Blacks much more racist than Whites!

BTW you wouldn't happen to be a Christian, would you?

How many times do I have to tell you that your anti-religion bigotry is unnecessary and counterproductive to pointing out the idiocy and cowardice of racist losers? Stop undermining your own position.

How many times do I have to tell you that your anti-religion bigotry is unnecessary and counterproductive to pointing out the idiocy and cowardice of racist losers? Stop undermining your own position.

Come on man, if they say yes, then you can argue with them about it.

Come on man, if they say yes, then you can argue with them about it.

Go to the Religion Forum if you want to discuss your particular bigotry. Pointing out their fear and insecurity by referencing your own fear and insecurity is not a strong position.

Yeah, so may you.
I doubt it, blacks are much more likely to reveal their true feelings with other blacks.

Especially the brothas, who are more interested in scoring sno-ass than discussing current race relations with some white chic.

It's the nature of the beast...

Care to answer my points in this board?
I've checked back over your last few posts and could find nothing that would pass for a "point".

If you could make a quick list of the "points" in question, you might get your answers.

In short, you never talked to any black person about this and you're just pulling shit from your ass. Beast? That's cute, and you're whining about racism, yet compare blacks to animals?

My explicit points were:
- You're a racial collectivist, no better than Communists. (Ironic)

- What exactly is "white guilt"? And prove it's existence in your definition. (Really interested in your definition)

- How do you know that the sole reason blacks vote democrat is because of "free stuff"? (Making shit up and propaganda)

- How the hell do you know that all blacks act like that "whitey" owes them and cannot take any responsibility? (More propaganda)

- If you're like a whining little bitch, how are you better than the blacks you describe? (Because you aren't)

- "White Pride" is taboo is because it's heavily and repeatedly associated with White Supremacist movements. White pride is not inherently bad, however it's been associated with extremists for decades, it's not because of "Political Correctness". (As I said before, you people are too stupid to notice this)

- Why can't you disassociate the term white pride from the extremists? (I'm thinking because you are one of them)

- What exactly is wrong with celebrating European Pride, which isn't taboo? (Once again too stupid to notice this)

You ignored these you because you can't debate them. It's obvious you make sweeping generalizations, make stuff up or hear propaganda. And when someone calls you out on it, you either make more stuff up, act like you're the victim or ignore what he/she said and act like you won an argument.

My points were valid, you idiot. If you can refute or answer my points, stop being a bitch and just do it. For the people here who claim such great "genetic" intelligence, you sure can't argue or debate worth a shit.
This film could be considered white cultural pride can it not ? One can't help but wonder how does the blacks view this video when look back upon it ? At this time blacks were still struggling with many issues in America, and white America was struggling within itself in dealing with those issues that were passed down upon them from the past. Now culture is the main separating factor that was involved in the acceptance of one group as to be accepted by another, and what was happening was this helping to educate and to lift one culture up that was not understood much by the other culture, and this before allowing the total acceptance of that culture to be mingled in and amongst the majority culture that was riding atop these ships back then. It has been a long road to what we have currently, but it is my hopes that the road doesn't become broken, and everyone begin to lose their direction upon it again. There are demonic spirits within our midst, and their goal is to make fools of everyone who ever attempted to bring unity among the cultures and groups, but God can easily help us to recognize these people whom distract and destroy, and to understand them in order to lesson their power in and amongst us all, so we should be more alert than ever to these things now, because at this time it seems that these demon spirits are raging and railing against us, and we should not let them win..

Again how does this film make you feel about the Americans who were a bit confused at the time over the issue of the culture clash problem it had in America between the black culture and the white culture ? The whites in this film were still yet a highly motivated culture, whom were also highly unified in this effort as a culture at the time, and now your culture is a great part of this culture in acceptance of there in, so is this a great thing or a despised thing by certain groups for whom cannot or will not accept the way it all went down or has come to the point in which we are all at today ?

I am among the group who thinks that we can all benefit as Americans together, but we must live as Americans, not as seperated Americans by being ignorant and uneducated about such matters, and we must understand as Americans finally about what it is that we should all agree on, as to be an acceptable American defined culture in which benefits and creates harmony and peace among us all. There are those who don't want to live in the American culture as it had been defined in their view from the past, because their are certain people who are among some groups, in which dispise and hate Americanism as it was defined and created over the centuries now, so they fight against being American (some of them do within some groups), and therefore their desire is to carve out or create their own group within a group, and then their own power as defined also by them in and amongst the Americans, who only have the one power within their group representing them as Americans, so instead of certain people giving into what they see as a bad culture or a culture that is not in sinc with their culture at all, they wish for something different instead. There never has been a color thing in this nation actually, accept as found among the idiots who use the color thing to hurt or seperate with, but what has been a major issue in this nation for many, is the culture clash thing that has been on going for years, and how it sets with them and their families when viewing it all. The American culture needs to be defined, and then it needs to be joined by all whom see themselves as Americans and Americans only.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5JbXRDOP60]The Fighting Lady (1944) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back