BLM Activist on Waukesha: 'It Sounds Like the Revolution Has Started'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Targeting children for murder, how Leftist.

Who said BLM were Commie terrorists?

Is this the first time you let a black man tell you what to think? Does the OP ever pay attention to what the suspect says?

If anything, more likely the Chauvin murders, the Rittenhouse murders, and the 5 parade murders combined.
But I think there's still one coming very soon that will set it off.

A good time for both sides to stop agitating each other to make it happen sooner!

If anything, more likely the Chauvin murders, the Rittenhouse murders, and the 5 parade murders combined.
But I think there's still one coming very soon that will set it off.

A good time for both sides to stop agitating each other to make it happen sooner!
Stupid and uninformed response.

RuralMurica.jpg

Stupid and uninformed response.
I think it's always better to err on the side of less violence. I think I've called it correctly, but I still have no idea what it's going to take for the left and the blacks to get out the guns. I suspect it's going to be a police murder of a black man or black men. Something that can be loosely justified but is questionable. Just my opinion weather.

And I'll use this opportunity to tell the braying asses to go quack themselves.

Last edited:

Still, Vaun Mayes took to Facebook Live on Monday to suggest that Sunday's tragedy was the "start of a revolution."

Speaking from the scene of the attack, Mayes said: "I don’t know. Now we’ll have to wait and see because they do have somebody in custody. We may have to wait and see what they say about why this happened.

This is from your article. Before the perp was arrested. In the beginning, we were all wondering if this attack wasn't related to the Rittenhouse verdict.

He was wrong. It was just some guy running from police.

Forum List

Back