BLM demands monthly "stimulus" payments.

The markets have got daily stimulus so why shouldn't others expect the same?

Excuse me folks-----I am an old clueless lady. Just how to the "markets" get
stimulus money ? I assume by "market" you do not mean the Italian
green grocer down the block
Quantitative easing, number 4 started last September

you are teasing a woman old enough to be YOUR MOTHER
What if Bear is 90?

Most of the nation wants the stimulus. White racist trash tries making this about BLM.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You didn't read the article I posted, did you? It is the BLM terrorist Negros that are demanding monthly stimulus payments.
I bet China Joe and the Ho will give it to the terrorist assholes.

Black Lives Matter calls for 'monthly' stimulus checks for families crushed by pandemic

Black Lives Matter said Thursday the $600 stimulus payment included in the government’s most recent coronavirus relief package is far too little to support struggling families and is demanding monthly checks instead.

“Black families are struggling to keep roofs over their heads, food in their bellies, and healthcare covered. This isn’t about a stimulus. This is about survival. And $600 ain’t it. We demand monthly checks,” the group said in a post on Twitter.
They want beer every day?

the price for an ounce of just MEDIUM quality Marijuna in
Brooklyn is $ 265. 59 ------have a hear folks ----what is
600 per MONTH going to do? (high quality Alcapulco
gold-----well----what to do? accept crap?)
$265 an ounce?

Well----did you imagine that "impoverished" VICTIMS will use the
stimulus money to pay back rent?

Most of the nation wants the stimulus. White racist trash tries making this about BLM.

You didn't read the article I posted, did you? It is the BLM terrorist Negros that are demanding monthly stimulus payments.

Black Lives Matter calls for 'monthly' stimulus checks for families crushed by pandemic

Black Lives Matter said Thursday the $600 stimulus payment included in the government’s most recent coronavirus relief package is far too little to support struggling families and is demanding monthly checks instead.

“Black families are struggling to keep roofs over their heads, food in their bellies, and healthcare covered. This isn’t about a stimulus. This is about survival. And $600 ain’t it. We demand monthly checks,” the group said in a post on Twitter.

$265 an ounce?

according to Mr. Cyber. AND an ounce makes ONLY 27 smokes. (if you sprinkle
the paper sparingly) ,,,,,,and I thought tobacco cigs are too expensive. Keep in mind,
MARIJUANA also creates a hunger to twinkies -----I think Hostess people have discontinued TWINKIES
No, I am a twinkie fiend, I just had some yesterday. I love my hostess Twinkies

PRAISE THE LORD------hostess has survived

$265 an ounce?

Lol, I know instead of natural lights they will buy bud lights, instead of generic cigs they will buy marlboro's instead of meth they will buy cocaine....

$265 an ounce?

Lol, I know instead of natural lights they will buy bud lights, instead of generic cigs they will buy marlboro's instead of meth they will buy cocaine....

so? is it not a human right to seek THE BEST? "THE PURSUIT OF
HAPPINESS is a constitutional RIGHT------you wretched racist.
(I am a clueless old lady be willing to learn-----is cocaine better than
meth?)

$265 an ounce?

meth?)
Yeah cocaine is better, Meth is cheaper and synthetic form of cocaine.

$265 an ounce?

meth?)
Yeah cocaine is better, Meth is cheaper and synthetic form of cocaine.

Thats even more addicting and damaging to the body.

Wait, what? Don't they already get welfare?

F

FF them

So what about everyone else?
You're a fucken diot.

Advocate for them if you wish. I will not argue.

So you're for terrorist who didnt have a job to begin receiving money ...
Typical phucknob....

No idea what you are rambling about. Sadly you do not either.

You dont think BLM are domestic terrorist?

I think as usual your slip is showing.

As usual you never have anything to ad to the conversation phucknob.
Explain why you believe the BLM deserves money and Americans dont.
Take it easy here we go again. I think it was sarcasm

It wasn't sarcasm. Many here have no problem with exposing their racism.

Define Racism. These days, the definition of Racism is all over the place.

Its constantly on display here.

What do you people mean by “it”? I come from a very non-White family. You have no idea what racism is beyond “it”.

You're a fucken diot.

Typical phucknob....

What do you people mean by “it”? I come from a very non-White family. You have no idea what racism is beyond “it”.

Most of the people here seem racist to me because they are still working and just have to do more online and remote, while they do not realize the majority of the poor jobs, like food servers, hair care, music, etc., have been shut down for almost a year. and have been foreclosed or evicted.

While I don't see how the "stimulus" checks can be paid for because very few are working and paying taxes, at the same time, food and housing is to the point were we should be up in arms.
At the very least they should be handing out surplus food boxes, like cheese, butter, etc.

You're a fucken diot.

Typical phucknob....

Most of the people here seem racist to me because they are still working and just have to do more online and remote, while they do not realize the majority of the poor jobs, like food servers, hair care, music, etc., have been shut down for almost a year. and have been foreclosed or evicted.

While I don't see how the "stimulus" checks can be paid for because very few are working and paying taxes, at the same time, food and housing is to the point were we should be up in arms.
At the very least they should be handing out surplus food boxes, like cheese, butter, etc.
Tell us you weren't bitching about us prior to COVID.

I have a better idea...
We continue Trump's MAGA program and hire Blacks rather than Trespassers!

That actually is not a bad idea, except that there are no jobs.
All the Liberals said that 4 years ago.

Four years ago most jobs were moved to China, but there were still some jobs.
This last year, there really are no jobs.
Everyone I know is open.
Then again, Nassau County is mostly Republican...

yeah, why should they claim more monthly than Corporate America?

Umm... there are more whites on welfare than any other race in America. What's the point of your comment?

Get educated and stop wallowing in your dumb misery.

Umm... there are more whites on welfare than any other race in America. What's the point of your comment?

Get educated and stop wallowing in your dumb misery.

Guess again Champ.

15 Welfare Statistics by Race, State and Payment

I have a better idea...
We continue Trump's MAGA program and hire Blacks rather than Trespassers!

That actually is not a bad idea, except that there are no jobs.
All the Liberals said that 4 years ago.

Four years ago most jobs were moved to China, but there were still some jobs.
This last year, there really are no jobs.
The fisheries in Alaska are hiring, $12 bucks an hour / 16 hours a day

Forum List

Back