enough cops to be everywhere all the time. They take advantage of that. They are coordinated. These are Professional Rioters who move from city to city to stir up trouble. In the 60s, some of the same faces were in every Race Riot. It started as a peaceful protest but turned into a full blown riot. These are the criminals, not the peaceful protesters.

Funny, in Detroit, not one single mom and pop or chain store was vandalized in the last year. You keep making shit up about what's really going on. The facts remain that the BLM is NOT a national organization, there is NO Antifa, and it ends when the community says it ends and not one second before. You don't live there and can't possibly know a damned thing.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

I hope BYU owns BSU again this year.

The Rioters and Looters have some pretty good communications. They are linked probably through their cell phones. They have spotters so they know where the cops are at any given time. There aren't enough cops to be everywhere all the time. They take advantage of that. They are coordinated. These are Professional Rioters who move from city to city to stir up trouble. In the 60s, some of the same faces were in every Race Riot. It started as a peaceful protest but turned into a full blown riot. These are the criminals, not the peaceful protesters.

Funny, in Detroit, not one single mom and pop or chain store was vandalized in the last year. You keep making shit up about what's really going on. The facts remain that the BLM is NOT a national organization, there is NO Antifa, and it ends when the community says it ends and not one second before. You don't live there and can't possibly know a damned thing.

Those professional rioters ARE Antifa. But whatever they're called, they are an organized group of rebels and this IS war.

You're right that BLM is not a national organization; it's a global organization.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Cops all over the country are making all kinds of health excuses and leaving the force anyhow. That is why all these Democrat run cities and states are experiencing extraordinarily high crime waves that will be there to stay, as it sure as hell doesn't look like Democrats plan on doing anything about it, in fact, they're doing the opposite, "defund the police".

Pretty soon all the wealth, brains and entrepreneurship will be migrating en mass out of these Democrat run cities.

Democrats will soon reap what they have sown, nobody wants to live in an unsafe city run by anti American race-baiting communist fascists.

Boise ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... yeah ... Boise ...

This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel ... like burning a Confederate Battle Flag in Jackson, Mississippi ...

Boise ... sheesh ... I'm guessing you've never been to Boise ... the crown jewel of the I-84 ...
Actually they tried to do some here..........LA....lower Alabama.......even tried to prestage pallets of bricks here.........police sent them packing.....county workers took the bricks........and then they took them home and made flower beds.

Nice huh

BLM is giving out free bricks ??!!!

Boise ... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... yeah ... Boise ...

This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel ... like burning a Confederate Battle Flag in Jackson, Mississippi ...

Boise ... sheesh ... I'm guessing you've never been to Boise ... the crown jewel of the I-84 ...
Actually they tried to do some here..........LA....lower Alabama.......even tried to prestage pallets of bricks here.........police sent them packing.....county workers took the bricks........and then they took them home and made flower beds.

Nice huh

BLM is giving out free bricks ??!!!
Yes.......if the city workers get them before they are thrown through windows............

You behind the times.......Media Matters hiring the fucks were prestaging pallets of bricks for the protesters to throw.

Our county workers got free bricks.....YUP

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Correct?

Endless excuses. The attack on the court house, was hours long. Not only that, but it was being live streamed, and people were watching it.

Plus, we know that in other towns, the police had fair warning that they were coming, specifically because they were organized and had communication.

Additionally, many we have seen riot police organized in under an hour, to clear streets.

After all... that is the one and only reason the riot police exist, is to form up quickly and end riots.

You don't live there and can't possibly know a damned thing.

Yeah, and neither do you. That didn't stop your ignorance from making statements about BLM, and Antifa, and what the government is or is not doing, or what the police can, and can't respond to.

You don't know anything. Absolutely nothing. And yet you keep spouting off like you have a clue.

Gotta love it.

Let's take a look see.

Cops all over the country are making all kinds of health excuses and leaving the force anyhow. That is why all these Democrat run cities and states are experiencing extraordinarily high crime waves that will be there to stay, as it sure as hell doesn't look like Democrats plan on doing anything about it, in fact, they're doing the opposite, "defund the police".

Pretty soon all the wealth, brains and entrepreneurship will be migrating en mass out of these Democrat run cities.

Democrats will soon reap what they have sown, nobody wants to live in an unsafe city run by anti American race-baiting communist fascists.

The "Blue Flu" has come back with a vengeance.

For all the uninformed people, Police are not allowed to go on strike. So rather than go on strike, they just say they are sick. They call it the Blue Flu.

But that even ignores the fact that many police are having health issues, because they put their lives on the line, and are hated for it.

I've read several accounts where police officers got physically ill, because they were treated so badly, and looked at with suspicion all the time, it made them ill.

Funny, in Detroit, not one single mom and pop or chain store was vandalized in the last year.
Your anecdotal evidence is SO convincing! :rolleyes:

You keep making shit up about what's really going on. The facts remain that the BLM is NOT a national organization
"When Alicia Garza wrote “Black lives matter” in a Facebook post nearly seven years ago, the activist from Oakland, California, never imagined that those words would come to define a global movement. The July 13, 2013, acquittal of George Zimmerman for the killing of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed Black teenager, sparked her post.
A year later, the shooting of Michael Brown, another unarmed Black teen, by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, galvanized Black Lives Matter to become a national organization".

In what sense is BLM NOT a national organization? And why are your posts so reliably idiotic?

there is NO Antifa, and it ends when the community says it ends and not one second before. You don't live there and can't possibly know a damned thing.
Just like there are no Nazis or KKK, I guess. Thanks for the entertainment.

Last edited:

Those professional rioters ARE Antifa. But whatever they're called, they are an organized group of rebels and this IS war.

You're right that BLM is not a national organization; it's a global organization.

Funny, then Antifa has been invaded by Rtwing activists. That means that Antifa must not be just Democrats. Umbrella Man has been apprehended and so have a few other rtwingers. And those characters are WELL organized. That's why they are so tough to catch and so easy for you to dismiss.

Forum List

Back