BLM Activist Shot Dead After Breaking Into LEO's Home

A person broke into someone else's house and threatened violence.

Nope, I probably would have done the same thing. You break into my house uninvited, I will defend myself and everyone in my home with whatever means I feel are necessary.

The fact that one was a BLM supporter and the other was a cop really has no bearing on this case, because the BLM supporter stepped over the line when he broke into the cops house. What may have started as a disagreement over current events escalated into a home invasion, and when it became a home invasion, the BLM supporter went from activist to criminal.

how can you debate a man defending his wife and small kids......
Personally, I'm not debating the outcome of this particular altercation; I am pointing out how an argument in cyberspace turned deadly in the real world, and I'm wondering if we might see similar examples between Labor Day and November 8th?

One of the main reasons I'm careful about who I let know where I am located when I'm speaking to others on the 'net.

You're not? Then why did you post it without all the details? Don't play dumb. You were presenting a distorted version of the story, then state he walked into a gunfight empty handed, never mentioning the 50 lb concrete pot he used to break in...
Personally, I'm not debating the outcome of this particular altercation; I am pointing out how an argument in cyberspace turned deadly in the real world, and I'm wondering if we might see similar examples between Labor Day and November 8th?

You're not? Then why did you post it without all the details? Don't play dumb. You were presenting a distorted version of the story, then state he walked into a gunfight empty handed, never mentioning the 50 lb concrete pot he used to break in...
I assumed you were smart enough to read the link before responding.

george, you have posted here long enough for many of us to know your intent. And you fail to mention your later comment confirming that intent.
I assumed you were smart enough to read the link before responding.

Did you bother to read to OP?
Black Lives Matter Activist SHOT DEAD After Breaking Into St. Louis Police Officer's Home

"A former Affton High School football standout forced his way into a South County home and was shot and killed by an off-duty officer inside after a Facebook dispute over Black Lives Matter apparently boiled over late Saturday afternoon.

"That’s what can be pieced together from the accounts of police and an uncle of Tyler Gebhard, who said the young man had been struggling with mental health issues.

“'He walked over there and into a gunfight,' Gebhard’s uncle, Patrick Brogan said, drawing on accounts offered by friends of his nephew. 'When he got there, he was met with a gun and the guy killed him.'”
One paragraph later the fifty pound block is mentioned.
If you're too lazy to read links, don't blame me

The BLM activist went from activist to criminal the second he picked up the planter with the intent of breaking into the house.

I don't say this often, but in this case, he deserved to be shot.

Forum List

Back