BLM Activist on Waukesha: 'It Sounds Like the Revolution Has Started'

I think it's always better to err on the side of less violence. I think I've called it correctly, but I still have no idea what it's going to take for the left and the blacks to get out the guns. I suspect it's going to be a police murder of a black man or black men. Something that can be loosely justified but is questionable. Just my opinion weather.

And I'll use this opportunity to tell the braying asses to go quack themselves.

Somebody has already murdered your brain. The blacks will rampage until the Latinos permanently put them to sleep. It won't even be a close one.

JO

Still, Vaun Mayes took to Facebook Live on Monday to suggest that Sunday's tragedy was the "start of a revolution."

Speaking from the scene of the attack, Mayes said: "I don’t know. Now we’ll have to wait and see because they do have somebody in custody. We may have to wait and see what they say about why this happened.

This is from your article. Before the perp was arrested. In the beginning, we were all wondering if this attack wasn't related to the Rittenhouse verdict.

He was wrong. It was just some guy running from police.
The running from the police did not happen. That is a media lie.

If anything, more likely the Chauvin murders, the Rittenhouse murders, and the 5 parade murders combined.
But I think there's still one coming very soon that will set it off.

A good time for both sides to stop agitating each other to make it happen sooner!
There were no Rittenhouse murders, and liberals - including the president! - going on how “angry” they are with the jury verdict, how his acquittal (correctly - for self-defense) shows how blacks and browns can’t get a fair shake, how a white supremacist got out with it, etd., etc., agitates already very disturbed and criminal BLM types - and the result is what happened Sunday night.

There were no Rittenhouse murders, and liberals - including the president! - going on how “angry” they are with the jury verdict, how his acquittal (correctly - for self-defense) shows how blacks and browns can’t get a fair shake, how a white supremacist got out with it, etd., etc., agitates already very disturbed and criminal BLM types - and the result is what happened Sunday night.
Biden is actually responsible for the deaths of those parade people.

Once again, more blood on dementia Joe's hands. Let's Go Brandon.

Biden is actually responsible for the deaths of those parade people.
Agree. We know that the BLM rioters are savages, many with criminal records, and for the president to take their side over that of a white teenager - whose “crime” was putting out a fire the BLM rioters set - only gets them more riled up and puts more lives in danger.

Agree. We know that the BLM rioters are savages, many with criminal records, and for the president to take their side over that of a white teenager - whose “crime” was putting out a fire the BLM rioters set - only gets them more riled up and puts more lives in danger.
If this was Trump they would be sending the FBI to his Mar-A-Lago estate to cuff him.

They won't do anything because they are cowards in the end. All they want to do is group up at night, hide their faces, burn and steal shit and make threats. They do what they do because they can hide behind their black privilege of the cops being told to leave them alone mostly.

They don't have the balls to straight out attack anyone.

BLM and antifa are just telephone tough guys. They are nutless pussies. They aren't even smart enough to organize anything beyond some low brow terrorist shit and run away. It's time they either put up or shut up.

Especially since none of the people involved in the Rittenhouse debacle were POC. More lies from the democrats. Par for the course.

Especially since none of the people involved in the Rittenhouse debacle were POC. More lies from the democrats. Par for the course.
It’s a good thing for Kyle that his would-be murderers were white. I fear that given the pro-black and anti-white bias sweeping the nation, if his assaulters had been black, the jury may have succumbed to the pressure to sentence an innocent white kid.

They won't do anything because they are cowards in the end. All they want to do is group up at night, hide their faces, burn and steal shit and make threats. They do what they do because they can hide behind their black privilege of the cops being told to leave them alone mostly.

They don't have the balls to straight out attack anyone.

BLM and antifa are just telephone tough guys. They are nutless pussies. They aren't even smart enough to organize anything beyond some low brow terrorist shit and run away. It's time they either put up or shut up.
It’s a good bet the average IQ of a BLM terrorist is 85 - 90.

Still, Vaun Mayes took to Facebook Live on Monday to suggest that Sunday's tragedy was the "start of a revolution."

Speaking from the scene of the attack, Mayes said: "I don’t know. Now we’ll have to wait and see because they do have somebody in custody. We may have to wait and see what they say about why this happened.

This is from your article. Before the perp was arrested. In the beginning, we were all wondering if this attack wasn't related to the Rittenhouse verdict.

He was wrong. It was just some guy running from police.
All you Leftards can do is spew bullshit lies. He wasn’t running from anyone, he intentionally murdered children

Targeting children for murder, how Leftist.

Who said BLM were Commie terrorists?

Reminds me of embarrassing idiots like you and your civil war talk. Except there is one of him and 20 million of you dummies.

1637929543795.png

Reminds me of embarrassing idiots like you and your civil war talk. Except there is one of him and 20 million of you dummies.
"It sounds possible that the revolution has started in Wisconsin. It started with this Christmas parade."
Milwaukee BLM leader Vaun Mayes

So be it. You Leftards want to murder old grannies and kids and we have solutions for that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back