blacks rob washington d.c. store while ja n. 6 trials goes on

look at this. do nothing dems lettting blacks rob people blind.

And if a cop shows up to stop it = media outrage! If a cop has to use force to stop it = cities burn! The left will then be telling us about how racist and evil we're for daring to maintain our civilization.

look at this. do nothing dems lettting blacks rob people blind.
I wonder what someone like Nancy Pelosi would say if a black person went to her house of residence and robbed her blind? Would she call the police? Or would she just say, "I am insured and while my insurance will go up, i am glad that the black person stole everything i owned"?

It's GOVERNMENT POLICY IN CALIFORNIA. Shoplifting is basically legal

This is what he wants! His community can't follow the law so they demand that we legalize everything and defund the police. The funny and sick reality of that is it kills thousands of more blacks every year and runs off all the businesses. They pretty much screw themselves with their own idiocy.

I wonder what someone like Nancy Pelosi would say if a black person went to her house of residence and robbed her blind? Would she call the police? Or would she just say, "I am insured and while my insurance will go up, i am glad that the black person stole everything i owned"?
The only time any blacks would ever come close to Pelosi’s property they’d be delivering the mail.

A witness tells Fox News the grocery store's security officer did not try to stop the brazen thieves​

This is what we see today, thanks to fucking lawyers, businesses literally sit on their asses and allow thugs like this to loot their stores.
Fucking maggots should be shot!

I have no doubt that Dr. Booker T. Washington would be mortified by the violent crime that is being committed by a sizable segment of his ethnicity. He assumed that the freed people after the Civil War would dedicate themselves to getting an education (including trade school) and becoming productive citizens.

And I have no doubt that Dr. Martin Luther King would be equally mortified to see how a sizable segment of his ethnicity have behaved since the end of de jure and de facto segregation in the 1960s, including their disgraceful behavior on the New York City subway.

What a crying shame!

Forum List

Back