BLM and Black panthers protest outside aubrey trial

5c751128fde9d96e32ce2831450c3933063673ef26b734101ba915db9d919ece_1.jpg

5i6ARfgIgbUzAIQNGR57gSIJJ4wLIf9Bjql3mWLyaCU.jpg

You wet-behind-the-ears porkers don’t have a clue about the “new” black panthers. It’s a link to local folklore around Brunswick which is anything but new. It’s swamp folklore from the Civil War era. You’ll have to find a local to talk to for what’s really going down.

Tell me Dumb Dudley what year did the first slaves come to America?
Ever heard of Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca? He is the first recorded foreign slave in the new world. White dude.

That was about 100 years before the first Africans sold other Africans to Barbary Pirates who sold them to the Brits.

But, the injuns had slaves going back thousands of years before Cabeza de Vaca was enslaved.

Last edited:
Ever heard of Álvar Núñez Cabeza de Vaca? He is the first recorded foreign slave in the new world. White dude.

That was about 100 years before the first Africans sold other Africans to Barbary Pirates who sold them to the Brits.

But, the injuns had slaves going back thousands of years before Cabeza de Vaca was enslaved.
He is talking about chattel slavery. You know. The type of slavery white people invented.

He is talking about chattel slavery. You know. The type of slavery white people invented.
There is absolutely ZERO difference, and white people did not invent the slavery you're attempting to distinguish. As far as we can tell about history-- AFRICANS did. Specifically EGYPTIANS. BLACK PEOPLE.

At least be honest while spreading your racial hatred and division.

The usual cowards are always talking about a damn Race War, how long have you been talking that bullshit.
Marxist twats are attempting to fan the flames of a race war by lying to Black folks. Class warfare has failed at every turn in America, so the fucking commies turned to race. Don't be their tool of power. I will call you my brother and fight with you against the elites who are trying to fuck us all over.

Forum List

Back