U.S. Drug Laws The New Jim Crow Laws

Without reading homey i am willing to agree with the premise.

But the real anti-negro law is the age of consent one. Because it stops negroes from reproducing. The purpose is to depopulate negroes.

You see white people usually give birth when in stable relationships or married but as you know most blacks are fatherless. This means that age of consent law mostly affects homeys.

How often do you hear about a young white man ( ages 18 to 24 ) going to prison for underage sex - and how often do you hear about a black man same age going to prison for it ?

that's also why they ( Bill Gates, etc ) work so hard to distribute condoms in Africa. it has nothing to do with aids. it has everything to do with depopulating blacks.

now i don't care about blacks of course, but i do care about being able to fuck 15 year old girls legally. i also would rather use natural substances like marijuana and cocaine than xanax and prozac.

legalize drugs !

legalize pussy !

Last edited:
I would be happy to let them out of prison, so long as they went straight back to Africa.

Shut the hell up, blacks have been in America just as long as whites and are African Americans, not recent immigrants from Africa. After four hundred years of separation there is nothing to go back to.

The war on drugs is the reason the prison populations has exploded within the last 2 decades. The idiots who thought of all this legislation didn't think things through because their laws have done nothing to address the real problem at hand.

The war on drugs is the reason the prison populations has exploded within the last 2 decades. The idiots who thought of all this legislation didn't think things through because their laws have done nothing to address the real problem at hand.

What is the real problem at hand? Unless I missed something I have not seen you address it either unless you want me to choose something from the article and assume that is what you are talking about?

Last edited:
I would be happy to let them out of prison, so long as they went straight back to Africa.

Shut the hell up, blacks have been in America just as long as whites and are African Americans, not recent immigrants from Africa. After four hundred years of separation there is nothing to go back to.

Nonsense. Africans build rocket ships, according to the poster I saw!

After four hundred years of separation there is nothing to go back to.

who are we kidding homey ?

like 400 years ago Africa wasn't a shithole ?

that's why we said go BACK, not *forward* ...

as Malcolm X said ( paraphrased ) if you can't do for yourself what the white man has done for himself then you are not equal to the white man.

so go to Africa and prove that you can build a civilization. OR STFU !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back