Blacks ordered to leave Walmart

I always was tempted when I passed one of those intercoms with nobody around..

I guess the guy could have said a lot worse

mmmm........NJ Walmart.....Rw from NJ....Rw admitting he has had the "urge" to do this.....coincidence?....you be the judge.....

I will neither confirm nor deny :eusa_shhh:

But I could have come up with something much worse for Walmart

Walmart had nothing to do with the announcement. Of course one would have to actually read the story to find out that the Walmart in question CALLED the cops to investigate who DID make the announcement. One would also need to read the story to realize that some of the access phones to the PA are in locations that customers can get to and not all are covered by security cameras.

Walmart further stated they do not believe that an employee made the announcement.

And nothing you posted proves that it wasn't a walmart employee. Don't get me wrong, I don't THINK it was an employee, but we don't KNOW that yet.

This incident happened twice. It has got to be some one who is employed by Walmart.
Racism alive and well in America.!!!?$

Last edited:
This incident happened twice. It has got to be some who is employed by Walmart.

And it will continue to be so with racist like you in the world.

Well it was White people that started all this racism in the World, with slavery and
their discriminatory actions, that are still in effect in America and the world.
Black racism is nothing but a reaction to the original white racist agenda.!
That is still alive and well. Look at that Wal -Mart incident!!:razz:

Walmart had nothing to do with the announcement. Of course one would have to actually read the story to find out that the Walmart in question CALLED the cops to investigate who DID make the announcement. One would also need to read the story to realize that some of the access phones to the PA are in locations that customers can get to and not all are covered by security cameras.

Walmart further stated they do not believe that an employee made the announcement.

DUH!

Did I say that Walmart was at fault? NO.

I was blaming it on William Joyce.

Your headline accuses Walmart and then you claimed William Joyce WORKED there, further implying that a Walmart worker made the announcement.

Hey........Retarded Grumpy Shithead........take a bran muffin and a nap you old fuck.

Might wanna take your Alzheimer's medications too, your brain is going quick.

Wal-Mart DID have something to do with it. IT WAS ANNOUNCED IN THEIR FUCKING STORE!

Black people WERE asked to leave. The announcement said specifically "all black people are kindly asked to leave the store now".

Did you even read anything, or, as usual, is this just another knee jerk reaction brought on by your severe dementia?

Go ahead ya big fucking baby, give us a meltdown.

I'd like the entertainment.

Back in high school I worked at a department store that had an intercom. One night near closing time, this black dude I worked with got on and started beat-boxing. Most people thought it was funny and none of the customers checking out seemed bothered by it, but the manager went into a conniption. To this day the whole episode is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever witnessed.

This incident happened twice. It has got to be some who is employed by Walmart.

Well it was White people that started all this racism in the World, with slavery and
their discriminatory actions, that are still in effect in America and the world.

You're an idiot if you believe only negroes were enslaved and only white people were slave holders. Slavery has been around since the dawn of time the earliest records, such as the Code of Hammurabi dates back to 1760 BC.

In the Viking era starting c. 793, the Norse raiders often captured and enslaved militarily weaker peoples they encountered. In the Nordic countries the slaves were called thralls (Old Norse: Þræll).[15] The thralls were mostly from Western Europe, among them many Franks, Anglo-Saxons, and Celts. Many Irish slaves participated in the colonization of Iceland.[16] There is evidence of German, Baltic, Slavic and Latin slaves as well. The slave trade was one of the pillars of Norse commerce during the 6th through 11th centuries.[17] The Persian traveller Ibn Rustah described how Swedish Vikings, the Varangians or Rus, terrorized and enslaved the Slavs. The slave raids came to an end when Catholicism became widespread throughout Scandinavia. As in the rest of Catholic Europe, the Scandinavian representatives for the church held that a Christian could not morally own another Christian. The thrall system was finally abolished in the mid-14th century in Scandinavia.

Educate yourself you racist piece of shit!

The only FUCKNUTS here is you. You see RETARD if a nonemploy made the announcement, NO ONE was ordered to leave the Walmart. You sure you have a medical degree? Or did you get yours out of a cracker jack box?

Whambulance.gif

:rolleyes:

All true. But it isn't the first time something like that happened in this store. Also, I heard the tape of the woman. She did not sound rushed like someone concerned about being caught... she was very measured.

Very weird...

You're an idiot if you believe only negroes were enslaved and only white people were slave holders. Slavery has been around since the dawn of time the earliest records, such as the Code of Hammurabi dates back to 1760 BC.

In the Viking era starting c. 793, the Norse raiders often captured and enslaved militarily weaker peoples they encountered. In the Nordic countries the slaves were called thralls (Old Norse: Þræll).[15] The thralls were mostly from Western Europe, among them many Franks, Anglo-Saxons, and Celts. Many Irish slaves participated in the colonization of Iceland.[16] There is evidence of German, Baltic, Slavic and Latin slaves as well. The slave trade was one of the pillars of Norse commerce during the 6th through 11th centuries.[17] The Persian traveller Ibn Rustah described how Swedish Vikings, the Varangians or Rus, terrorized and enslaved the Slavs. The slave raids came to an end when Catholicism became widespread throughout Scandinavia. As in the rest of Catholic Europe, the Scandinavian representatives for the church held that a Christian could not morally own another Christian. The thrall system was finally abolished in the mid-14th century in Scandinavia.

You are talking about the distant past , I am talking about the here and now,2010.
Whites are the ones running the world now, today. And they utilize discrimination, and racism, as a means of oppression and control.

You white, always in a state of denial, homo marriage promoter, piece of dog waste.:razz:

Whites are the ones running the world now, today. And they utilize discrimination, and racism, as a means of oppression and control.

You white, always in a state of denial, homo marriage promoter, piece of dog waste.:razz:

BLUE + RED = HYPOCRISY

"Shiiiit negro! That's all you had to say!"

You are talking about the distant past , I am talking about the here and now,2010.

You're the one that stated "it was White people that started all this racism in the World, with slavery" and when I corrected your stupid ass you say "I am talking about the here and now,2010".

Damn you're not only racist but a stupid fucking racist! Negroes are the most racist people in the world. They are so ashamed of their own race that they beleive everyone one else is ashamed of them too. It's sad that you dumb fucks have such a victim mentality. What ever happened to "black pride"? You obviously don't have any!

Forum List

Back