blacks stopped for being black

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...we just went over this about blacks being stopped by cops for their skin color [ hahahahhahaha ] --wrong --they are stopped because of violations
now, I've been watching Parking Wars for a long time.....where they boot cars with MULTIPLE violations........and almost all of the owners are BLACK--
..and, after the owners are discovered, they usually are very irate/aggressive/etc...
--it all crosschecks

You started a thread because you watch television shows and base your life decisions around them?

...we just went over this about blacks being stopped by cops for their skin color [ hahahahhahaha ] --wrong --they are stopped because of violations
now, I've been watching Parking Wars for a long time.....where they boot cars with MULTIPLE violations........and almost all of the owners are BLACK--
..and, after the owners are discovered, they usually are very irate/aggressive/etc...
--it all crosschecks

theres a certain group of people that dont think laws apply to them,,

Our store has an insanely huge parking lot.

A couple of months ago, there was a BLM rally at the corner where our store is located. Much of the parking area, however, is obscured by another building.

Of course, these entitled negroes decided to park in our lot. We went out and told them they had to move their cars, as we hadn't given them permission to use our lot. As you'd imagine, the "Fuck you, mother fuckin' white boy" and similar nonsense was spewed our way by these vermin monkeys.

That's fine. Enjoy your rally.

We called the police, who showed up and called a local tow company. We had the coloreds on video lambasting us, and the cops just didn't want to deal with their nonsense. So, while these chimps were out there disrupting traffic, they were also getting towed. Only when one of the cars which could be seen was getting hooked up did they come over, only to find the majority of the cars had already been towed away.

That was funny...

Just listen and they tell you themselves...

"I was driving 95 in a 30 zone and they pulled me over cuz ize BLACK" !

"I told them to go fuck themselves and they refused to hire me cuz Ize BLACK"!

The shit has grown old.

That parking over the sidewalk one was ridiculous.

4lu2xw.jpg

--it all crosschecks

When i was working up in DC, many of the blacks there, Victims of Progressiveness, kept complaining how they are always being pulled over for being black. I axed them how fast were they going, many said 20 or 30 miles over the speed limit because it was their right to be free.....Bwaaaahhaaaaaaaa

Speeding while black will get you a reckless driving charge whether you are white, black, or green....

It was, but rules are rules. The city employee made an excellent point. It's not her job to canvass the neighborhood to find out whose car it is. It was parked illegally and her job is to ticket it. Period.

Once they enter the plate number into their system, it's a done deal...

....again, so blacks commit murder/rape/crimes at much higher rates, ad you expect us to think they will obey traffic ordinances/etc better?????!!!!!!!!!

You started a thread because you watch television shows and base your life decisions around them?
sure---hahahhahahahahah
....so----all we hear in the MSM and from you people is blacks are being MURDERED/thrown out of Starbucks/stopped by cops/etc because of their skin color--I've constantly asked for you people to prove skin color is the reason why---what answer do I get:
NOTHING

Our store has an insanely huge parking lot.

A couple of months ago, there was a BLM rally at the corner where our store is located. Much of the parking area, however, is obscured by another building.

Of course, these entitled negroes decided to park in our lot. We went out and told them they had to move their cars, as we hadn't given them permission to use our lot. As you'd imagine, the "Fuck you, mother fuckin' white boy" and similar nonsense was spewed our way by these vermin monkeys.

That's fine. Enjoy your rally.

We called the police, who showed up and called a local tow company. We had the coloreds on video lambasting us, and the cops just didn't want to deal with their nonsense. So, while these chimps were out there disrupting traffic, they were also getting towed. Only when one of the cars which could be seen was getting hooked up did they come over, only to find the majority of the cars had already been towed away.

That was funny...
good deal

sure---hahahhahahahahah
....so----all we hear in the MSM and from you people is blacks are being MURDERED/thrown out of Starbucks/stopped by cops/etc because of their skin color--I've constantly asked for you people to prove skin color is the reason why---what answer do I get:
NOTHING

You've been answered.

It was, but rules are rules. The city employee made an excellent point. It's not her job to canvass the neighborhood to find out whose car it is. It was parked illegally and her job is to ticket it. Period.

Once they enter the plate number into their system, it's a done deal...
Wow, they need to enlist you in the "tracking & tracing" program enforcers and the folks that enforce gathering restrictions.

Yer a good little statist storm trooper. Just because there is a code, doesn't mean it is sane, or should be pushed. There is a thing such as dialog and negotiation to resolve problems. Stop being such a Karen, good little storm-trooper.

Want to go out and snitch on folks and fine them for not wearing a mask? Shall we round folks up and mass murder them next? Just b/c the state has a code, doesn't mean it is sane.

body-snatchers-scream.png

"rule are rules" is the refrain of those who shut down their thinking.

Forum List

Back