Blake Moore claims to have changed his vote on procedural grounds so there can be another vote.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Hmmmm I guess we'll see how this plays out and if they bring the Myorkas impeachment up for a vote again. I don't know much about this guy from Utah but I wonder if he has ties to Mitt Romney. :dunno:

Hmmmm I guess we'll see how this plays out and if they bring the Myorkas impeachment up for a vote again. I don't know much about this guy from Utah but I wonder if he has ties to Mitt Romney.

GOP has hosed themselves once again.
  • The feckless Rhona McDaniel so mismanaged the midterms that the GOP barely gained any seats at all when they should have killed it.
  • Then the GOP stupidly fired that guy for minor offenses that the democrats never would have. Hopefully, they will get his seat back. Now they have only a razor's edge over democrats.
  • As usual, several RINOs in the GOP voted against impeachment afraid to "rile up" democrats.
  • So now they will rehold the vote next week probably after they get Scalise back from dealing with health issues.

Forum List

Back