‘Blatantly Illegal’- Supreme Court Delivers a Bombshell 9-0 Ruling

The link in the OP offers no examples of them attacking this policy.
You clearly didn't read it.

POLITICO called Becerra, ‘Trump’s health nemesis’ in a 2020 article detailing how Becerra was put in place to reverse Trump’s health policy, making this smack down especially fun to watch for supporters of Trump’s America First policies.

“Becerra, a former House lawmaker, would enter Biden’s HHS without traditional health or management experience – but with immense power to undo Trump’s actions,” Politico reported.

You clearly didn't read it.

POLITICO called Becerra, ‘Trump’s health nemesis’ in a 2020 article detailing how Becerra was put in place to reverse Trump’s health policy, making this smack down especially fun to watch for supporters of Trump’s America First policies.

“Becerra, a former House lawmaker, would enter Biden’s HHS without traditional health or management experience – but with immense power to undo Trump’s actions,” Politico reported.

Yep, they say it was happening but give no examples at all and none about this policy specifically .

So, do you have any examples?

And this once again shows how dishonest the link in the OP is.

This policy that was smacked down was a Trump policy, yet they ignore that fact.

Why is that?

Notice how the article never said that Trump's buddy Azar failed to follow the proper procedures in varying reimbursement rates in a drug program aimed at hospitals.

Why do you suppose that is?

But the article did say: "HHS’s 2018 and 2019 reimbursement rates for 340B hospitals were therefore contrary to the statute and unlawful.”

Seems clear enough to me. But what isn't clear is why Becerra didn't change that when he took over at HHS in March of last year. It wasn't like he didn't know, he got requests from the American Hospital Assn and others to grant a waiver but he didn't do it. Maybe that's why the Court referred to the policy as Becerra's cuz he's the boss now and didn't change it.

But the article did say: "HHS’s 2018 and 2019 reimbursement rates for 340B hospitals were therefore contrary to the statute and unlawful.”

Seems clear enough to me. But what isn't clear is why Becerra didn't change that when he took over at HHS in March of last year. It wasn't like he didn't know, he got requests from the American Hospital Assn and others to grant a waiver but he didn't do it.

Is it really? In every other mention of the policy they attach Biden's name to it. Yet they never once attach Trump's name to it.

I suspect he did not because Becerra and Biden agreed with the policy.

And this once again shows how dishonest the link in the OP is.

This policy that was smacked down was a Trump policy, yet they ignore that fact.

Why is that?
hahah you are ignoring the fact that, unlike what they said they were going to do...the Xiden admin keep it in place....geez....you have to be blind to not see the point of the article....that or just willfully purposely lying to yourself

Yep, they say it was happening but give no examples at all and none about this policy specifically .

So, do you have any examples?
geez...I literally quoted the part of the article for you...the POLITICO part is a hyperlink in the article that takes you to the POLITICO article....and gives tons of examples.

hahah you are ignoring the fact that, unlike what they said they were going to do...the Xiden admin keep it in place....geez....you have to be blind to not see the point of the article....that or just willfully purposely lying to yourself

I have acknowledged that fact multiple times. Now you need to lie about me again. Weird.

‘Blatantly Illegal’- Supreme Court Delivers a Bombshell 9-0 Ruling

21 Jun 2022 ~!~ By Kari Donovan

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that Democrat Joe Biden’s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) violated drug reimbursement rules for low-income patients in a blistering decision that the media is largely ignoring.
President Donald J. Trump was in an epic battle with the HHS for his entire administration, wanting the massive and overblown agency to make better choices to serve the American people, and the left absolutely freaked out at the notion that a Government institution was not just a jobs program for them and their cronies- but was actually meant to serve the American people- effectively.
~Snip~
In the ruling, the court said the HHS, led by former California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, illegally cut prescription drug reimbursements to hospitals by $1.6 billion per year in connection with a program that was established to help poorer patients.
~Snip~
SCOTUS overturned a lower court’s 2020 decision that the U.S. HHS had the authority to reduce by $1.6 billion the yearly Medicare payments for outpatient drugs that had helped subsidize the operations of hospitals catering to the poor and disabled.
“At issue in the case was how HHS set Medicare reimbursement rates for certain prescription drugs in its so-called 340B drug program. The hospital industry group challenged a Trump-era rule that reduced the rates,” CNN reported.
The unanimous opinion was written by Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
“Supreme Court steps into international custody dispute, giving lower courts more discretion The court said HHS acted unlawfully in how it went about varying the rates,” Jon Daughtery wrote for Conservative Brief on Tuesday, explaining the court’s decision.​
“In short, the statute allows HHS to set reimbursement rates based on average price and affords the agency discretion to ‘adjust’ the price up or down. But unless HHS conducts a survey of hospitals’ acquisition costs, HHS may not vary the reimbursement rates by hospital group,” Kavanaugh wrote.​

Commentary:
Unanimous means a few of the justices who aren’t even qualified in a real sense to be on the court still made a mistake and got it right.
Oh the horrors.
You won't see the Quisling MSM printing much about this because it makes Joe Biden and his handpicked Maoist buddies look bad. Especially Xavier Becerra. Here is HHS directly harming the very people they claim to help or care about. Obamacare hurt Americans by taking 20% of their take home pay, it is just so expensive.
Becerra and HHS did not interpret the statute. Becerra willfully directed and disregarded the law in order to promote their Progressive agenda.
Why won`t we be seeing MSM printing much about this? Because very few people actually give a damn about this. I sure don`t. Newspapers and tv networks are businesses and they stay away from stories that people don`t give a shit about. 9th grade Economics, kid.

geez...I literally quoted the part of the article for you...the POLITICO part is a hyperlink in the article that takes you to the POLITICO article....and gives tons of examples.

Not a single thing in the POLITICO article about this policy being attacked by Biden or his Admin.

What do you have next?

Is it really? In every other mention of the policy they attach Biden's name to it. Yet they never once attach Trump's name to it.

I suspect he did not because Becerra and Biden agreed with the policy.

Yeah, but who's in charge now? Biden and Becerra. There are numerous lefty websites and outlets that are attaching Trump's name to it, so nothing new about that. I'm not going to get upset cuz a conservative website/outlet pushed it onto Biden/Becerra. I still go back to this question: why didn't Biden/Becerra change this policy? Who really benefits? In truth, I don't know. Very curious indeed.

I still go back to this question: why didn't Biden/Becerra change this policy? Who really benefits? In truth, I don't know. Very curious indeed.

Because they agreed with the policy. In the long run they are not that different than Trump/Azar.

There are numerous lefty websites and outlets that are attaching Trump's name to it, so nothing new about that. I'm not going to get upset cuz a conservative website/outlet pushed it onto Biden/Becerra.

I was more pointing out the hypocrisy of those on the right in this thread. All are more than happy to bash Biden for this and say it was done "in order to promote their Progressive agenda."

Yet not a one of them would offer any criticism of Trump for doing it in the first place.

haha who’s the Polltico article about? why are you such a liar?

Once again, the Polltico article has not one single example of any attacks on this policy by anyone.

No matter how much you lie about it, that will not change

Forum List

Back