Blacks shouldn't celebrate Memorial Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
Remember what exactly? A bunch of black people dying and fighting to spread white influence and Dominion? I dont celebrate it. When whites were just getting out of the shackles of British enslavement, it was just the beginning for black Americans'. Black Americans have never had equal rights. If that's the case, there's no reason to pay homage to troops "fighting for freedom" that we never had. I'm even critical of blacks who willingly fought for this country for nothing. What Ali did was the right move. The goal of the armed forces is to push white, judeo Christian, capitalist identity politics on brown and black countries. I'm totally again' it. It's modern day imperialism.

Remember what exactly? A bunch of black people dying and fighting to spread white influence and Dominion? I dont celebrate it. When whites were just getting out of the shackles of British enslavement, it was just the beginning for black Americans'. Black Americans have never had equal rights. If that's the case, there's no reason to pay homage to troops "fighting for freedom" that we never had. I'm even critical of blacks who willingly fought for this country for nothing. What Ali did was the right move. The goal of the armed forces is to push white, judeo Christian, capitalist identity politics on brown and black countries. I'm totally again' it. It's modern day imperialism.
Let 'em shot each other. That's kinda blacks celebrating. Wonder how many Chicago will do this year.

Memorial Day is something that should be observed, not "celebrated"

It's a free country. Nobody forces you to celebrate anything you don't agree with.
I will never celebrate Kwanza, Juneteenth or Festivus because we have freedom of choice.
Most people choose to reject racism but others, like yourself, see only race.

kamala-racism.jpg

Then don’t fight or celebrate and remember when you need the Police, Fire Department or Military just remember you hate them, so do not call them and just perish from the World…

Last edited:
1653914308645.png

A lot of black servicemen enlisted, fought and died. Regardless of how you feel about the causes, why spit in their faces?

Also, was WW2 pushing white Judeo-Christian capitalist identity politics? Fighting genocide?

Now granted, imo, that was the last just war we were involved in. But no sense in blaming the those who fought, blame the politicians who who made those decisions.

Do you also write for the onion, by any chance? This one was quite entertaining.

Have you ever considered viewing people just as human beings?

A lot of black servicemen enlisted, fought and died. Regardless of how you feel about the causes, why spit in their faces?

Also, was WW2 pushing white Judeo-Christian capitalist identity politics? Fighting genocide?

Now granted, imo, that was the last just war we were involved in. But no sense in blaming the those who fought, blame the politicians who who made those decisions.

His intent is clear. He hates America and white people and wants to tear it down, and set all minorities against white people so that when we go majority minority it will be time for pay back.

I mean. seriously. You don't see that?

His intent is clear. He hates America and white people and wants to tear it down, and set all minorities against white people so that when we go majority minority it will be time for pay back.

I mean. seriously. You don't see that?
Minorities aren’t monolithic, neither are religious groups. That is common political mistake. Most people aren’t looking for “payback”, they want jobs, security, education for their kids, safe neighborhoods, a way up, a voice in political decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back