The 'Abolition Amendment' To Fully Erase Slavery From U.S. Constitution

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
It is amazing how slow Black people are.
Rep. Lacy Clay, D-Mo., who is leading the amendment effort in the House, seeks to "finish the job that President (Abraham) Lincoln started." "No American should ever be subject to involuntary servitude, even if they are incarcerated," he said.
I've been in jail a few dozen times for beating-up Black people, and the trustee work programs are voluntary, and I would imagine that the prison work programs are voluntary, and I heard that they pay the prison workers - it is not involuntary servitude. Take away the work programs and how are they going to buy candy bars and ramen noodles from the commissary?
Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley, one of the Democrats leading the effort to amend the Constitution, put the change in the context of the overall campaign for justice. "As we take on the long and difficult challenge of rooting out systemic racism in our nation, ending the slavery loophole in the 13th Amendment is [a] critical step in that challenge," Merkley said in a statement.
It would be much more effective to Black people's plight to realize that the solution is to have a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people to guard against "systemic biases" in the reordering process.

Last edited:
I had a teenager under my charge when I was a Co, that claimed making him sweep and mop the dorm floor twice a day was slavery.

He was 16, doing 2-5 for rape.

That was 20 years ago.

I imagine he has spent most of that time behind bars.

It is amazing how slow Black people are.
Rep. Lacy Clay, D-Mo., who is leading the amendment effort in the House, seeks to "finish the job that President (Abraham) Lincoln started." "No American should ever be subject to involuntary servitude, even if they are incarcerated," he said.
I've been in jail a few of dozen times for beating-up Black people, and the trustee work programs are voluntary, and I would imagine that the prison work programs are voluntary, and I heard that they pay the prison workers - it is not involuntary servitude. Take away the work programs and how are they going to buy candy bars and ramen noodles from the commissary?
Oregon Sen. Jeff Merkley, one of the Democrats leading the effort to amend the Constitution, put the change in the context of the overall campaign for justice. "As we take on the long and difficult challenge of rooting out systemic racism in our nation, ending the slavery loophole in the 13th Amendment is [a] critical step in that challenge," Merkley said in a statement.
It would be much more effective to Black people's plight to realize that the solution is to have a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people to guard against "systemic biases" in the reordering process.
I found out that the best way to avoid being a "victim"(i use the term loosely) of the 13th amendment, is to avoid doing the crime, but since the progs are slaves, they act like slaves, and be treated like slaves. I havent seen too many Conservatives(not Republicans) out there working the chain gang...

The “punishment” clause of the 13th Amendment is what allows prisoners to be kept in prison as punishment for crime, seeing as how any form of imprisonment or involuntary hospitalization for “mental health” constitutes “involuntary servitude” even without the work requirements and beatings implied by “slavery.”

The “punishment” clause of the 13th Amendment is what allows prisoners to be kept in prison as punishment for crime, seeing as how any form of imprisonment or involuntary hospitalization for “mental health” constitutes “involuntary servitude” even without the work requirements and beatings implied by “slavery.”
That cannot be true.

That cannot be true.
Unfortunately it is the truth, and all psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health workers, hospital guards, therapists, counselors, and social workers are damned with an everlasting damnation to eternal hellfire for operating those accursed psychiatric wards, mental hospitals, and insane asylums in defiance of the United States Constitution and all national and international priniciples of human rights.

"It would remove the "punishment" clause from the amendment, which effectively allows members of prison populations to be used as cheap and free labor."

kamala harris thumbs down.jpg

Forum List

Back