Blacks Shouldn't celebrate Memorial Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
Remember what exactly? A bunch of black people dying and fighting to spread white influence and Dominion? I dont celebrate it. When whites were just getting out of the shackles of British enslavement, it was just the beginning for black Americans'. Black Americans have never had equal rights. If that's the case, there's no reason to pay homage to troops "fighting for freedom" that we never had. I'm even critical of blacks who willingly fought for this country for nothing. What Ali did was the right move. The goal of the armed forces is to push white, judeo Christian, capitalist identity politics on brown and black countries. I'm totally again' it. It's modern day imperialism. On my walk this morning, I've had three white people wish me a happy Memorial Day and I just scowled at and ignored them haha. They want to be racists 365 s-s, but then want to be brothas and sustas and stop the division, any time their little special white identity holiday comes around, and you're the divisive one if you don't acquiesce. Haha nah pimp, it don't work that way. Pass reparations and then MAYBE we'll talk, and probably not then either. Stephen F Covey talks about what I'm saying in his Habits book: The Emotional Bank Account. Motha fukas wanna constantly withdraw from the bank account, then feign indignance when the teller tells you to f off, there's no more money, or, in this case, no more trust and good faith to give.

Remember what exactly? A bunch of black people dying and fighting to spread white influence and Dominion? I dont celebrate it. When whites were just getting out of the shackles of British enslavement, it was just the beginning for black Americans'. Black Americans have never had equal rights. If that's the case, there's no reason to pay homage to troops "fighting for freedom" that we never had. I'm even critical of blacks who willingly fought for this country for nothing. What Ali did was the right move. The goal of the armed forces is to push white, judeo Christian, capitalist identity politics on brown and black countries. I'm totally again' it. It's modern day imperialism. On my walk this morning, I've had three white people wish me a happy Memorial Day and I just scowled at and ignored them haha. They want to be racists 365 s-s, but then want to be brothas and sustas and stop the division, any time their little special white identity holiday comes around, and you're the divisive one if you don't acquiesce. Haha nah pimp, it don't work that way. Pass reparations and then MAYBE we'll talk, and probably not then either. Stephen F Covey talks about what I'm saying in his Habits book: The Emotional Bank Account. Motha fukas wanna constantly withdraw from the bank account, then feign indignance when the teller tells you to f off, there's no more money, or, in this case, no more trust and good faith to give.
Move the fuck to Zimbabwe, ingrate.

Coyote. My previous point, that you responded to, making the point that blacks generally speaking are NOT like this race baiting troll?

My response. Yes of course they are not. But, a lot of the political leadership of black liberals, ARE like that. And they effect policy and can lead to issues and events like the BLM movement.

I'm a different kinda Conservative hehe . A woke conservative. We're conservative but we still call out racist cracker culture. Sambos like Sowell and their masters need the death penalty.

You're a Woke Racist.

I'm a different kinda Conservative hehe . A woke conservative. We're conservative but we still call out racist cracker culture. Sambos like Sowell and their masters need the death penalty.

IM2, you could really help in my effort to distinguish between valid and serious accusations of racism, and political smears, if you were to use my term, "wacism".

I think if you were to try it, other lefties would understand that they are still to dogpile your target.

What do you say, buddy?

I thought I read this thread was closed, due to the black racist who started it to cause trouble. How was it opened again?

I thought I read this thread was closed, due to the black racist who started it to cause trouble. How was it opened again?

i assume he made some minor adjustment to, in his mind, make it "different".

He could just be tryign to spam the board. I have reported one of his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back