Zone1 BLM= Cop killers .. Who Supports Them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is correct. BLM has killed no cops. They do not support cop killing. This tread is a lie tat should not even be in this zone.
they injured over 2000 during the summer of love, you all hate trump cause a riot injured 160 but love BLM when they injured over 2000 over months of rioting.

Now that big tech liberals are suppressing truth and redirecting searches to their Democrat/fascist propaganda sites, requiring links has become a farce in my opinion.

Now that big tech liberals are suppressing truth and redirecting searches to their Democrat/fascist propaganda sites, requiring links has become a farce in my opinion.
That's not hsppening. You have no evidence to support your racist claim. This belongs in the rubber room.

That's not hsppening. You have no evidence to support your racist claim. This belongs in the rubber room.
It’s well known that Google and the like have created algorithms to direct searchers to sites that present only the leftist view. That’s why when I type in to search a topic, all I get are pages of the left-leaning positions.

The censorship is real. About 15% of Biden voters said if they had heard of the Hunter laptop, they would not have voted for Biden. And the media knew that. That’s why they hid the story, and kept Trump from the win.

There are a LOT of people who are dead today - Russians, Ukrainians, Jews, and Gazans - who would be eating dinner tonight if the media hadn’t censored the news to favor Biden.

Thread locked. No link supporting contention of OP Thread Post that "Democrats, BLM and their corporate contributors/supporters want to murder cops."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back