Blacks that White Racists Don't Like

sealybobo
I don't know. I'm assuming it would evolve differently. So over time the white baby brains would be a little bigger than the black babies. I could be wrong. Maybe it doesn't work this way with brains over time. I bet it does though.

If bigger brains was the key to intelligence then why don't whales rule the planet ?

A Chihuahua and a Rottweiler are able to learn the same tricks although their brain sizes differ considerably. On the other hand, the cognitive capabilities of a Rottweiler are not superior to the Chihuahua proportionally to its brain size.

Why is that ? If we take you're bigger brain theory literally ?

sealybobo
I agree. And I think you proved my point. For at least 400 years maybe 1000 your ancestors weren't evolving to be smarter you evolved to be physically superior. Do you not believe that if whites for hundreds of years teach their kids math and science and blacks don't that the white brain won't slowly evolve differently than the black?

But the problem is black people were the inventors of math and science and I don't say that to give myself an ego boost like you do but black people have been on the planet longer than whites.

Black people introduced art, architecture, sciences, medicines, animal husbandry and other advanced disciplines to Spain and the rest of Europe. This was the catalyst which led to the European Renaissance.

After the Greco/Roman Empire fell, whites went back into the DARK AGES. The black plague almost killed all of white Europe in the 13th, due to UNSANITARY conditions.

During that same time, in Spain, the Moors had over 300 public baths. While 1% of Europe was literate, there were over 90 universities in the Moorish Empire.

These blacks are responsible for the white boy 'renaissance' where they had a refocus on science, learning and math. BLACK MOORS are the ones who inspired this reawakening.

Black ppl gave the world the alphabet (Phoenicians were black Moorish people from North Africa...the word PHONICS comes from them) and numbers (Arabic numbers are 0-9 as opposed to Roman numerals which don't have a zero making higher math IMPOSSIBLE).

Most of Western European scientific discoveries or rather copies of the original discoveries of Africans were put to use during the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries.

It was during this time that some of the great scientific and technological discoveries and inventions were made.

Yet, these discoveries and inventions were and are merely improvements on ancient discoveries made by Africans Blacks.

For example, gunpowder was invented by the ancient Egyptians and Nigerians who used the cola nut to make gunpowder. The Chinese reinvented it and used it in fireworks and explosives.

Steel work and iron smelting was invented by Africans in ancient Tanzania, where ancient cone-like blast furnaces with bellows still exist to this very day and are still used.

The hydraulic pump for lifting water and irrigation was invented by Africans in Egypt

Therefore, even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans

You see, SERIOUS White historians know these facts very well they also know that to tell the truth would reveal the dominate position of the Blackman in the bronze-age.

SERIOUS white historians know they were barbarians when the foundation of world civilization was built by black men but few western historians will tell the full story of man's racial history to do so would challenge the Aryan model of history

sealybobo
On another note have you noticed all the great NBA players who's moms are white and dads are black? Never is the mom black and dad white. Or very rare.

That's because BM/WW relationships are more common than BW/WM and I don't know I have not done the research on it. But seems like you, like one of these white supremacists that like to dk police blk men

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
James Price
Asian businesses aren't being sabotaged by white supremacists in government because systemic white racism isn't a problem.

Well it's not a problem to you, as a white man. Because racism benefits you.

I don't think black people are making it up. I think black people are telling the truth.

James Price
The reality is blacks aren't willing to take responsibility for problems they create.

OK. So what problem do black people have and what problems do black people create ?

• Thanks
sealybobo
I don't know. I'm assuming it would evolve differently. So over time the white baby brains would be a little bigger than the black babies. I could be wrong. Maybe it doesn't work this way with brains over time. I bet it does though.

If bigger brains was the key to intelligence then why don't whales rule the planet ?

A Chihuahua and a Rottweiler are able to learn the same tricks although their brain sizes differ considerably. On the other hand, the cognitive capabilities of a Rottweiler are not superior to the Chihuahua proportionally to its brain size.

sealybobo
I agree. And I think you proved my point. For at least 400 years maybe 1000 your ancestors weren't evolving to be smarter you evolved to be physically superior. Do you not believe that if whites for hundreds of years teach their kids math and science and blacks don't that the white brain won't slowly evolve differently than the black?

But the problem is black people were the inventors of math and science and I don't say that to give myself an ego boost like you do but black people have been on the planet longer than whites.

Black people introduced art, architecture, sciences, medicines, animal husbandry and other advanced disciplines to Spain and the rest of Europe. This was the catalyst which led to the European Renaissance.

After the Greco/Roman Empire fell, whites went back into the DARK AGES. The black plague almost killed all of white Europe in the 13th, due to UNSANITARY conditions.

During that same time, in Spain, the Moors had over 300 public baths. While 1% of Europe was literate, there were over 90 universities in the Moorish Empire.

These blacks are responsible for the white boy 'renaissance' where they had a refocus on science, learning and math. BLACK MOORS are the ones who inspired this reawakening.

Black ppl gave the world the alphabet (Phoenicians were black Moorish people from North Africa...the word PHONICS comes from them) and numbers (Arabic numbers are 0-9 as opposed to Roman numerals which don't have a zero making higher math IMPOSSIBLE).

Most of Western European scientific discoveries or rather copies of the original discoveries of Africans were put to use during the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries.

It was during this time that some of the great scientific and technological discoveries and inventions were made.

Yet, these discoveries and inventions were and are merely improvements on ancient discoveries made by Africans Blacks.

For example, gunpowder was invented by the ancient Egyptians and Nigerians who used the cola nut to make gunpowder. The Chinese reinvented it and used it in fireworks and explosives.

Steel work and iron smelting was invented by Africans in ancient Tanzania, where ancient cone-like blast furnaces with bellows still exist to this very day and are still used.

The hydraulic pump for lifting water and irrigation was invented by Africans in Egypt

Therefore, even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans

You see, SERIOUS White historians know these facts very well they also know that to tell the truth would reveal the dominate position of the Blackman in the bronze-age.

SERIOUS white historians know they were barbarians when the foundation of world civilization was built by black men but few western historians will tell the full story of man's racial history to do so would challenge the Aryan model of history

sealybobo
On another note have you noticed all the great NBA players who's moms are white and dads are black? Never is the mom black and dad white. Or very rare.

That's because BM/WW relationships are more common than BW/WM and I don't know I have not done the research on it. But seems like you, like one of these white supremacists that like to dk police blk men
Maybe it's not just that the brain is bigger. Ours are more developed on the inside.

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

All true, but your ancestry going back at least 500 years wasn't allowed or interested in learning. Let's compare the white child in the suburbs to the ghetto child. We've already compared and you guys said those tests were racist. Everythings racist.

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

Sorry I'm responding to your posts in pieces. Sorry you just proved my point again. Yea a chuwawa and rot can do some of the same tricks but some dogs are smarter than other dogs. God this is easy. You just confirmed my theory with your point about dogs. What is that one breed that can learn the most commands?

If some dogs can be smarter than other breeds, why can't that be true with humans? We bred those dogs to be what they are so...

• Border Collie. If you're looking for a dog that can just about do it all, you're looking for a border collie. ...
  • Golden Retriever. ...
  • Doberman Pinscher. ...
  • Shetland Sheepdog. ...
  • Australian Cattle Dog. ...
  • Miniature Schnauzer. ...
  • Belgian Tervuren.

sealybobo

sealybobo

sealybobo

So now because I don't completely and always agree with you I'm a white supremacist? Well you're a black supremacist just remember I'm no different than you other than my more intelligent brain and skin tone.

Oh and yes it's true that not all whites are smarter than all blacks. There is a spectrum. You may be a smart black and I may be a dumb white and so you could be smarter than me. Plus some blacks have gotten better educations than some whites so those blacks would be smarter than those whites like Ben Carson for example.

That's another reason I know blacks would act no differently if the roles were reversed. Ben Carson and Herman Cain.

... You don't believe there are differences between black brains and white?

I believe you don't know a damn thing about evolution or genetics. I believe you searched for anything on Google to support your prejudice and racism, as all you Stormfront Science Club racists do. You don't understand any of it. You're an ignorant clown.
Where was I wrong ....
Everywhere, you idiot. You're just playing 'Imagination Time' and making uninformed assumptions in a childish attempt at justifying your prejudice. It is hard to believe anyone could be as stupid as you.

Well it's not a problem to you, as a white man.
You're not white and don't have a clue about the white experience, thus you don't have clue what is and isn't a problem for white people in general.

Because racism benefits you.
You've got it backward. Racism benefits blacks in the form of all sorts of equal opportunity programs. They practically get shit handed to them on a silver platter for merely being black.

I don't think black people are making it up. I think black people are telling the truth.
Black racial paranoia has contributed to the delusion they're oppressed. Again, if white supremacy in government were a problem, Asian IQ scores wouldn't be higher than that of whites and Asian businesses wouldn't be allowed to be more profitable than white-owned businesses.

OK. So what problem do black people have and what problems do black people create?
Virtually every problem blacks blame on white racism.

Last edited:
... If our brains evolve then 400 years of not letting black people learn to read might mean their brains didn't evolve the way ours did. .....
Holy shit, you're stupid. You are absolutely just pulling this nonsense from your asshole. You didn't even think this mess through before posting. Unbelievable.

sealybobo
So now because I don't completely and always agree with you I'm a white supremacist? Well you're a black supremacist just remember I'm no different than you other than my more intelligent brain and skin tone.

No white man believes they are superior to black men physically or mentally. So just stop.

sealybobo
Oh and yes it's true that not all whites are smarter than all blacks. There is a spectrum. You may be a smart black and I may be a dumb white and so you could be smarter than me.

What is intelligence ?

Intelligence is not something quantifiable (not sure if that is a word) you can’t measure how intelligent someone is, because to begin with you would have to be able to define intelligence very specifically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of thought (communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem.

You still think there is some "Dumb Gene" "Violent Gene" "Fast Running gene" that black people may have ? The science community — the people who spend their whole lives talking about this and, y’know, get PhD’s in it — have proved, time and again you are wrong.

Humans from a certain geographical region are not genetically distinguishable. They may be phenotypically distinguishable (which is where everyone talking about race gets hung up on at some point) but the variation is too small to designate subspecies or species.

But you know that as long as you can act civilized and talk about “science” and "genes" you can still sneak around the halls of Academia and be safe. In fact, you can slip it into a conversation at the cocktail parties, “By the way, I am a race realist” unlike “by the way, I'm a racist”.

Science moves from facts to conclusions. You move from conclusions to facts.

@@sealybobo
Plus some blacks have gotten better educations than some whites so those blacks would be smarter than those whites like Ben Carson for example.

Once again what is intelligence ? What makes someone smarter ? Because you're just naming black ppl whose opinions you agree with.

• Thanks
James Price
You've got it backward. Racism benefits blacks in the form of all sorts of equal opportunity programs. They practically get shit handed to them on a silver platter for merely being black.

OK. You can keep on saying this. So who are these good white people that are rolling out the red carpet ? Who are these companies ? Who are these bosses standing down to allow black people ? Show me these black people who are owning and control global resources like Timber ? Gold ? Oil ?

Show me these one black companies that are as big as Walmart, Amazon, BP, Berkshire Hathaway, Samsung, At&T, Costco, MicroSoft, General Motors, Twitter, Google, Pepsi, McDonalds, Starbucks, Coco-Cola, Nike, Puma, Ferrari, Bugatti, Ford

Name them ? Because all the doors just opening for black people.

• Thanks
sealybobo
You're talking about decades ago.

And that means what ? White people used to deny racism back in the 60's. What's your point

sealybobo
No I don't want black people to make up any more than 20% of any community. If they do the place goes to shit.

OK. Well let's open that. What is about black people that makes an area go to shit ? And what is about white people that makes an area not go to shit ?

sealybobo
Nothing stopping you from moving out today. Excuses excuses.

OK. So how do black people move out ? I'm given you the floor

When more than 20% of a community becomes black all the economic opportunities go away because you can't run a Kroger and make a profit when you have to hire security guards and with all the shoplifting. Plus whites don't want to go in that neighborhood because of the high crime.

How do black people move out? How did my grandfather leave Greece? First he left by himself and got established and then he sent for his wife, my dad and his sister. It wasn't easy but if he can move to a country where he can't even speak the language, you can leave the hood.

THEN my father married my mom and they were broke so they moved in with my mom's family, in Detroit. It was a beautiful neighborhood until white flight. We were the last whites to leave. So how did my father get us out of Detroit? He got a good paying job at Ford in the suburbs and he saved every dime while living with my grandmother until he could afford a down payment on a house in the suburbs. What was his incentive? His children were being terrorized in a all black Detroit Public School. Blacks were not nice to us. We understand why but that doesn't change the fact that when the roles were reversed, they treated us like shit just like whites treat you like shit.
BULLSEYE. The first thing the race hustling Obama's did when they got some money was move out of Chicago and move into an upper class white neighborhood.
I left Detroit but still would like to do whatever is necessary to improve Detroit. A country isn't judged by how it's richest citizens are doing it's judged by how well it's middle class and poor are doing.
From my understanding, what destroyed Detroit was when the car makers left, the city government continued to spend revenue that it wasn't receiving any more. The city went into a death spiral with the remaining taxpayers leaving and the city still not reducing spending to match income.

So who are these good white people that are rolling out the red carpet?
The same white people that created and are advocating for the plethora of equal opportunity programs.

Who are these companies?
Companies in the United States can't not support equal opportunities. EEO is the law.

Show me these black people who are owning and control global resources like Timber ? Gold ? Oil ?
Most black people don't own or control global resources, and it has nothing to do with racism.

Because all the doors just opening for black people.
Opportunities for blacks are practically everywhere, but blacks continue to fail because they've brainwashed themselves into believing they're oppressed and can't succeed. Like I said, it's the same fucking story everywhere they go, not just in America, but around the world. They never take responsibility for the problems they create. There's not a country on this planet where blacks are happy and succeeding as a group, and it's always someone else's fault. They're a broken fucking record.

Last edited:
TNHarley
So thats your justification for wanting to fuck kids?

Who said anything about having sex with minors ?

I'm saying if people come into your home and try to rob and rob everyone in your home then they they can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.

And since when have white people used your logic ?

When the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour did white people and Harry Trueman say "Hey !! We are gonna find the people responsible for this and round them up"

Nope. White people just dropped the atomic bomb on all Japs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki killing half a mill in one go. Get the fk out my face.
The Japanese reaped what the sowed. Look up the Rape of Nanking some time, or the organized slaughter and brutality the Japanese indulged in between 1936 and 1945. You claim whites are racists, take a look at the Japanese and Chinese for real examples.

So who are these good white people that are rolling out the red carpet?
The same white people that created and are advocating for the plethora of equal opportunity programs.

Who are these companies?
Companies in the United States can't not support equal opportunities. EEO is the law.

Show me these black people who are owning and control global resources like Timber ? Gold ? Oil ?
Most black people don't own or control global resources, and it has nothing to do with racism.

Because all the doors just opening for black people.
Opportunities for blacks are practically everywhere, but blacks continue to fail because they've brainwashed themselves into believing they're oppressed and can't succeed. Like I said, it's the same fucking story everywhere they go, not just in America, but around the world. They never take responsibility for the problems they create. There's not a country on this planet where blacks are happy and succeeding as a group, and it's always someone else's fault. They're a broken fucking record.
Black people own all the resources in sub-Saharan Africa. It's probably the largest untapped source of resources on the planet.

James Price
Opportunities for blacks are practically everywhere but blacks continue to fail because they've brainwashed themselves into believing they're oppressed and can't succeed. Like I said, it's the same fucking story everywhere they go, not just in America, but around the world.

Ok. Where ? Tell me all these good white people who are rolling out the red carpet ?

James Price
They never take responsibility for the problems they create.

What problems do blk ppl create that they don't take responsibilty ?

James Price

You are saying that the carpet is rolled out to black people. OK. Show me.

James Price
Did you hear that, Paul Essien

I didn't hear it. I read it.. Now answer my questions

• Thanks
AZrailwhale
Black people own all the resources in sub-Saharan Africa. It's probably the largest untapped source of resources on the planet.

What resources do black people own in Africa and in what country ?

• Thanks
AZrailwhale
The Japanese reaped what the sowed. Look up the Rape of Nanking some time, or the organized slaughter and brutality the Japanese indulged in between 1936 and 1945. You claim whites are racists, take a look at the Japanese and Chinese for real examples.

I'm not arguing about the right or wrongness of white people dropping the bomb on Japanese. My point was that white people can't complain at the killing of innocent white people in South Africa. When they have a history of killing innocents all over the planet.

Forum List

Back