BLM and Black panthers protest outside aubrey trial

notice how no Honky groups are protesting against the defendant in Waukesha, WI?

Maybe a couple hundred protesters outside the Waukesha hoosegow demanding immediate justice would help things along?

They are free protest. I will defend their right to do so.

They are free protest with rifles. I will grab my rifle and march with them in support of their right to do so.

They are not free to riot, burn, loot, and otherwise disrupt the rest of society, including attacking someone else who is carrying a rifle.

notice how no Honky groups are protesting against the defendant in Waukesha, WI?

Maybe a couple hundred protesters outside the Waukesha hoosegow demanding immediate justice would help things along?
no just black hate groups

Yea the 400yrs of racism and discrimination in this country is the fault of black folks. What a fucking idiot.
This country is not 400 years old.

It is less than three hundred years old thus making you the fucking idiot for claiming a history which does not exist

You fucking idiot when we're the first slaves brought to these shores? It damn sure wasn't 1776.

Nobody when the Mayans and their ancestors got here or when slavery was first instituted by brown people here, same as nobody knows when you black folds invented slavery in Africa; you were the first to invent slavery if one is to believe the 'common origins' myth anthropologists and archeologists invented, after all, you fucking idiot.

Nobody when the Mayans and their ancestors got here or when slavery was first instituted by brown people here, same as nobody knows when you black folds invented slavery in Africa; you were the first to invent slavery if one is to believe the 'common origins' myth anthropologists and archeologists invented, after all, you fucking idiot.
Tell me Dumb Dudley what year did the first slaves come to America?

They are free protest. I will defend their right to do so.

They are free protest with rifles. I will grab my rifle and march with them in support of their right to do so.

They are not free to riot, burn, loot, and otherwise disrupt the rest of society, including attacking someone else who is carrying a rifle.

I will agree with their right to protest, but I'll never agree with what they stand for.

The whole orginzation should be labeled as terrorists though and shut down and banned. BLM, antifa, black Panthers. They have caused so much damage and problems at some point you need to stop it all for the sake of everyone. It isn't like it's just a few people in a group causing problems, it a large part of them. And it isn't like it's a once in a while thing, it's a steady stream of crime for over a year now. And it isn't like just some damage and theft, it's millions and millions of dollars of public and private property.

You fucking idiot when we're the first slaves brought to these shores? It damn sure wasn't 1776.
And black africans sold millions of black slaves, for a thousand years before the usa was a country, to Arabs. The takeaway is that black africans enslaved and sold millions of black africans for over a thousand years.

Forum List

Back