Blacks much more racist than Whites!

My amazing power of observation tells me that blacks are by far the most racist people in America.

Does saying such a thing about a group that is suppose to be off limits to criticism make me a racist?

When you have your head stuffed up he arse of Rush Limbaugh, your "amazing power of observation" depends on a view of the world through his ocular system. C'mon... pull your head out of Limbaugh's rump, wipe the do do out of your eyes and see the real world for yourself!
:hellno: Actually, I'm more of a Savage Nation kinda girl, Johnny... :mm:

LoL this thread fails..

Let's see in the United States historically whites were known for:

Designing Jim Crow Laws
Slavery
Segregation
Institutional racism
classification of humans via using the term race

Ah yes your as observant as a kid with downsyndrome
And in Modern America, whites are known for Affirmative Action, white guilt, bending over backwards to make amends and electing a black president.

Welcome to the 21st Century my brotha! :afro:

Your kind of white folk certainly were NOT responsible for ANY of the things you listed with such confidence! In fact your brand of whiteness fought every effort towards egalitarianism for Blacks and that fight continues. It was liberals and moderate white people who accomplished those things you listed; so, don't even try to sully their altruism by attempting to enjoin conservative racists with them under the same umbrella of whiteness!

My amazing power of observation tells me that blacks are by far the most racist people in America.

Does saying such a thing about a group that is suppose to be off limits to criticism make me a racist?

When you have your head stuffed up he arse of Rush Limbaugh, your "amazing power of observation" depends on a view of the world through his ocular system. C'mon... pull your head out of Limbaugh's rump, wipe the do do out of your eyes and see the real world for yourself!

Groannn! Now, I know there is no hope for you. If your head is up his butt, the methane
alone is enough to destroy any liberal brain cells you may have had.:boohoo:

Another thread on this? :lol:

You'd think the OP would actually read the other ones on this topic first.
Maybe the never ending accusations of racism have sparked a simultaneous rebellion to white guilt?!

Bout fuckin time, doncha think?! :woohoo:

What rebellion?

I haven't been called a racist by any white folks today or yesterday or last week or last month or last year or even the last decade. Hell, I haven't seen a black person call a white person racist today or any day in recent memory. If you're referring to tweets and articles written on liberal sites like the HuffPo then my question is this: Why are you equating what those people say with what you perceive ALL blacks to think?

So again....what rebellion are you talking about? If you mean the one where one schmuck gets on a forum and generalizes entire demographics over the wrongs of the few then by all means............Viva La Revolución!

Go on with your bad self, Che :lol:

Last edited:
LoL this thread fails..

Designing Jim Crow Laws
Slavery
Segregation
Institutional racism

And in Modern America, whites are known for Affirmative Action, white guilt, bending over backwards to make amends and electing a black president.

Your kind of white folk certainly were NOT responsible for ANY of the things you listed with such confidence! In fact your brand of whiteness fought every effort towards egalitarianism for Blacks and that fight continues.
Hmmm, are you demanding 100% white participation before declaring the US a non-racist nation?

It sounds like the perfect liberal strategy for keeping black hate and victimhood alive and thriving in the USA!

And that my friends is how the Democrat Party maintains its black voting base!

It was liberals and moderate white people who accomplished those things you listed; so, don't even try to sully their altruism by attempting to enjoin conservative racists with them under the same umbrella of whiteness!
Sorry dude, but it took much more than just "liberals" and "moderates" to accomplish this...It took a white majority!

Welcome to the real world, Johnny!

Another thread on this? :lol:

You'd think the OP would actually read the other ones on this topic first.
Maybe the never ending accusations of racism have sparked a simultaneous rebellion to white guilt?!

Bout fuckin time, doncha think?! :woohoo:

What rebellion?

I haven't been called a racist by any white folks today or yesterday or last week or last month or last year or even the last decade. Hell, I haven't seen a black person call a white person racist today or any day in recent memory. If you're referring to tweets and articles written on liberal sites like the HuffPo then my question is this: Why are you equating what those people say with what you perceive ALL blacks to think?

So again....what rebellion are you talking about? If you mean the one where one schmuck gets on a forum and generalizes entire demographics over the wrongs the few then by all mean............Viva La Revolución!

Go on with your bad self, Che :lol:
Apparently you don't keep up with current events Merchant and the Jacksons and Sharptens who represent black america reveal what's in your heart.

Accusations of racism have been flying like monkey dung in the ape house at the city zoo ever since Obama began his campaign in the 2008 democrat primaries.

The last four years under Obama have been the absolute worst for American race relations, at least in my lifetime.

You yourself have demonstrated a deep seated anger that is rooted in American History which appears to be the driving force behind your racial views.

Judging by your words, I would venture a guess that you're every bit as racist as any stormfront nazi skinhead, but simply too timid to admit it.

Your kind of white folk certainly were NOT responsible for ANY of the things you listed with such confidence! In fact your brand of whiteness fought every effort towards egalitarianism for Blacks and that fight continues.

Hmmm, are you demanding 100% white participation before declaring the US a non-racist nation?

I'm not demanding or declaring anything of the sort. If you want to go there... go there by yourself! I will say that I don't believe America is a racist nation; but, it is a nation that harbors millions of racists whose world views revolve around the illusion of universal white supremacy! I'm sure you know a lot of them!

It sounds like the perfect liberal strategy for keeping black hate and victimhood alive and thriving in the USA!

Liberals don't need that kind of strategy! Social "Conservatives," support TV and radio stations that sponsor talking heads who are unabashed in their bigoted rhetoric. Limbaugh, Hannity and numerous other right wing extremists saturate the airwaves with anti-Black propaganda almost 24/7. If anything, these constant racially charged inculcations are more likely to incite any hatred that is lurking out there than anything liberals might do.

I see by your insistence that some generic "black hate" or widespread "victimhood" actually exists, your hallucinogens are very potent! :ack-1:

Hardly. Since there are only two choices, why wouldn't any sane person go with the party that has a platform that seems more inclusive and more aligned with their visions of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

It was liberals and moderate white people who accomplished those things you listed; so, don't even try to sully their altruism by attempting to enjoin conservative racists with them under the same umbrella of whiteness!

Sorry dude, but it took much more than just "liberals" and "moderates" to accomplish this...It took a white majority!

Evidently, the majority of Americans ARE social liberals or moderates. The real minority in this country are people like you who harbor a nefarious racist agenda.:clap2:

Groannn! Now, I know there is no hope for you. If your head is up his butt, the methane
alone is enough to destroy any liberal brain cells you may have had.:boohoo:
Sorry Johnny, but there's no way I'm gonna join you in that wonderful fragrant atmosphere you have found up Obama's chocolate lined colon...Enjoy homeboy!

Republicans are 90% white but vote 100% for white Republicans. All you have do to is look at these threads and you can pretty much see that the Republican Party is the home of Racism in America.

Republicans are 90% white but vote 100% for white Republicans. All you have do to is look at these threads and you can pretty much see that the Republican Party is the home of Racism in America.
This just might be the dumbest post I have ever read.

Are you positive you read this carefully before you clicked "post"?

If so, you have some serious brain function and comprehension issues rdean.

Republicans are 90% white. They vote 100% for white Republicans. Take a look at these threads started by racist Republicans. Which part didn't you get????

Naw.

You're confusing "racism" with "anger".

Pick up a dictionary.

I agree that a lot of what we see and interpret in black behavior as racism is actually anger, and chronic fear or anxiety and appaers as anger. Were I they, I would have about the same attitude. But the noblest among them keep their basest emotions in check, and some don't and see other racial groups as fair game for inciting those feelings in them.

LoL this thread fails..

Designing Jim Crow Laws And fighting to end it and push through the civil right acts and FHA laws
Slavery - And fought war to free blacks of their bondage and then during reconstruction Whites fought and DEFEATED the KKK, who were resurrected in the 20s!!!)
Segregation - Again whites fought along side blacks to end it and without whites it won't have been ended!
Institutional racism - BULLSHT!!!

All this happened a while back and the country has changed. White Americans have changed. Asian Americans have changed. Even Hispanic Americans are changing. Yet it Black Americans tend to carry the most baggage!

Take a look at this forum and the ratio of threads making blanket and ignorant generalizations as well as attacks against a "race" of people. If you had to choose, what "race" has the most negative attacks against them?
Blacks?
Hispanics?
Asians?
Whites?
Jews?
Arabs?
Indians?
Native Americans?

Stating that "the Blacks have the most baggage", is pretty much akin to stating that the Jews carry around too much baggage when they say "never again! Or when the Israelis want to attack Iran.

LoL this thread fails..

Designing Jim Crow Laws And fighting to end it and push through the civil right acts and FHA laws
Slavery - And fought war to free blacks of their bondage and then during reconstruction Whites fought and DEFEATED the KKK, who were resurrected in the 20s!!!)
Segregation - Again whites fought along side blacks to end it and without whites it won't have been ended!
Institutional racism - BULLSHT!!!

All this happened a while back and the country has changed. White Americans have changed. Asian Americans have changed. Even Hispanic Americans are changing. Yet it Black Americans tend to carry the most baggage!
It has little to do with "baggage" and everything to do with their reluctance to relinquish their victimhood.

Black America is still getting tremendous traction from blaming whitey for their failures and problems.

Until they learn to take responsibility for their situation they will remain stagnate and continue to struggle.

What a total CROCK OF SHIT. The only people I see claiming "victim-hood" are you and your cohorts here who are complaining about "the Blacks".

What's YOUR standing as an INDIVIDUAL? What makes you "better" than anyone else? I have noticed in my lifetime that people who try to hide behind a group, e.g. "The whites are better than the blacks." or "The blacks are better than the whites.", tend to be the biggest fuck ups themselves and aren't really worth a shit. That's why they feel comfortable in making inaccurate and biased generalizations.

LoL this thread fails..

Designing Jim Crow Laws
Slavery
Segregation
Institutional racism

Are you in favor of Affirmative Action? Did YOU vote for Obama? Are you white?

LoL this thread fails..

Designing Jim Crow Laws
Slavery
Segregation
Institutional racism

Your kind of white folk certainly were NOT responsible for ANY of the things you listed with such confidence! In fact your brand of whiteness fought every effort towards egalitarianism for Blacks and that fight continues. It was liberals and moderate white people who accomplished those things you listed; so, don't even try to sully their altruism by attempting to enjoin conservative racists with them under the same umbrella of whiteness!

Excellent post, EXCELLENT POINTS, and right on the money!!!

Yeah, a white majority of liberals and moderates. The white conservatives of the time didn't want ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. See William F. Buckley and the other conservatives like limbaugh who followed in his footsteps.

LoL this thread fails..

Designing Jim Crow Laws
Slavery
Segregation
Institutional racism

Historically, yes. The country WAS racist.

It still is.

We currently have no White Entertianment Television network, no National Association for the Advancement of White People, no American Caucasian College Fund and no Congressional White Caucus.

Who's racist now?

It just might be his most intelligent post ever as well. Rdweeb is not known for critical thinking.

Forum List

Back