BLM and the KKK what's the difference?

Actualy thesere a kinda
I know, outrageous comparison. Both where racial driven and popular in their time. So many comparisons to either its mind boggling. Um lets see here many blacks killed by other blacks? How many blacks intimidated by black drug pushers? How many innocent blacks murdered by other blacks? Oh lets not mention the police brutality, BLM. Police brutality and getting hit by lightning are huge threats to the black community.
You do realize that what you are describing is the institutionalized racism the BLM movement is dedicated to fighting, right?
Well, this is a transcendent moment of assholes calling others assholes. You realize that?

In say prairietown USA in 1916 the KKK there hasn't been a black lynching since... I literally cant find one in my lifetime. Blacks literally have more to fear from being hit by lightning than being lynched by the KKK.

The media hasn't said damned thing about the black on black shootings in CHAZ or why it was broken up, they keep spouting this "white cops bad" mantra dredging up a 9 month questionable police shooting in Aurora Colorado...fucking 9 months ago!
I read about shootings in CHAZ and why it was finally broken up. In the media. Which has been following developments there :dunno:

The media hasn't said damned thing about the black on black shootings in CHAZ or why it was broken up, they keep spouting this "white cops bad" mantra dredging up a 9 month questionable police shooting in Aurora Colorado...fucking 9 months ago!
I read about shootings in CHAZ and why it was finally broken up. In the media. Which has been following developments there :dunno:
Because the mainstream media doesn't post the name of the victims or what caused their deaths, nope. How many black kids died in Chicago last week as a result of this BLM deluded putsch? Or those that died in Seattle NOW? But the media is putting out the name of some random black guy from 2019 because it's "topical"

Let's ask Neil DeGrasse Tyson what he thinks about black holes. Most blacks don't give a flying Neutron or a photon.

Actualy thesere a kinda
I know, outrageous comparison. Both where racial driven and popular in their time. So many comparisons to either its mind boggling. Um lets see here many blacks killed by other blacks? How many blacks intimidated by black drug pushers? How many innocent blacks murdered by other blacks? Oh lets not mention the police brutality, BLM. Police brutality and getting hit by lightning are huge threats to the black community.
You do realize that what you are describing is the institutionalized racism the BLM movement is dedicated to fighting, right?
Well, this is a transcendent moment of assholes calling others assholes. You realize that?
So I'm guessing that means no, you don't realize that.

18110729_1509086575778835_1434192656_n-1.jpg

The difference? BLM don't wear pointy hoods and want to destroy our society.

So much stupid in this post. Not sure where to start. Maybe the best way to approach such an ignorant pile of shit is to summarize the mission of BLM:

"To oppose state violence against and criminalization of black people"

it's not their job or responsibility to protest what stupid assholes think they should protest. When someone says, "Save the whales!", do you bitch that whales also kill each other? I would call your streaming pile of shit post a "racist dog whistle", but it's more like a tornado siren.
101562240_10222549328063212_2517247703319052288_n.jpg

They are a racist organization.

Forum List

Back