Your congratulations to Trump on another four years, we're so lucky to have him

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
The beauty of capable, competitive and confidence is you make for a great leader. Add doing the right things for the sake of your country makes you a great POTUS. I don't care about his mouth. Matter of fact he's entertaining and I enjoy the blunt honesty. I still can't listen to any politician too long, him just the longest. Then again he never shuts up.

He's not even a politician, boy are we lucky to have this guy. 10 MFing pound balls a side, and they probably split in two regularly. Ivanka said it best when her dad told her making enemies is indicative of cleaning house. Nobody, I repeat nobody has recorded the results and accomplishments Trump has, and it's not even four years. I don't know, maybe FDR under a 12 year term? It wasn't always good, that's another thread.

All while under this blatant assault on the entire country & logic the left has gifted us. Ironically the communists the same when China slapped us with COVID. Trump calls it the China-flu, honesty is awesome......MAGA

I'd say I'm spiritual, not Christian or anything like that. If there is a God-send I suppose Trump is that guy. He wants to be the GOAT POTUS, his ego couldn't fit through a double door. He has every quality to lead us against the domestic enemy and right the ship too. All while he sports the eccentric comb over to look the part.

Washington, T Roosevelt, Lincoln & Trump.

OT: Get your ass out and vote. Hopefully this democrat congress takes a tremendous hit as well.

Last edited:
1598631032447.png

The beauty of capable, competitive and confidence is you make for a great leader. Add doing the right things for the sake of your country makes you a great POTUS. I don't care about his mouth. Matter of fact he's entertaining and I enjoy the blunt honesty. I still can't listen to any politician too long, him just the longest. Then again he never shuts up.

He's not even a politician, boy are we lucky to have this guy. 10 MFing pound balls a side, and they probably split in two regularly. Ivanka said it best when her dad told her making enemies is indicative of cleaning house. Nobody, I repeat nobody has recorded the results and accomplishments Trump has, and it's not even four years. I don't know, maybe FDR under a 12 year term? It wasn't always good, that's another thread.

All while under this blatant assault on the entire country & logic the left has gifted us. Ironically the communists the same when China slapped us with COVID. Trump calls it the China-flu, honesty is awesome......MAGA

I'd say I'm spiritual, not Christian or anything like that. If there is a God-send I suppose Trump is that guy. He wants to be the GOAT POTUS, his ego couldn't fit through a double door. He has every quality to lead us against the domestic enemy and right the ship too. All while he sports the eccentric comb over to look the part.

Washington, T Roosevelt, Lincoln & Trump.

OT: Get your ass out and vote. Hopefully this democrat congress takes a tremendous hit as well.

:clap::clap::clap:

BALLS O' STEEL IN 2020!

and here he describes his plans for a second term:

"But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done."

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, recession, riots, closings.... What a success. I guess most the criminals who got him elected are going to jail so that's a win.

"But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we'd have a very, very solid, we would continue what we're doing, we'd solidify what we've done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done."

The Donald would never say something so stupid as you!

that was a quote of the donald. from this week.

Liar.

Exceptional
Thank you Mr. President

Liar.
lol.

Liar.
lol.

Hard hitting news..... :iyfyus.jpg: .

Liar.
lol.

so. let's recap. i posted a quote. you said it was really retahded stuff. i told you it was directly from your orange messiahs mouth. you called me a liar. i posted a supporting link. you are still in denial.

senior moment, eh?

it's not as if Trump hasn't shit the bed publicly wrt to his plans for his second term.

Liar.
lol.

so. let's recap. i posted a quote. you said it was really retahded stuff. i told you it was directly from your orange messiahs mouth. you called me a liar. i posted a supporting link. you are still in denial.

senior moment, eh?

it's not as if Trump hasn't shit the bed publicly wrt to his plans for his second term.

You're such a savvy political analyst...:auiqs.jpg:.
This is the only thing that needs to be re-capped....

Liar.
lol.

senior moment, eh?

hmm. merely quoting your leader is not really analysis. do you know what that word actually means? too many senior moments per diem, and you will need supervision.

at least we are both in agreement that trump's plan for a second term is stupid.

Liar.
lol.

senior moment, eh?

hmm. merely quoting your leader is not really analysis. do you know what that word actually means? too many senior moments per diem, and you will need supervision.

at least we are both in agreement that trump's plan for a second term is stupid.

You're in no position to be able to grasp what success and winning is!
Adios, muchacho!!

Liar.
lol.

senior moment, eh?

You're in no position to be able to grasp what success and winning is!
Adios, muchacho!!
okay. take a nap. that was completely unresponsive. still stunned by the ambitious plan for a second term, eh?

Forum List

Back