Blacks ordered to leave Walmart

"All blacks need to leave the store," the voice announced.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should do that in a Little Rock Wal-Mart, except replace 'Blacks' with 'Rednecks'.

Do that and the store will be empty! What are ya gonna do, rob it?

That's a thought, but we usually have a mixture of rednecks, blacks, hispanics, non-redneck whites and mutts. Rednecks only total about 25% of the store population at any time.

That's a thought, but we usually have a mixture of rednecks, blacks, hispanics, non-redneck whites and mutts. Rednecks only total about 25% of the store population at any time.

Are you the manager, or the assistant manager?

Are you the manager, or the assistant manager?

I'm the greeter.

bagman.jpg

An honorable profession, greeter is. Where else do you get to say hello to a lot of people every day?

And the best part? Some of them are friendly back!

Just remember to stay happy so you don't go postal. What a nightmare, eh? Wal-Mart employee goes to the gun rack, pulls out a couple of guns, goes to the front of the building and just starts shooting people.........

Hmmm.........second thought, I'm GLAD I'm not a greeter. I'd go postal in a week!

More than likely it was a fired employee or disgruntle shopper at Wal Mart. My bet is on the first because if one didn't know the code (first numbers) to dial they wouldn't be able to access the PA system correct?

DUH!

Did I say that Walmart was at fault? NO.

I was blaming it on William Joyce.

Your headline accuses Walmart and then you claimed William Joyce WORKED there, further implying that a Walmart worker made the announcement.

My headline did not accuse Walmart...it just stated a fact: BLACKS ORDERED TO LEAVE WALMART.

Had I said WALMART ORDERS BLACKS TO LEAVE, that would be an accusation against Walmart.

As for William Joyce, yes, I said he worked there. I suppose I should have said that he lives in Southern NJ...my bad.

Just wondering...what is your deal with Walmart? You seem to be particularly offended by my thread. Do you work there? Are you a stockholder? Are you related to Sam Walton?
He's a greeter.

This incident happened twice. It has got to be some who is employed by Walmart.
Racism alive and well in America.!!!?$

And it will continue to be so with racist like you in the world.

Well it was White people that started all this racism in the World, with slavery and
their discriminatory actions, that are still in effect in America and the world.
Black racism is nothing but a reaction to the original white racist agenda.!
That is still alive and well. Look at that Wal -Mart incident!!:razz:

if civilization started on the dark continent,then blacks invented slavery.....basturds....nice of you guys to blame whitey for yet another crime you guys started.....

it was funny when i heard it....and you know its a bunch of damn teenagers doing it...

Probably. That's something we would have done, but since we had exactly zero black people where we grew up, we would have said something like "short people" or "drunks."

I just wonder what would have happened if the person had said "all white people leave the store" or "all Hispanics leave the store"....there have been times I've wanted to say "Everybody who doesn't speak English, please proceed to the nearest border and keep going."

You're an idiot if you believe only negroes were enslaved and only white people were slave holders. Slavery has been around since the dawn of time the earliest records, such as the Code of Hammurabi dates back to 1760 BC.

In the Viking era starting c. 793, the Norse raiders often captured and enslaved militarily weaker peoples they encountered. In the Nordic countries the slaves were called thralls (Old Norse: Þræll).[15] The thralls were mostly from Western Europe, among them many Franks, Anglo-Saxons, and Celts. Many Irish slaves participated in the colonization of Iceland.[16] There is evidence of German, Baltic, Slavic and Latin slaves as well. The slave trade was one of the pillars of Norse commerce during the 6th through 11th centuries.[17] The Persian traveller Ibn Rustah described how Swedish Vikings, the Varangians or Rus, terrorized and enslaved the Slavs. The slave raids came to an end when Catholicism became widespread throughout Scandinavia. As in the rest of Catholic Europe, the Scandinavian representatives for the church held that a Christian could not morally own another Christian. The thrall system was finally abolished in the mid-14th century in Scandinavia.

Educate yourself you racist piece of shit!

You are talking about the distant past , I am talking about the here and now,2010.
Whites are the ones running the world now, today. And they utilize discrimination, and racism, as a means of oppression and control.

You white, always in a state of denial, homo marriage promoter, piece of dog waste.:razz:

You're the one that stated "it was White people that started all this racism in the World, with slavery" and when I corrected your stupid ass you say "I am talking about the here and now,2010".

Damn you're not only racist but a stupid fucking racist! Negroes are the most racist people in the world. They are so ashamed of their own race that they beleive everyone one else is ashamed of them too. It's sad that you dumb fucks have such a victim mentality. What ever happened to "black pride"? You obviously don't have any!

I have tons of black pride. Thats one of the reasons why I will never date outside my race.! But you whites are always in a state of denial when it comes to admiting that
white racism and white power conspiracy is a real fact of life here in America.!!and the rest of the world!!
You white peoples days of running the world is numbered Do You hear me loneStar Logic.!!The White power days will come to a end one day in the not to distant future.!!:eek:

You are talking about the distant past , I am talking about the here and now,2010.
Whites are the ones running the world now, today. And they utilize discrimination, and racism, as a means of oppression and control.

You white, always in a state of denial, homo marriage promoter, piece of dog waste.:razz:

You're the one that stated "it was White people that started all this racism in the World, with slavery" and when I corrected your stupid ass you say "I am talking about the here and now,2010".

Damn you're not only racist but a stupid fucking racist! Negroes are the most racist people in the world. They are so ashamed of their own race that they beleive everyone one else is ashamed of them too. It's sad that you dumb fucks have such a victim mentality. What ever happened to "black pride"? You obviously don't have any!

I have tons of black pride. Thats one of the reasons why I will never date outside my race.! But you whites are always in a state of denial when it comes to admiting that
white racism and white power conspiracy is a real fact of life here in America.!!and the rest of the world!!
You white peoples days of running the world is numbered Do You hear me loneStar Logic.!!The White power days will come to a end one day in the not to distant future.!!:eek:

Spoken like a true racist.

You mean, you've got tons of stupidity that you are continually willing to sling around. You never date outside your race? Explains your similarity to Charles Bass. As far as racism, have you compared your own race? Blacks are bigoted even against other blacks, seems that the darker you are the less they think of you.

Your perception of reality is running down Takes 5 2 Skeet on Me, and eventually, in the not too distant future, your days which are numbered, will end.

Your stupidity and bigotry is gonna be what takes you down, Takes 5 2 Skeet on Me.

Forum List

Back