BLM and KKK similarities

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I know, I know. But it isn't as far fetched as it sounds. Most of you history folks know the old saying;"those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it". We all know about the 1914 upsurge in popularity in the KKK after the silent film "Birth of a Nation? Other wise it was dying. (the KKK) Politicians at the time (Denver mayor Stapleton aligned with the KKK) just for political expediency...not that he really believed that popular fleeting angry mob mentality . We are repeating history here. Chinese meddling? This impeachment, corona 19 and BLM riots didn't just happen spontaneously.

I know, I know. But it isn't as far fetched as it sounds. Most of you history folks know the old saying;"those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it". We all know about the 1914 upsurge in popularity in the KKK after the silent film "Birth of a Nation? Other wise it was dying. (the KKK) Politicians at the time (Denver mayor Stapleton aligned with the KKK) just for political expediency...not that he really believed that popular fleeting angry mob mentality . We are repeating history here. Chinese meddling? This impeachment, corona 19 and BLM riots didn't just happen spontaneously.
Except the KKK exists to destroy other people. BLM movement is simply to get the equal treatment they’ve been promised.

how do you white supremacists live with yourselves?

Why do you keep spamming the board with your half truths and confused state of mind about BLM and the KKK? One cannot be the same as the other because of its opposite ends of the political spectrum on race.? When Birth of a Nation was made there was no KKK

The first Klan was founded in Pulaski, Tennessee, on December 24, 1865[22] by six former officers of the Confederate army:[23] Frank McCord, Richard Reed, John Lester, John Kennedy, J. Calvin Jones and James Crowe.[24] It started as a fraternal social club inspired at least in part by the then largely defunct Sons of Malta. It borrowed parts of the initiation ceremony from that group, with the same purpose: "ludicrous initiations, the baffling of public curiosity, and the amusement for members were the only objects of the Klan", according to Albert Stevens in 1907.[25] The manual of rituals was printed by Laps D. McCord of Pulaski.[26]

In 1915, the second Klan was founded atop Stone Mountain, Georgia by William Joseph Simmons. While Simmons relied on documents from the original Klan and memories of some surviving elders, the revived Klan was based significantly on the wildly popular film, The Birth of a Nation. The earlier Klan had not worn the white costumes or burned crosses; these were aspects introduced in the book on which the film was based. When the film was shown in Atlanta in December of that year, Simmons and his new klansmen paraded to the theater in robes and pointed hoods—many on robed horses—just like in the movie. These mass parades would become another hallmark of the new Klan that had not existed in the original Reconstruction-era organization.[34]

The "Ku Klux Klan" name was used by numerous independent local groups opposing the civil rights movement and desegregation, especially in the 1950s and 1960s. During this period, they often forged alliances with Southern police departments, as in Birmingham, Alabama; or with governor's offices, as with George Wallace of Alabama.[42] Several members of Klan groups were convicted of murder in the deaths of civil rights workers in Mississippi in 1964 and children in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham in 1963.

The original KKK was, if I am not mistaken a lose innocuous fraternity of confederate veterans. It wasn't meant to intimidate or harass based on race...thus the comparison to BLM, which has mutated into...this...

Why do you keep spamming the board with your half truths and confused state of mind about BLM and the KKK? One cannot be the same as the other because of its opposite ends of the political spectrum on race.? When Birth of a Nation was made there was no KKK

The first Klan was founded in Pulaski, Tennessee, on December 24, 1865[22] by six former officers of the Confederate army:[23] Frank McCord, Richard Reed, John Lester, John Kennedy, J. Calvin Jones and James Crowe.[24] It started as a fraternal social club inspired at least in part by the then largely defunct Sons of Malta. It borrowed parts of the initiation ceremony from that group, with the same purpose: "ludicrous initiations, the baffling of public curiosity, and the amusement for members were the only objects of the Klan", according to Albert Stevens in 1907.[25] The manual of rituals was printed by Laps D. McCord of Pulaski.[26]

In 1915, the second Klan was founded atop Stone Mountain, Georgia by William Joseph Simmons. While Simmons relied on documents from the original Klan and memories of some surviving elders, the revived Klan was based significantly on the wildly popular film, The Birth of a Nation. The earlier Klan had not worn the white costumes or burned crosses; these were aspects introduced in the book on which the film was based. When the film was shown in Atlanta in December of that year, Simmons and his new klansmen paraded to the theater in robes and pointed hoods—many on robed horses—just like in the movie. These mass parades would become another hallmark of the new Klan that had not existed in the original Reconstruction-era organization.[34]

The "Ku Klux Klan" name was used by numerous independent local groups opposing the civil rights movement and desegregation, especially in the 1950s and 1960s. During this period, they often forged alliances with Southern police departments, as in Birmingham, Alabama; or with governor's offices, as with George Wallace of Alabama.[42] Several members of Klan groups were convicted of murder in the deaths of civil rights workers in Mississippi in 1964 and children in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham in 1963.

Very informative!

Both the KKK and BLM have close ties to the Democratic Party and both seem to share an animosity towards Christian Churches.

Except the KKK exists to destroy other people. BLM movement is simply to get the equal treatment they’ve been promised.

I have an idea, it is the equal treatment senario.

When BLM or ANTIFA burns a minority business, we burn Nancy Pelosi's house. When BLM or ANTIFA shoot a cop, we shoot Chuck Schumer. I bet the BLM and ANTIFA movement would end real quick....I love it when there is equal justice....

Black lives matter unless it is black on black murders in the inner cities. KKK was created to terrorize and kill blacks and republicans. BLM and ANTIFA has been terrorizing inner city blacks and killing them to intimidate blacks. Democrats were racists, are racists, and always will be racists, even to their own people.....

1594605311837.png

Closet white supremacist ....she needs to go

Very informative!

Both the KKK and BLM have close ties to the Democratic Party and both seem to share an animosity towards Christian Churches.
Yes, they also carried identifying flags and symbols which the members of the GOP display and wave.

Black lives matter unless it is black on black murders in the inner cities. KKK was created to terrorize and kill blacks and republicans. BLM and ANTIFA has been terrorizing inner city blacks and killing them to intimidate blacks. Democrats were racists, are racists, and always will be racists, even to their own people.....
Actually the KKK in its original organization directive was there to terrorize blacks yet the next series of KKK establishments went after more than just blacks..

The original KKK was, if I am not mistaken a lose innocuous fraternity of confederate veterans. It wasn't meant to intimidate or harass based on race...thus the comparison to BLM, which has mutated into...this...
BLM is not an organization which terrorizes blacks.

You seem confused as to the direction BLM covers....They are not what you want to make them to be they are what they are.

Race only matters when it comes to two things, the medical field and politics.

In the medical field, it is a useful thing to know a persons genetics in order to better understand what they are predisposed to suffer from. But in politics, race is a way to divide and conquer because politics is the art of dividing and conquering the populace.

And so it goes, groups like the KKK and BLM are all focused on race and this focus is either gaining or stripping away political power within society for their political group. What is most disturbing is that BLM claims to be a Marxist organization, so the focus of that group extends beyond black people having rights. In fact, do they care about the epidemic of black on black violence around the country? Nope, so long as whitey or blue is not killing blacks they don't care because it has no political benefit for what they are actually about.

So what is the political benefit BLM is looking for? It is to convince society that the country is established on "systemic racism", and as such, is evil and needs to be torn apart and start over. And guess what the replacement will be with a group of Marxists? So black on black violence is inconsequential to them because it does not fit their narrative.

So no, they don't actually care about people, just power.

Forum List

Back