Blacks much more racist than Whites!

Hardcandy

SugarShock
Sep 24, 2012
out of range
My amazing power of observation tells me that blacks are by far the most racist people in America.

Does saying such a thing about a group that is suppose to be off limits to criticism make me a racist?

My amazing power of observation tells me that blacks are by far the most racist people in America.

Does saying such a thing about a group that is suppose to be off limits to criticism make me a racist?

The only people in America who are truly "off limits to criticism" are Jews. But no, it isn't racist to say that blacks are by far the most racist people in America. In fact, such an opinion doesn't even fall close to the standard definition of racism.

I dont know if blacks are the most racist or not but it sure seems as if they want to talk about being black all the time. much moreso than south or NE asians.

LoL this thread fails..

Let's see in the United States historically whites were known for:

Designing Jim Crow Laws
Slavery
Segregation
Institutional racism
classification of humans via using the term race

Ah yes your as observant as a kid with downsyndrome

Naw.

You're confusing "racism" with "anger".

Pick up a dictionary.

I dont know if blacks are the most racist or not but it sure seems as if they want to talk about being black all the time. much moreso than south or NE asians.

It reaffirms their identity, which is a good thing. But an overiding sense of victimhood's nearly always a consequence of that reaffirmation, which is a negative end result that breeds resentment.

I'm not sure if any one racial group is more racist, as a percentage of their population, than any other group.

Stating that in your opinion this is the truth is not racist.

It reaffirms their identity, which is a good thing. But an overiding sense of victimhood's nearly always a consequence of that reaffirmation, which is a negative end result that breeds resentment.

Do you think there is a way to accent the positive and lessen the negative?

The only people in America who are truly "off limits to criticism" are Jews. But no, it isn't racist to say that blacks are by far the most racist people in America. In fact, such an opinion doesn't even fall close to the standard definition of racism.

You truly are a douche and with no knowledge of the US! Hating on Jews is the only allowable prejudice still allowed in the US. Go to an US college and it's crystal clear. The media is so biased against Israel. YES YOU HEARD THAT CORRECTLY!!!

LoL this thread fails..

Designing Jim Crow Laws And fighting to end it and push through the civil right acts and FHA laws
Slavery - And fought war to free blacks of their bondage and then during reconstruction Whites fought and DEFEATED the KKK, who were resurrected in the 20s!!!)
Segregation - Again whites fought along side blacks to end it and without whites it won't have been ended!
Institutional racism - BULLSHT!!!

All this happened a while back and the country has changed. White Americans have changed. Asian Americans have changed. Even Hispanic Americans are changing. Yet it Black Americans tend to carry the most baggage!

The only people in America who are truly "off limits to criticism" are Jews.
American jews may be "off limits to criticism" because they are liberal democrats for the most part, but the Jewish Nation of Israel is hated and criticized daily in the US by the left and the mainstream media which supports the Palestinians and the rest of Islam in general.

But no, it isn't racist to say that blacks are by far the most racist people in America. In fact, such an opinion doesn't even fall close to the standard definition of racism.
I was under the impression that "racism" was judging and or hating people based solely on their race regardless of which it might be?!

Although I'm sure there are several modern politically correct definitions that validate the liberal belief that the evil white race is uniquely immune from racism.

Last edited:
LoL this thread fails..

Designing Jim Crow Laws
Slavery
Segregation
Institutional racism

what does not remain today:

jim crow laws
slavery
segregation

what does remain:
institutionalized racism in the form of affirmative action
classification using the term race for the purpose of affirmative action

LoL this thread fails..

Designing Jim Crow Laws
Slavery
Segregation
Institutional racism

what does not remain today:

jim crow laws
slavery
segregation

what does remain:
institutionalized racism in the form of affirmative action
classification using the term race for the purpose of affirmative action

Would you be OK with AA if it were just a tie breaker amongst equals instead of racial quotas? Aren't there social benefits to helping needy groups?

LoL this thread fails..

Designing Jim Crow Laws And fighting to end it and push through the civil right acts and FHA laws
Slavery - And fought war to free blacks of their bondage and then during reconstruction Whites fought and DEFEATED the KKK, who were resurrected in the 20s!!!)
Segregation - Again whites fought along side blacks to end it and without whites it won't have been ended!
Institutional racism - BULLSHT!!!

All this happened a while back and the country has changed. White Americans have changed. Asian Americans have changed. Even Hispanic Americans are changing. Yet it Black Americans tend to carry the most baggage!
It has little to do with "baggage" and everything to do with their reluctance to relinquish their victimhood.

Black America is still getting tremendous traction from blaming whitey for their failures and problems.

Until they learn to take responsibility for their situation they will remain stagnate and continue to struggle.

LoL this thread fails..

Designing Jim Crow Laws
Slavery
Segregation
Institutional racism

And in Modern America, whites are known for Affirmative Action, white guilt, bending over backwards to make amends and electing a black president.

Welcome to the 21st Century my brotha! :afro:

When you have your head stuffed up he arse of Rush Limbaugh, your "amazing power of observation" depends on a view of the world through his ocular system. C'mon... pull your head out of Limbaugh's rump, wipe the do do out of your eyes and see the real world for yourself!

Last edited:
LoL this thread fails..

Designing Jim Crow Laws
Slavery
Segregation
Institutional racism

And in Modern America, whites are known for Affirmative Action, white guilt, bending over backwards to make amends and electing a black president.

Welcome to the 21st Century my brotha! :afro:

Interesting article.
EXTREME Black Anger in Chicago at Obama: “He done did it. He ruined it for us. White people don’t feel guilty no more and won’t do stuff for us now”.:

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/extreme-black-a...ty-no-more-and-wont-do-stuff-for-us-now-64493

Forum List

Back